Community > Posts By > crafty_poet

crafty_poet's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:48 AM
Is it honest to express positive remarks about inwardly negative thoughts?

crafty_poet's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:44 AM
...You are a guy and someone wrote to you and said "You would look real cute without the facial hair"

or if you are a gal reading this, if someone makes the same type of comment about something about your picture?

Would your general response be positive or negative?

crafty_poet's photo
Tue 03/17/09 08:21 AM
"You better call for back up, Officer. I was speeding because I don't have a license, this is a stolen car and I killed the owner with the gun I hid under one of the seats and you will find a body in the trunk"

Now when the senior officer arrives tell him "I have no idea why I'm being detained; my license is in my wallet along with the car insurance and registration and these ridiculous notions this cop has about dead bodies are just as ridiculous as the accusation I was speeding!!!"

crafty_poet's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:27 PM
To love is a decision
to be renewed each day
but to really "be in love"
doesn't work that way

It takes no daily effort
when in your eyes I see
that sparkle of delight
reflected back at me

I realize that certain times
of stress and circumstance
cause the feelings to subside
and weaken our romance

but then a simple gesture,
a flower or the softest touch
reminds you that I love you
so very, very much

Then when you cuddle up
against me gently pressed
nestled on the sofa
head upon my chest

It fills my heart with gladness
and every feeling deep
until our love consumes us
and in perfect peace we sleep

Then when the morning finds us,
two things are surely true
The love you give so freely
Is just like mine for you

sitting here alone in a sappy mood tonight... steven

crafty_poet's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:23 AM
I was driving along a curvy road last night when I went into a right hand turn which seemed quite endless. After a few minutes in the turn I realized my worst fear was true. Just ahead I could see my own tail lights and in my rear view mirror I could see what I was fairly sure were my own headlights. To verify, I flashed the highbeam and yes, it was true, I was behind myself. I was irritated that I was driving so slow ahead of me, so I crowded myself just a bit by accelerating slightly, but in response, I started tailgating myself (which was even more annoying) so I touched my brakes slightly to warn me back. Well, that had no effect so I slammed my brakes in an act of road rage but once again I knew it was about to happen since I was the person behind me so I swerved and passed me on a double yellow line. That really made me mad so I sped up to get the plate number which I did. I considered using my cell phone and calling the plate number in to the police but I realized I barely had enough money to pay for gas, let alone an expensive ticket. Besides that, on a citizen's complaint I figured I would need another witness, and although by then I was completely beside myself, I realized the police would have a very difficult time determining which of us was the guilty party.

crafty_poet's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:55 PM
I just don't think I could live like that!

crafty_poet's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:51 PM
Edited by crafty_poet on Mon 09/01/08 07:52 PM
The Belly Button

Innies would be outies
outie would be in
heart on a sleeve
and reality thin

The eyes would turn in
guts would be ucky
the bones would be bony
and liver so yucky

Our skin would be in
nerves would get frayed
We'd spill our guts
and need a band aid!

crafty_poet's photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:11 PM
This sounds more like a "too much drinking" story than a "too much dating" one!

crafty_poet's photo
Sat 08/30/08 04:47 PM
I have contracted the disease myself after getting stitches in my left hand. The bill for 17 minutes of ne doctors work was $580. I was Pistoff when I opened the envelope

crafty_poet's photo
Thu 08/28/08 10:46 PM
You are in a public community forum. You can't dictate who reads or answers your forum posts.

Your question is a no brainer anyway and you should be able to figure it out easy. Look at your own profile and ask if there is enough information there for you to be interested in you. I say not. You list nothing to cause women to RELATE to you and showing a shirtless body but not showing a face is a real NO-NO for most people except the pervs.

crafty_poet's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:18 AM
That Rocks!!!

crafty_poet's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:36 PM
Something there is that does not need a revolving door

crafty_poet's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:35 AM
I received a small statue with that inscription on it. My favorite "Dad" T-Shirt is one I wore today. It says "It's a DAD thing... You wouldn't understand"

crafty_poet's photo
Tue 08/26/08 01:35 AM
Edited by crafty_poet on Tue 08/26/08 01:37 AM
I have 5 kids, all grown who love me. It's what life is all about

crafty_poet's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:52 AM
I looked at your profile to see if you are really a witch but I don't perv profiles

crafty_poet's photo
Sat 08/23/08 02:43 PM
Some people add you to favorites just so they can get back to you later. It is a bookmarking method.

Others add you to favorites hoping you will show your interest by writing or adding them to your favorites list too.

crafty_poet's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:07 AM
Roses are red
Orchids are blonde
but I like the lilies
I find in the pond

I love the wildflowers
I find on the way
in so many colors
that make a bouquet

crafty_poet's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:01 AM
Orchids are erotic

I usually gather wildflowers along the way

Cemeteries are not a good idea. Ghosts might follow me to my gal's house trying to get the flowers back and she might find the ghost more attractive than me.

Roses are way over-rated but a single rose makes a nice simple statement depending on the color.

crafty_poet's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:44 AM
That is classic. I just laughed so hard a fart skipped out...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee I apologize to anyone in your room for that. Actually I have found this to be one of the most amusing posts I have ever read. It reminds me of the old adage "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

Roses? I bet she gives them to someone else with a new label and card.

crafty_poet's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:34 AM
OOOPS!!! I guess I missed the heading to this post. I noticed it when I was about to log out. I mistakenly thought "When in an EXCLUSIVE Relationship" implied you were in a relationship. Now that I read it again I realize the relationship excludes you, so now the answer is quite easy. Yes, it is OK to log in to any dating site you wish once you have excluded someone you once considered being in a relationship with.

Previous 1 3 4