Community > Posts By > LisaLuv2

LisaLuv2's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:27 AM

Hey Lisa flowerforyou ... WE all suffer thru boredem once in a while ... THEN LIFE comes along woo hoo BEER UP is my motto.. drinker drinks flowers

lol I am not sure if this is good advice......I am at work lol can't be drinking

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 10:01 AM

how is everyone doing today?

Fine, ((LisaLuv)),I am in Houston,nice and sunny,and at work.

I am in PA, it was sunny here but the clouds ate the sun....BASTARDS

laugh laugh drinks Same here in Montana!:banana: :banana:

I would really like some eighty degree weather, right about now

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:44 AM

I'd be glad to except I write with a spray can! Would you mind letters on a 4' X 8' sheet of plywood?

awe! my first smartass

He's sharper than he looks.

nothing a swift kick in the ass can't fix lol

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:37 AM

Fine, ((LisaLuv)),I am in Houston,nice and sunny,and at work.

I am in PA, it was sunny here but the clouds ate the sun....BASTARDS

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 09:34 AM

I'd be glad to except I write with a spray can! Would you mind letters on a 4' X 8' sheet of plywood?

awe! my first smartass

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:58 AM
ok great timing, now I have to go on my lunch....be back in 30

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:57 AM

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:56 AM
oops sorry

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:52 AM
BIG Sigh!!! no takers

LisaLuv2's photo
Wed 05/13/09 08:49 AM
lol ok as gay as that sounds, I would like someone to talk to. I work in a bank that isn't very busy and I have way to much time on my hands. I don't talk alot to the women I work with cause I suppose I we don't mesh well. Just want to socialize, in a boring attmosphere (my spelling is horrible lol)

LisaLuv2's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:44 AM
You know what really sucks since I feel the need to be so careful what if I do let the good guy go cause I was simply to scared.

LisaLuv2's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:27 AM
thank you, he really is sweet, and seems like the guy I have been looking for. It has only been a week though, so it is hard to decide what to do. I am having a bit of a conflict here. I would love to run blindly into it, you know jump off a ledge and hope there is something soft and bouncy to catch me. I am just a little scared.

LisaLuv2's photo
Sat 03/21/09 07:08 AM

Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...shame on me.

The guy asked about prior relationships....YOU said the rest.

I didn't hear in your post he cracked a hissy fit, because YOU said you don't trust him...

Stop over-analysing... he'll make up his own mind if you are too much like hard work.... or if he requires your trust.

Did he ask you to marry him? Nup. Then get over yourself....

People with 'issues' are the ones that usually repel decent people, all by themselves.

Work on you... and leave him to decide what HE wants.

Get over myself???? WOW! That is what this is. Either you have never been hurt before or hopefully for your sake just heartless. I am giving the guy a chance. I do think he is nice and could be completely wonderful, but why does it have to be rush rush. If you like someone all that much then you should have the respect to give them what they require. All I require is time to adjust. Damn evil me!!!

LisaLuv2's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:32 PM
this helps alot really, he is nice but dammit things change so fast......slow is good

LisaLuv2's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:28 PM
I want to move forward, just slowly

LisaLuv2's photo
Fri 03/20/09 01:26 PM
So I met what seems to be a nice guy a week ago today. I have always been the type of person to move slowly. Be it that I think it wise or my trust issues kick in. All and all I like the pase of moving things slowly. So this new guy has asked me of relationships past and I let him know that I have been hurt before, much like all of us. I am not holding it against him, but I am also not readily available to give my all just yet. He thinks after a week of knowing him, I should know him well enough to trust him. Am I wrong to be holding back.......??? what

LisaLuv2's photo
Fri 02/06/09 10:34 AM
I am not alone in my hatred of Valentines day, wahoo. of course that just might make me bitter

LisaLuv2's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:48 AM
I don't want to become a door mat, it just sucks what if he is legit. And because I may have become a bit cynical in my years of dating I don't believe him. Since I don't know him all that well yet, I can't judge the sincerity of his appology.

LisaLuv2's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:09 AM
lol no ladies responded him. He said his brother called and he had to ge to the hospital quick. He said that he ran out the door without his cell phone. I don't know he called and explained, said he had to go again and would call back and did. He just called me today like 5 min ago.huh

LisaLuv2's photo
Tue 01/20/09 09:01 AM
I thought of that, don't know that name

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25