Community > Posts By > lilott

lilott's photo
Sat 01/26/13 01:07 PM
Liberals.

lilott's photo
Fri 01/25/13 08:49 PM

lilott's photo
Fri 01/25/13 03:50 PM

Hey Y'all!!! Anyone from San Antonio,tx? HollA;)
Everybody is from somewhere.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/23/13 08:06 PM
Don't want to carry a ladder around all the time.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/23/13 11:25 AM
Time for the people to take over the government.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/23/13 08:25 AM
I feel the same. Every time winter gets here I start thinking Costa Rica.

lilott's photo
Tue 01/22/13 04:00 PM
Just look at Chicago.

lilott's photo
Mon 01/21/13 04:35 PM
I can smell a revolution coming.

lilott's photo
Mon 01/21/13 12:48 PM
They nee3d to go after the gun pushers too.

lilott's photo
Fri 01/18/13 08:07 PM
Hallo, stachyou?

lilott's photo
Fri 01/18/13 04:06 PM
Don't sign any papers.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/16/13 12:09 PM
Quote from Thomas Jefferson...."The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government". And we have a tyrant in the white house.

lilott's photo
Tue 01/15/13 03:20 PM
Chocolate!!

lilott's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:08 PM

There was one night I was coming home late when this Cholo decided to do figure 8s in the intersection on a bicycle. I hit my horn and he dropped his bike in the middle of the intersection and called me out of my car. Well, I obliged him and came out of my car with a tire iron in my hand. I chased his azz for about a half a block when I decided he was not going to stick around for his beating. I grabbed his abandoned bike and tossed it in a yard with a really pissed off pair of dogs in it and got back to my car and left. The people sitting at the bus stop near by applauded me as I tossed his bike and left. Wannabe gangster had no balls.

If you are going to confront people do so armed! You have no idea if they are going to pull a knife or gun. At least you stand a chance if the guy is psyched out on drugs and got that crazy Adrenalin strength boost going on!

Well; its very unlikely that the average person here will be toting a gun and I know how to disarm a person with a knife; however perhaps a tire iron might be a good idea if this happens again. bigsmile
I guess I'm not average then.

lilott's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:08 PM

There was one night I was coming home late when this Cholo decided to do figure 8s in the intersection on a bicycle. I hit my horn and he dropped his bike in the middle of the intersection and called me out of my car. Well, I obliged him and came out of my car with a tire iron in my hand. I chased his azz for about a half a block when I decided he was not going to stick around for his beating. I grabbed his abandoned bike and tossed it in a yard with a really pissed off pair of dogs in it and got back to my car and left. The people sitting at the bus stop near by applauded me as I tossed his bike and left. Wannabe gangster had no balls.

If you are going to confront people do so armed! You have no idea if they are going to pull a knife or gun. At least you stand a chance if the guy is psyched out on drugs and got that crazy Adrenalin strength boost going on!

Well; its very unlikely that the average person here will be toting a gun and I know how to disarm a person with a knife; however perhaps a tire iron might be a good idea if this happens again. bigsmile
I guess I'm not average then.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/09/13 08:04 PM
Our rights are being taken away little by little.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/09/13 01:18 PM
Ideal for me would be an uncharted, uninhabited island in the south pacific with wild life and fresh water.

lilott's photo
Wed 01/09/13 01:17 PM

I don't care about property taxes because I don't plan on ever owning a house again. Although, I may buy a little trailer one day.

Overall, I find urban living to be less costly and more efficient. Also, because you're sharing resources, city dwellers leave a smaller carbon footprint. So, it's good for the environment.

I enjoy strangers too. I love being able to go to a coffee house and join into a conversation with a bunch of people I've never met.
You'll do well when they implement agenda 21.

lilott's photo
Tue 01/08/13 10:09 PM

If u wanna take it. Slow or u just wanna take me home
Sorry but I've already raised my children, I don't need any more.

lilott's photo
Tue 01/08/13 06:44 PM
For me the odds are 0.