Community > Posts By > firecracker666

firecracker666's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:48 PM

And this is one of the reasons we are in a recession...Exxon Making $40.6 Billion Profit for the year. Thanks to BUSH and all his OIL buddies. There is no excuse for a company to show that much of a profit. I was fumming after I read this.

Here is alink to the story. Just copy and past this in your address bar.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080201/ap_on_bi_ge/earns_exxon_mobil

first of all, we arent technically in a recession yet. official definition of a recession is 2 consecutive quarters or 0 or negative GDP growth. we've only had one quarter, so we wont know if we are truly in a recession till the end of this quarter. the media just likes the sound of recession- it sells more papers, ya know?

also, the reason the oil and gas companies show so much profit at the end of the year is because the companies havent bought the oil for the following year yet. oil prices are based on expectations of prices in the future, so if gas is $3 now but expected to be $3.50 in the future, the companies have to charge extra for gas now so they will be able to buy enough in the future.

firecracker666's photo
Wed 01/30/08 04:13 PM
hahaha, the thing about the devil making religion is amazing!!

for all the fanatics: those who can make you believe absurdities can also make you commit atrocities.

i want that on a bumper sticker for my car!

firecracker666's photo
Thu 01/17/08 10:19 PM

Hey girls how are you all today. On one of my profiles this is what I have under my who i'd like to meet. Are there any changes that I should make? Are there any turns offs? What is the impression you get if you were browsing men?

Thanks
Xunderestimated

I'm looking for that woman, you know my partner, my lover and my best friend. Someone to date casually at first but who knows? I want that sweet woman who is about something to the best of her ability. Someone who can laugh at herself and is not scared to try new things and can hold a conversation with me. You must be a mature lady and wanting to grow up to adult level no time for games and such. Someone that wants a easy going guy and wants to take life on with one another.

aww that is really sweet! i like it as is.

firecracker666's photo
Wed 01/16/08 06:01 PM
im not exactly in the area... but i'm up to chat flowerforyou

firecracker666's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:54 PM

is a strong word, but I really really don't like you.

plain white t's?

firecracker666's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:52 PM
A man was walking through town one day and saw a sign that said "Lose 10 lbs in a day! $100, money-back guarantee." He figured he could stand to lose 10 lbs, so he called the number on the billboard and they said they would send his trainer the following day. The next day, the man opens the door to a gorgeous woman who is naked except for a sign that says "If you can catch me, you can have me." As soon as the man reads the sign, the woman takes off running. The man chases after her all day and returns home exhausted. He weighs himself and sure enough, he lost 10 lbs.

The next day, he is walking through town again, and sees another billboard. This one says "Lose 20 lbs in one day! $200, money-back guarantee." He figures he'd be looking pretty good if he lost another 20 lbs, so he calls the number again. They tell him the trainer will be there the following day. Sure enough, the next day, he opens the door to *two* beautiful women who are naked and wearing a sign saying "if you can catch us, you can have us." They both take off running and the man runs off another 20 lbs chasing them.

A week or so passes and the man sees a sign saying "Lose 50 lbs in one day! $500, money-back guarantee." Remembering the women from the last two weight loss plans, the man decides to call again. He arranges for the trainer to come the next day. The following day, he opens the door to a fat, hairy, naked sumo wrestler wearing a sign that says "If I catch you, I can have you"

laugh

firecracker666's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:42 PM
i've had 6 so far... but i've only been here for a week or so

firecracker666's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:49 PM
I would have to say that I would be kinda creeped out if some guy from across the country wanted to fly over to meet me... in the neighborhood is fine, but too much effort for a first time meeting would not be a good thing for me.

firecracker666's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:04 PM

The perfect date for me is a walk along the shore, a dinner at a cozy cafe with a live band, jamba juice, and then going to the park or the beach and talking.

awww, that's cute!
you have good taste :smile:

firecracker666's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:55 PM
well in our defense, we arent always trying to play games!
sometimes we just can't make up our minds blushing sorry, guys!

firecracker666's photo
Wed 01/09/08 11:12 PM
i keep getting a bunch from 30-50 year old men too! seriously wtf, i'm here to find people my age!