Community > Posts By > alexiscap419

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:34 AM
I dont think she was worth your love. Sorry to hear your hurting.

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:23 AM
oh I love that one !!laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 10:21 AM
huh

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:46 AM

...you ex ever gave you for cheating on you???

My all time favorite was

" Well, you WOULD have " when I pointed out that SHE was the one who cheated, not me.
"you know I love you baby." Lame as h*ll
Some one cheated on YOU/????!!!surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised
laugh laugh laugh laugh he's history now
What a dumb a$$
yes he was a aholelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:43 AM

My all time favorite was

" Well, you WOULD have " when I pointed out that SHE was the one who cheated, not me.
Some one cheated on YOU/????!!!surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised
laugh laugh laugh laugh he's history now

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:41 AM

I am not one to frequent the religious threads that often for two reasons (1) that I feel that everyone has their own truth, and who am I to debate that and (2) I am ill equipped to rationalize or argue for my organized religion/Christian beliefs.

I have friends from just about every religion or spirititual practice you can think of… and with that being said I have great respect for all individuals and all religions. I have some hang ups about the Christian religion…some days I can identify more with Islam or Wicca or Buddhism. If I didn’t have the faith and peace about my personal beliefs; I would probably convert to Islam. But deep down inside myself I know that when I walk into my hometown church, that is where I need to be and that the God that I met in that church is the God that I (and I stress the word ‘I’) am to follow.

I am not here to debate whether what I believe is right or to try to rebuttal that others’ beliefs are incorrect. I just want to say that I don’t come into the religious threads because when I do read a thread, there is immediate hostility, negativity, and all around bad vibes following off of the debates and arguments that ensue from anything that is posted in the religious threads. I am open to learn about different religions and beliefs systems; I wish that the religious threads sometimes where more about educating others about each others’ beliefs, not about debating whether or not someone’s beliefs or religion is valid, correct or right.

Research suggests that it takes approximately 7 positive interactions to neutralize 1 negative interaction. (I wish I could find the source; however, I received this information from a college instructor, who I very much respect, during a psychology lecture.)

So this is what I am proposing…

For those of you that are regular posters in the religious threads. I implore you to not debate what I have posted above, but to now post in return something positive about another poster in this thread that has a different religion/belief system than yourself.

My sincerest wish is that all that read this take this to heart. ~ Tanya

I agree 100%

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 09:33 AM

My all time favorite was

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:30 AM

and why waste my time or others if just playing games i have few freinds on hear and a few i like to get to know phone number or email works but gosh if trying find a realtionship dont think thats a big part of ithuh
Hmmm. Your probably right.

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:27 AM

be cautiousflowerforyou
Oh I am... maybe just a lil too cautiousohwell

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:24 AM

Gosh, there's nothing worse than thinking you've been talking with someone nice only to really regret it later. It costs time and money to change a phone number! I'd have to be IM'ing and emailing for quite a while to give out my phone number.
EXACTLY !

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:23 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:20 AM
:cry:

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:12 AM

I wouldn't say I have a problem, just that I'm very cautious.
Then I have a big problem !

no photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:10 AM
Does anyone have a problem giving out their tel # like I do ?

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

how can i read this while i am staring at that picture?noway :wink:

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 03:30 PM
WHERE TO BUY USA GAS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.
READ ON

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled
about it. It might
even be good for us! The Saudis are boycotting American
goods. We should
return the favor. An interesting thought is to boycott
their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more
money into the
coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that
don't import their
oil from the Saudis.