no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:10 AM
Did I miss National Donut Day?

no photo
Sat 06/02/12 09:09 AM
Dunken Donuts makes the best coffee!

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 05:28 PM
The fingers have been pointed since Obama declared his candiditacy for the oval office. His finger has been pointing and he has had fingers pointed at him.

no photo
Fri 06/01/12 06:51 AM
So many things to do, so little time!

I would love to be a doctor.

no photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:51 PM
Being a Christian is a condition of the heart and not dependent on our actions. Only Jesus is perfect. We are not, but we are to be guided by His voice to be a little bit better today than we were yesterday.

no photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:44 PM
Through vs. threw vs. thru vs. thorough!

no photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:39 PM

I wonder if this thread will help out anyone?

This thread maid me laugh, cause I feel soupier!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:49 PM
If this is a dating site and you hope to eventually meet me you had better be the same person off line as you are on or there will be problems!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:45 PM

Well, let's see. I drive a pickup truck. I say "y'all". In the past, I have had a bowling night. And a dart night. I also learned that the plural of y'all is "all y'all". So I use that, too. I don't smoke, chew or own any guns and I believe that the president is a natural born American citizen. So, I'm not sure if I qualify.

Plenty of rednecks affirm that the current President of the USA is a natural-born US citizen.
\

And the others do not!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:38 PM
True. No wait, let me look at that again!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:36 PM
He's got to be human!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:33 PM
Thank you for being nice. Sometimes people are not and it makes life a lot harder than it ought to be.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:09 PM
It is hard to follow your thought. I will say this though, during my marriage, I supported him. I will not do that again. If we are in love, we need to support one another.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:05 PM
Yes, I'm slapping myself. Too rude!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:04 PM

I think Iced tea is perfectly all right to have with breakfast.
I have eaten rattlesnake at the Rattle Snake Round up. Tastes like KFC.
Denim cut offs and boots are an entire outfit for the weekend.
Ranch dressing can replace mayo for everything.
My dogs have thier own couch.
I have done the stock tank/hot tub thing. Just add a cap of bleach every few days.
I think my sister is good looking.
I think your sister is good looking.
Ya'll is proper English.

No, no, no no! Y'all is proper English! Ya'll is just plain wrong!

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 04:54 PM
And I will ask you if you found those rare gold coins, and remind you to share!

I have some steaks grilling this evening because I fear that tomorrow will be nasty.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 04:51 PM
No, am unaware of your midgits. When you conquer the earth will you be a smarter ruler than Obama?

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 04:49 PM
I agree with both of you. Be kind to animals.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:21 AM

What do people put on their resume who apply to be the minister of a congregation?

A preacherman... who preaches the bible... how can he avoid saying the occasional falsehood (like saying that God is omnipotent, or that He is good, so He sent His only Son to die a most horrible death... if this is "good", then I'd rather be with Satan)?

If a person lies and commits a sin and hides Jews from the nazis... is his lie still a sin?

Why would one therefore be considered sinful to lie on his or her resume? God said "I'll protect you" and look what he did to Job. The Job situation these days is dire, so you must either lie on your resume, or else get up and go look for a Job to find you a job.

But God is omnipotent and good! A preacher believes these things to be true, (and so do I!) so the statements are not lies.

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:32 AM
Who's got the midgets?