Baked beans on toast.
Spaghetti on toast.

Dakmanau's photo
Mon 11/30/20 12:49 PM

Gilbert Becaud - A Little Love and Understanding

Maria Callas - O Mio Bambino Caro

Dakmanau's photo
Sun 11/15/20 09:10 PM
OK Boris it's about time you got a brand new FTE in place with Australia.

Dakmanau's photo
Sun 11/08/20 01:06 PM
So, how much time does Biden have before the machine or God discards him in preference to Harris ? 1st female President. Well, can't be that bad, we all have mothers don't we?

Dakmanau's photo
Tue 11/03/20 04:31 PM
Haha. That sounds like an Uncle Joe joke.

Dakmanau's photo
Wed 10/21/20 07:19 PM
Well, I have nothing to say to you either except hi and may you receive a multitude of similar replies.

Dakmanau's photo
Mon 10/19/20 01:22 AM
Tumultuous Trump or Uncle Joe. Who would you prefer to have in the White House? I’m an Australian, cannot vote but I know who I would prefer to be in charge. And please if it says “Made in China” then leave it on the shelf.

Dakmanau's photo
Sat 10/10/20 08:43 PM
What a rave, Billie Connolly at the Sydney Opera House. Time for a repeat performance.

Dakmanau's photo
Sun 10/04/20 01:15 PM
…and I suppose if you mention the word "nuclear" you do so at your own peril. The fact that a reactor produces next to nil greenhouse gases always seems to be overlooked by the "green" fraternity. Yes there is nuclear waste that has to be disposed of like burying deep down in a geologically stable environment. Yes the operation and the design of the plant is critical for safety reasons but hey, the world has come a long way from the days of Chernobyl (them slack Ruskies again) and Fukashima (site, site, site - build on the rock and not on the sand). People, more lives are lost through conventional mining than are lost through nuclear accidents. And what would you prefer to have in your backyard, a small HELE reactor or an ugly, abstentions wind farm or acres of solar farm panels?

Dakmanau's photo
Sat 08/15/20 03:13 PM

Sod

Dakmanau's photo
Sat 08/08/20 12:25 PM
Thank you for your feedback. I will review my profile and make adjustments in line with your recommendation.

Dakmanau's photo
Wed 07/22/20 11:51 AM
Hi guys,

Could you review my profile and give me your thoughts on its content.

Thanks and have a good day..

Dave

Dakmanau's photo
Mon 04/06/20 05:28 PM
Yes Cat, very observant of you. My marriage doesn't satisfy my libido requirements unfortunately. I love my wife but she can't help me in the intimacy stakes so I have come to this site in the hope that there are like minded ladies out there who are looking for an intimate encounter. Please don't judge me too harshly but this unsatisfied libido urge is hard to ignore, you just can't sweep it under the carpet. Thanks for the contact, are you prepared to rate my profile ??

Dakmanau's photo
Mon 04/06/20 02:56 PM
Thank you folks for your feedback, much appreciated.

Dakmanau's photo
Sun 04/05/20 08:03 PM
My dear Gentlemen and Mesdames I would be so honoured for some positive and negative feedback on the state of my profile. Thank you.