Community > Posts By > Readmyprofile

Readmyprofile's photo
Tue 04/21/20 11:34 PM
So a new Bartender opens his bar, and he cant decide on a name. So he thinks about it for awhile and decides I'm going to name it after the third person that walks in. So the first person walks in he welcomes him gets his drink and so forth the 2nd walks in same routine, finally the third person walks in, it's a beautiful blond woman. He goes over and introduces himself and says hi what's your name? She says Jill. He goes well Jill your the third person to walk into my bar and I decided that the third person that walks in I'm naming it after them and he goes Jill I like your legs so I'm going to call it Jill's legs. So the next morning there is a bum sitting outside the bar and a cop comes walking by and goes sir you cant be loitering here, the bum replies oh no officer I'm not loitering IM WAITING FOR JILLS LEGS TO OPEN SO I CAN GET A DRINK..

Readmyprofile's photo
Tue 04/21/20 11:19 PM
My first paranormal experience was when I was 6 staying at my Grandmother's house. I was in my room laying in bed when suddenly I noticed a figure that was see through next to my bed. It didn't do anything except stand there it went away after a few minutes but it scared me.. One I'll never forget I was at my friend's bowling alley, in Milwaukee Wisconsin Holiday Lanes. I was sitting at the bar watching Ghost Hunters of all things it was at commercial so I looked over by the lanes and a few seconds later a bright white light started from the back of lane 1 and moved down to lane 8 and all of a sudden disappeared like that.. There was no one in the back, no windows to cause this sudden light all the lights were off in the pit area by the lanes me and the owner later did everything we could to debunk it and no luck..