Community > Posts By > JoyousPleasures

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 07:53 PM
Everyone has a past. Some worse than others. But why do people hold your past against you? I believe in keeping it real, so I'm going to use myself. I went to prison for the first time. I was incarcerated from March 18,2007 until January 24th,2020. I was incarcerated for Armed Robbery and Possession Of A Firearm. Yes I've made mistakes and bad decisions in my past, but who hasn't. But I own mines. I'm not proud of what I did in the past, but I don't hide the fact. I was immature. I was 20 years old when I was arrested. I'm 33 now, but will be 34 on July 4th. But that was the so-called best years of my life, wasted. I've changed my life completely around, and made amends for my wrongs. But now that I've done my time. I've changed my life. But when searching for a soulmate,who I can build a future with,a life with,a family with, Soo many people are still holding my criminal past against me. I'm not perfect by far, but I've changed and I'm trying to live a strictly positive life. I wanna settle down. Possibly have kids. Is that really too much to ask???

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 04:07 PM
As I've been looking for that special someone,who I can settle down with and possibly build a future & family with,it seems as if most women are just looking for sex buddies. I guess that real relationships, committed relationships have lost their value, lost their flair...Why is that??? I know that everyone hasn't been harmed to the extent that everyone is giving up on having real relationships. Have everyone lost their faith in the aspect of having a successful long-term relationship with the opposite sex???

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:57 PM
thank you for your support

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:56 PM
Yes alot of men cheat,lie, and scam. But that's most, NOT ALL. I fully believe in and live by honesty.

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:17 PM
why is it so hard to find a good woman? someone who's honest, loving, caring, passionate, faithful, and seeking a real relationship. Commitment. who's not with all of the b.s./childish games.

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:04 PM
Yes, I have patience as long as it's worth it. But I don't have patience when it comes to people playing games. I'm looking for a good woman who I can talk to, get to know, and settle down with

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:02 PM
thanks, I really appreciate it

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 03:01 PM
Thank you. Very much appreciated

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:30 PM
Thank you. I appreciate it.

JoyousPleasures's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:14 PM
I've been in prison from March 18,2007--January 24,2020. I'm looking for a good woman who I can settle down with and possibly start a family. It seems that most women are only interested in "hookups/sex partners". I'll be 34 on July 4th. I don't have any children. I'm single. If there are any good wholesome women out there who's also looking for a real relationship,a loving, caring, committed relationship, please feel free to contact me. Only serious women. Please don't waste my time..