Community > Posts By > Happybone69

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:50 AM

I am sorry to all those who are offended by my username. I thought it sounded better than funnybone and I'm a cancer, so 69 is my sign. If you judge me by my name and not make an attempt to get to know me, then what kind of person are you?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u know it dont bother me any then again were alresmooched smooched ady friends :)
Thanks sneaks! 1 is better than none! :)

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:34 AM

I am sorry to all those who are offended by my username. I thought it sounded better than funnybone and I'm a cancer, so 69 is my sign. If you judge me by my name and not make an attempt to get to know me, then what kind of person are you?

Soooo why did you choose this user name?
Well like I said... I thought it sounded better than funnybone and 69 is my sign. Damned if I do. Damned if I don't.

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:16 AM
I understand all that, because I've run into a few myself. If I were to judge everyone on the bad of a few, then we'd all be in hell. I know there are sick people on here and in the world, but come on! It's time to grow up! I'm getting down off my soapbox and will never return to the forums. Too many clicks here. Now I know why everyone's alone.

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:59 AM

How the hell do you change the user name? I've looked but seems I'm stuck with it. Do I just need to start over?

Unfortunately, yes, you will have to start over. I think it will be worth it for you though. flowerforyou
I thought it over an happybone69 is staying. I explained what it means in "general discussion" and feel that if a person can't take the time to get to know me, then that person isn't worth the time to get to know. Their loss! Not mine!!

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:44 AM

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 08:41 AM
I certainly hope so! This is getting really disheartening. Happybone is gone. I don't know what my screen name will be, but I'll say hi.

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 08:31 AM
How the hell do you change the user name? I've looked but seems I'm stuck with it. Do I just need to start over?

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 08:10 AM
Maybe that's why I can't meet anyone. Lol! Guess I should change it. Huh?

Happybone69's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:59 AM
I would love to play! :)

Happybone69's photo
Mon 11/15/10 07:48 AM
I think first impressions have alot to do with it. I know if someone is rude or acts like an ***, I automatically label them as such. I wish I wasn't like that, but I'm human. I have met a few people who aren't judgemental and I wish I could be that way.

Happybone69's photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:38 PM

I know I know, we're all just a bunch of people that have loose morals, don't care about really finding a good companion, selfish, and walled off from getting really close to anyone because of synosism, fear, or inability to care......
Was that steeped in to much sarcasm?

Needless categorizing and labeling people you don't know could be the reason your jaded...
Let go of that luggage hun....
oh bedlum... Lol! I'm not here to argue or fight with anyone. My jadedness has nothing to do with categorizing or labeling people or what is going on here. If me sticking up for someones feelings makes me a bad person... Then I'm Satan!

Happybone69's photo
Sat 11/13/10 12:23 PM
Wow! I didn't name any names, but the self-righteous know who they are. I just made a simple comment and didn't point fingers at any specific person. There is more than one person on here that I feel is that way. Yes. She is young and hasn't lived a long life yet. And me being 42, neither have I. But I have been around the block a time or two. I've seen when people say things that might make someone feel inferior and unwanted. That's what I saw. I don't pick anyone apart and am sorry you think I did you. I just stick up for someone I feel was wronged.

Happybone69's photo
Sat 11/13/10 10:45 AM
It's sad how someone has something to say and the self-righteous people have to belittle and change the thread to what they want to talk about. Start your own and quit bullying!! I agree with you cherry! There are alot of people who aren't ready for real love. They are too busy picking apart people to see the good in them.

Happybone69's photo
Sat 11/13/10 09:28 AM
I'm jaded. That's why.

Happybone69's photo
Sat 11/13/10 05:50 AM
We all bleed red

Happybone69's photo
Thu 11/11/10 08:59 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth spider! And I have to ask her... Do you you wonder why you are alone? I mean really? I would just let it go and not contact him again. That would be the best for all involved.

Happybone69's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:35 AM

Ok we know people have preferences in what they like in someone for dating. Do your preferences change?

Right now I like red heads. Not sure when that come up though laugh
hey! I'm a redhead! ;)

Happybone69's photo
Fri 11/05/10 11:32 AM
Get on my knees and pray

Happybone69's photo
Tue 11/02/10 08:26 AM

Is it my appearence or my profile?? I'm so confused because I don't want a relationship with an older man. I find it kind of insulting....do they think I look their age??
men are men and you are a beautiful woman! At least you are wanted! Whether they want you for sex or just to talk. Having a hangup over a persons age is a problem in my book. Be open! You might make a great friend! :)

Happybone69's photo
Mon 11/01/10 07:38 AM

he doesn't date Big Boobied Women?surprised

Guess not... he must be into faabw - flat as a board women! rofl
I'd date you tanyaann! ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5