10 again

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:31 AM

LisaLuv2's photo
Thu 08/27/09 07:53 AM
i don't know her to be that honest

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:54 AM

lol so that isn't the same thing, give me a break. you meet some guy and there is something minute you don't like, you don't give it a second thought cause you aren't shallow, right?

lol. no coz if there was something i didn't like that would be the end of it (i'm so shallow i wouldn't even continue the date, lol)i wouldn't go away and think maybe i like/don't like this or that will i give it a go. if it aint workin for me it aint workin is what i'm sayin and i wouldn't say i don't like ur 'xyz', altho god only knows i've wanted to!!!!.flowerforyou

ok i fess up i can be VERY shallow blushing laugh

oh you little *****, you got me all pissed off, just to finally admit your shallow.....I am going to give him a chance despite the teeth, cause as I said he is attractive. That and we are both on the same page and want to take things slow.

aww it was fun tho? laugh no it depends if it's something (say teeth) that can be changed then it's ok and i don't rush it. if it's something that can't be changed then i'm shallow - and there is one thing in that category i wont deal with!!!!!!

lol I could kick your ***

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:13 AM

lol so that isn't the same thing, give me a break. you meet some guy and there is something minute you don't like, you don't give it a second thought cause you aren't shallow, right?

lol. no coz if there was something i didn't like that would be the end of it (i'm so shallow i wouldn't even continue the date, lol)i wouldn't go away and think maybe i like/don't like this or that will i give it a go. if it aint workin for me it aint workin is what i'm sayin and i wouldn't say i don't like ur 'xyz', altho god only knows i've wanted to!!!!.flowerforyou

ok i fess up i can be VERY shallow blushing laugh

oh you little *****, you got me all pissed off, just to finally admit your shallow.....I am going to give him a chance despite the teeth, cause as I said he is attractive. That and we are both on the same page and want to take things slow.

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:12 AM

What are some of your dating deal breakers? Especially with all of us trying to find love online. A picture can only say so much. I recently met someone, fairly attractive guy only issue is his teeth. Although white, they are kinda fighting in his mouth. Should I let this small detail bother me so much....and I know I am not perfect.indifferent

:smile: I wouldnt date anyone that smokes meth:smile:

lol that is a good one Mirror

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 11:01 AM

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:51 AM

yeah his teeth, it is not shallow. It is a matter of attraction.

it is very shallow, minor details like that are fixable, anyway ur clearly not 'attracted' to him in the 1st place or it wouldn't be an issue so move on but no need to be cruel about his teeth!

We cannot help what gets our mojo flowing. Can you? Would you date a woman who had a physical issue that made you ill? Even if it was "fixable"?

This lady is not at all being cruel. She's being honest and asking for feedback. If she was cruel, she wouldn't have mentioned it the way she did. Why are you attacking her?

well we will have to agree to disagree, clearly she has no attraction for him anyway.
oh for the record NO i would NOT date a woman PERIOD! :wink:

SHE does have an attraction towards....but his teeth do bother me a bit..he is nice so far and I hope to look past all that. I am sure there is something about me that bothers him.

something about u bothers him? hmmmm, i wonder what that could be!!!

you think I am shallow that is fine, I guess that means you would bone any dude, just for the mear fact of getting boned. I would explain myself further, but you just don't get it.

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:21 AM

well we will have to agree to disagree, clearly she has no attraction for him anyway.

I'm sorry. I was not aware of your sexual orientation?

maybe my name gives it away? duh slaphead

Nope... it doesn't. If your name was homosexualguy I would understand. Gay actually means happy. Duh!!!slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

I'm sorry, you know it all. You got her figured out, you're frustrated I didn't assume you are homosexual... Whatever. There is no need to call this lady cruel though.

gay***cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"
full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman"; "have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful ...
given to social pleasures often including dissipation; "led a gay Bohemian life"; "a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies"
brave: brightly colored and showy; "girls decked out in brave new dresses"; "brave banners flying"; "`braw' is a Scottish word"; "a dress a bit too gay for her years"; "birds with gay plumage"
offering fun and gaiety; "a festive (or festal) occasion"; "gay and exciting night life"; "a merry evening"

The homosexual portion is at the end of SOME sections, not all.

thank you lilith

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 10:18 AM

it is very shallow, minor details like that are fixable, anyway ur clearly not 'attracted' to him in the 1st place or it wouldn't be an issue so move on but no need to be cruel about his teeth!

We cannot help what gets our mojo flowing. Can you? Would you date a woman who had a physical issue that made you ill? Even if it was "fixable"?

This lady is not at all being cruel. She's being honest and asking for feedback. If she was cruel, she wouldn't have mentioned it the way she did. Why are you attacking her?

SHE does have an attraction towards....but his teeth do bother me a bit..he is nice so far and I hope to look past all that. I am sure there is something about me that bothers him.

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:56 AM

If that detail bothers you now it probably won't get better later... unless that is he has cosmetic reconstructing or caps put in...

I would have to say bad higiene, constantly belittling others and swearing to much while we are out in public are deal breakers for me..

I had braces when I was 26-27....I thought of mentioning it, cause I can tell he is shy about them

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:55 AM

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:53 AM
well I am not really a run my tongue along there teeth type of girl lol....he kissed me lastnight, I tried so hard not to think about the war in his mouth

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:51 AM
I like a nice smile, it is something that attracts me to the opposite sex.

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 08/17/09 09:46 AM
What are some of your dating deal breakers? Especially with all of us trying to find love online. A picture can only say so much. I recently met someone, fairly attractive guy only issue is his teeth. Although white, they are kinda fighting in his mouth. Should I let this small detail bother me so much....and I know I am not perfect.indifferent

LisaLuv2's photo
Tue 07/28/09 12:48 PM

I am starting to think mine is hard to do

Sorry that it takes so long, but there where at least 15 people who had asked before you that wish to have their readings done.

Some say patience is a virtue.

Well I believe you have this virtue.

Soon it will be revealed. drinker

poop that is something I do lack (patience)

LisaLuv2's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:11 AM
I am starting to think mine is hard to do

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 07/22/09 09:59 AM
My curiosity is peaked, is it possilbe you can do June 30 1978, PLEASE!!

LisaLuv2's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:52 AM
never heard of unrequited (sp?) love??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25