Love it!!! I have lots of man/man and woman/woman friendsdrinker

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:16 PM
No, I would want to watch.:tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:11 PM

NOPE!

MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE!!!

Not to say that men that live with their mothers/ family/ whoever are worthless, or whatever, but I have children and I PREFER, notice, I PREFER, to not get involved with a man that is not at his own place and point in his life!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:57 PM
NOPE!

LIJOMA's photo
Tue 07/08/08 09:50 PM
Augustina

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:34 PM

Never!!! Not only did I not get revenge on my ex, even after all the bad things that happened, but I helped her financially for years... Why, you may ask? Sometimes I wonder that myself, but I think I'd do it again, simply because everyone else in her world wanted to see her fail on her own, and I couldn't let that happen... flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

That was nice of you...Hats off! There arent many people that would do that for an ex.flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:32 PM
some man giving you the nickname, wet wet....devil

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:31 PM
Booty CALL!!!!:tongue:

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:18 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Mon 07/07/08 08:22 PM
or have you had break up revenge????

Example:
Password payback
"I'd been with my girlfriend for almost seven years when she suddenly left me. I was sad for awhile, but then I found out she'd been cheating on me for a long time: That's when I really went nuts. She'd left her password on my computer, and I quickly found out it was her password to everything. So I logged onto her work account and deleted all her emails, her files, and anything else I could find. She could never prove it was me, though she did call me in a frenzy to ask if I'd done it. At that moment, I suddenly realized that hmm, it was a little crazy. But I honestly think I'd do it all again in a heartbeat."

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 08:04 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Mon 07/07/08 08:05 PM
This happened today where I live. Please say a prayer for him and his family.

JACKSON, Miss. -- A Jackson police officer was in critical condition Monday afternoon after being shot twice in the side and once in the back of the head, police said.

At about 11 a.m., Officer Dwayne Collier tried to pull over a gold Kia Spectrum believed to have been used during the armed robbery of Auto Title Loans earlier Monday morning, police said.

The Highway 80 business had been robbed by two armed men wearing masks, police said. No one was injured during the robbery, but the men did get away with cash.

link is : www.wapt.com

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:35 PM
Cool pic...happy

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:34 PM

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair while her dad gets his hair cut eating a snack cake. The barber leans over and says to the little girs, "Sweetheart, you are going to get hair on your Twinkie"...She say, "I know, and I'm going to get boobies too"

laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:33 PM
flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:06 PM
Theres nothing there, huh noway

LIJOMA's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:36 AM

i knew...both times.flowers

Me too!

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:48 PM
Alot of people this way go to the fair just to walk around and eat the food. I go to take the kids, I am not one on eating just anyone's cooking, and some of those workers dont look so good, so I usually just get a coke and a cinammon roll. What do you like to eat at the fair???

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:43 PM
Be here in October.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:42 PM
Gravitron

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:41 PM
My son loves the pic of Fat Bastard, look at my big titties, lol, I'm dead sexy!!!!lol....

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:35 PM
Burnt, charcoal, leather, extra extra well.....

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25