Community > Posts By > Carabio2

Carabio2's photo
Fri 07/13/12 09:56 PM

Caribio2 flowerforyou How are you?

I am doing well thank you for asking, :smile: Ladywind.

Carabio2's photo
Fri 07/13/12 04:59 AM

Yes there are Christian men out here. I am one and believe me there are plenty of lost souls out here in this world. There are roles men and women are to hold for balance and when people don't stay in these roles issues in the home arises bc there not living in gods purpose. Two people must be equally yokes to build a life together and last. Both being believers is key and living there lives with god as center is what a Christian person needs so both people need to believe or it's unbalanced. Something of value is only valuable is someone values it.

1 Corinthians 7:10-17
King James Version (KJV)

10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away.

13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him.

14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

16 For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

17 But as God hath distributed to every man, as the Lord hath called every one, so let him walk. And so ordain I in all churches.

Peter_Pan,

Why post this response? What then of the man who loves his wife in his mind yet abuses her? Shall then the wife not depart? Why also then does your profile show your marital status of separated? You intent to reconcile to follow your statement above? Sometimes people also need to read the scripture in context and not just pull out what they need. This was set forth because in the region and day a man would cast his wife out because he desired another woman and/or because she would displease him for some pathetic reason and once she was cast out, she wasn't protected any longer. A divorced woman had a very hard life. Very hard.

Good luck on your reconciliation.

Carabio2's photo
Wed 07/11/12 04:52 PM

Ephesians 4.25 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building each other up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.:angel: The OP did not deserve negativity dumped on her.

I completely agree Ladywind. Sorry it has taken me awhile to post back as I lost the thread.

Carabio2's photo
Fri 06/29/12 04:02 PM
Edited by Carabio2 on Fri 06/29/12 04:03 PM

Alicia,

I agree with Derek, there are Christian guys out there. Some of us are twice your age... :) Keep on trying. I for one am amazed how hard it is to find a "Christian" girl who 1. isn't divorced, 2. doesn't have 2-4 kids and 3. takes care of herself.

What ever happened to "For better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and in health until death do us part"? If people don't mean it, they should NEVER vow it before almighty God.

I meant it when I said I DO. It wasn't some 'thing' to do. however not all men we marry are faithful or protective. There comes a time when after much prayer and counseling, the safest thing to do is divorce. And by safe, I'm referring to abusive men, whether it be verbal/emotional/physical. Men are instructed to love their wives as Christ loves the church (the body.. all mankind). The same can be said about good Christian men divorcing women.

And people can portray what they want others to believe and see. They can call themselves Christian, attend church, read the Bible and still be abusive once married and hurt the ones they say they love. It happens all the time. Doesn't make the person on the receiving end any less of a Christian to get out.