Community > Posts By > jujubean73

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:57 PM
The Green Mile....:heart:

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:50 PM
Well written and the pic is HOTTT! Good luck with JSH and have fun!:heart: drinker bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:47 PM
That will teach her!! Too funny! Thanks for posting.bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:37 PM
hmmm sounds fishy. Maybe he got banned with one name or somthing. Just ask him for the straight story about it.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:28 PM

Cabin in the woods candlight, wine, soft music, bearskin rug in front of the fireplace.....oh yea maybe a women being there too.

laugh bigsmile bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:28 PM
He'd come over, pick up the kids and I would go to dinner and a movielaugh drinker bigsmile

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:18 PM

A woman told me that it was odd that I haven't had a girlfriend, for being divorced for 3 years??

Does that throw a flag up for women, or what??

huh smokin drinker

Thinking like that just goes to show you why those women are still available. You seem like you are doing just fine! Best of luck to you.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 03:45 PM

therein i'm pretty sure..

I was going to say that too. Therein makes more than just 7 more words though so I thought that can't be it.

no photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:55 PM
I play games on pogo.com it's free too

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:03 PM

I'm still wearing my pt's I was gonna work out but said F it

Somehow I knew you were going to say that's what you were wearing. Too funny!

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:00 PM

lets talk about something dumb!

Everyone is obviously sitting at their computers being bored..what are you all wearing at this hour while you sit there reading mindless chat?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:56 PM
lol talk! i'm listening

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:54 PM

Would you be disappointed in the person above you if he/she were the person below you -in another TPAY thread- that didnt respond in the way you had hoped?

What's a TPAY thread?

TPAY = The Person Above You

You know those annoying, mindless, time wasting posts that are hugely popular on a site such as this

Thanks for clearing that up for me..duhhh I must be smokin' crack tonight. So, my answer is...no.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:46 PM

Im deeply sorry this may require a tad more thinking power than the typical TPAY thread

Tell me what TPAY is and I'll give you an answer.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:44 PM

Would you be disappointed in the person above you if he/she were the person below you -in another TPAY thread- that didnt respond in the way you had hoped?

What's a TPAY thread?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

a google wikipedia I'm gonna look that up on yahoo? Thanks

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:38 PM

I was dead serious, like 6 of my friends I asked didn't even know? I guess pennsylvania people really don't get out much?huh

Now YOU know so share your wisdom with all your friends.

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:37 PM

Tell me he's joking. Please tell me he's joking.laugh laugh

Hey! Be nice everyone can't know everything. Geez and yes the U thing too. laugh

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:34 PM
Forking...is...replace the rk in forking for a ck and you have it. Spooning is when one lays on their side and you cuddle up behind then with your arm around them. Got it straight now?

no photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:08 PM

drinker drinker drinker

I swear you drink to everything!!!! lmao

Previous 1 3