Community > Posts By > Teresita1959

Teresita1959's photo
Sun 02/17/08 02:33 PM
Some of us are very vulnerable to love... I personally may be picky, but when I do run in to someone that is a match, then I am right there in the midst of love and just as transparent as glass. I DO NOT know how to self-protect. HOW does one do it... SAY to oneself... "HEART---It is time to self protect, pretend you don't like this guy." I think it is all a show. I think it is impossible to self-protect, that it is all a lie. We act like we can self protect-but THOSE who THINK they are capable of it, are just better at HIDING the LIE of what their heart is truly feeling than other are. THAT is my thinking!

Teresita1959's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:05 PM
There ya go... All about world dominance by WAL MaRT. lol

Teresita1959's photo
Sun 02/17/08 01:04 PM
It is going to reenter our atmosphere and has some very toxic fuel aboard, not to mention the pieces that might land on our head. Also it has some top secret equipment that they prefer no one gets there hands on... So the goal is to destroy it before it comes crashing down...

Teresita1959's photo
Sun 02/17/08 12:59 PM
Edited by Teresita1959 on Sun 02/17/08 01:01 PM
The SATELLITE that we are planning to shoot out of the sky???

Teresita1959's photo
Sat 02/16/08 12:36 AM
I have went on lots of single dates with people I have met online. Only one really became a relationship. I usually pick up on whether I want to date a person within the first hour or so. I think that most people feel that way.

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 01:52 PM
FRIDAYISH

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 12:03 PM
When you find love... you find a treasure beyond worth! I am sure someone has written this before, but it is so true.

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:11 AM
What does that mean

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:08 AM
That was extremely positive and uplifting.

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:07 AM
I think some of us have huge hearts and we give them away too quickly. I am not talking about sex... but I do think that when we feel like giving our heart away, we also want to make that person feel good. The problem is WE NEED TO slow down and give the guy the opportunity to show himself for what he is really in it for. KINDA like the guy said! Guys jump in to the sex before they realize if they really even like like you. So... my goal is to take my time. Reserve a bit of myself til I see if the guy is in it for me or something less honorable.

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 09:04 AM
Thanks for the incite into what one man thinks... and possibly more. That does make sense.

Teresita1959's photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:58 AM
That all sounds very plausible. I am glad that book is giving you insite into the nature of women, their mood swings, which are often caused by their hormones. As too... the problem with the recurring theme of why you are down, what you need to remember is to find a good counselor you can talk to about what makes you feel bad. Ultimately hurting yourself is only a temporary method to releasing the pain you feel. It is like eating when you are depressed. We all have issues in our life, some of us have more reasons to have them than others, but we all must address them (that is healthy). I cannot express to you how important it is, in my ,that you focus on yourself, and get the healing you need. Though your boyfriend is probably very important to you, it is up to you to take care of yourself. I remember when I was married and would get depressed periodically, and I would tell my NOW ex husband I was upset, he did not respond in a good way to my down mood... I would say to him, I am just depressed and it will go away, but let me feel the way I am feeling. I knew (LIKE YOU KNOW), from reading your book, that it is just a phase. I think putting it in perspective helps, and knowing that IT is just what it IS. Similar to recognizing that PMS comes right before your period. When it happens, instead of getting things out of perspective it is nice to recognize that it is that time of the month, and say to oneself... "OH, it is just PMS." I hope this helps you in some way. My goal is to be encouraging. God Bless you girl... Theresa

Teresita1959's photo
Tue 02/12/08 04:52 PM
all wrongs do not make a right.

Teresita1959's photo
Tue 02/12/08 10:54 AM
Just checking to see if my keyboard will work. Ooh hoo... Hope everyone is having a great day.

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:53 PM
Just as all religions have at times made mistakes, all clergy are not perfect either. To be a credentialed clergy carries no weight with me. This is not to say anything negative toward you in any way whatsoever. But... in all honesty there are many people who are credentialed clergy of one faith or another who are absolute fruit loops. Someone in authority, such as clergy, must gain my respect. I do though RESPECT everyones right to seek the truth for themselves. I do feel that it does not serve mankind for me to try to shove my belief down their throat. And though I might not agree with other's thinking, they are at least thinking. I do enjoy talking about peoples views, but I think that trying to tell a person you are right and they are wrong, has an adverse affect on the entire situation. I have learned from my mistakes in that area and choose to affect other's lives in a more positive manner which might lead them to an understanding of what and whom I serve. I now allow people to think for themselves. When the opportunity opens itself up for me to say something that might be inciteful... I will. Otherwise, I try to live my life as a real person of faith.

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:31 PM
Wow, all these horror stories.

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:31 PM
Nope... it makes it even more likely that I would never wish to get anywhere near it.

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:26 PM
I ignore it cause... sorry, but I think it is ridiculous!

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:21 PM
No... But I do trust God.

Teresita1959's photo
Mon 02/11/08 09:19 PM
I actually think I am pretty normal.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8