Community > Posts By > VonSabrewulf

no photo
Sun 03/03/13 03:05 PM
and thats why i hate people, there retarded

no photo
Fri 11/30/12 07:55 AM
Women are not logical creatures, so there not gonna make sense. When you understand that everything makes sense. Use your instincs, i've found being more primal will let you make better choices when it comes to women.

no photo
Tue 11/27/12 07:12 PM
theres a gray line between unconcious despair and concious despair. The closer you are to insanity the easier it is to see ;)

no photo
Sun 11/25/12 07:32 PM
yeah lol ive know about TFS for a while now there great

no photo
Fri 10/26/12 08:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc

lets loosen up people i hate how serious people are in these forums ;)

no photo
Mon 10/15/12 05:13 AM
well that now i learned somethign, thanks ;)

no photo
Sun 10/14/12 06:46 PM
bc?

no photo
Sat 09/08/12 04:36 AM

Most people follow a trend in "falling" for the same type of people. Take some time to see the type of guys you have had in your life and see if there is a similarity.
Then...find someone different. Not all men are like that. There are women out there like that as well.
Good luck to you !

It's funny how they are all so disimilar in most ways except for this one thing. I wish I knew how to not attract them.

its probally beacause those are the type of men that your attracted to, even if your not conciouss about it. Have you tried asking yourself why am i attracted to this person? Many people make the mistake of telling themselfs that they have logical reasons for being with someone. When you start falling for someone regardless of what you tell yourself it starts out with that person having qualities that make them attractive to you

no photo
Sat 08/11/12 03:53 AM
welcome to mingle. Little advice if your looking for people try to get a profile pic, profiles with pics tend to get more responses

no photo
Wed 08/08/12 05:49 PM
as long as people have safe sex they should be allowed to have as many partners as they want, regardless of gender. Double standards are outdated and stupid

no photo
Thu 08/02/12 06:39 AM
i knew about 99% of these, really good points and props if you had the courage to write these all down yourself. I understand women pretty well(it freaks out the women i date >_<), but thats because im insane. No sane man will ever understand women lol XD

no photo
Thu 07/19/12 09:51 AM
Its all matter of preference. I like women that are in shape, but not so dam thin that i would break them in 2 if i hugged them >_< . My brother on the other hand is a chubby chaser he loves the big women have no idea why

no photo
Thu 07/19/12 07:52 AM
I've met some women who's exacts words when they first find out am a computer technician is "How much do you make?" or "What kind of car do you drive?" I'll tell them very little or that i don't have a car even thought i make a good amount of money or that i do drive, cause if she cant see past not having a car or making a lot of money shes not worth my time :3

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 01:03 PM
when i was younger, i used to listen to politics, now i just dont give 2 *****. Everyone needs something to complain about and the president is always a huge target. People complained about clinton, bush and now obama.

no photo
Sun 07/15/12 07:28 AM

All women are beautiful(or can be). I've read and heard all kinds of stuff on this topic. Everything from white women are nicer and easy to hang out with to black women have attitudes and are too high maintenance. Aside from the crap in the media, I would say it's just personal preference. But it really shouldn't matter what color/nationality a woman (or man) is.

this, personally ive dated a few black women buts its never worked out since im a hot-blooded spanish man i preffer women who are more passive

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 06:15 AM
im only 27 and i still think it is definitely getting hotter than it used to get in the 90's. That's why i always say that people that don't believe in global warming can kiss my ***

no photo
Wed 07/04/12 04:57 PM
word play "Give me Liberty of give me Death(Beth)

no photo
Mon 07/02/12 01:24 PM
its called playing hard to get man. Some women do that, since im a wulf and i dont understand these types of games, i just dont pay attention to women who do that :3

no photo
Sat 06/30/12 03:44 AM
really wat is up with all these reboots. The original Judge dredd was great. So was the original Total recall, i hate all these reboots ruining the classics

no photo
Thu 06/28/12 10:42 PM
there is lol there all just hiding >_<

Previous 1