Community > Posts By > wantingyou805

wantingyou805's photo
Sun 07/14/13 01:04 PM

Looks like you're gonna have to find a woman who doesn't mind you being in a relationship while you see other's. I don't see why the woman can't do the same right back at you. You get what you dish out. Even if you cheat just once, it's enough. You can't cheat on someone and then complain that you may never find yourself another woman. That's karma for ya. You get what you give. It's a dog-eat-dog world. I can't ever take a cheater seriously.

this is after the love has been lost, i am not speaking of while u are in love with someone. i will NOT cheat on a woman that i am in a serious relationship with, i am not a cheater. Let me ask u a question dear, "how do "u" move on from "your" relationships that actually ended?"

wantingyou805's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:57 PM
To me, men are more jealous but us being men we hold in alot emotion, women on the other hand being the emotional creature will express her jealousy with arguements. Men most of the time will just go out and cheat once he starts feeling jealous to build that confidence back up. When u cross certain boundaries in any relationship/marriage the trust is very hard to build back up.

wantingyou805's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:44 PM
Edited by wantingyou805 on Sun 07/14/13 12:46 PM
@1CYNDERELLA
What would be the point of hanging onto one while looking for another? That could be taken as wanting your cake and eating it too.

It's also not very fair to keep her out of the loop when making a decision this big. Doesn't she deserve the right to move on too if it's over?

if u are in a losing relationship then that means that u have already tried to make things work. But for me at the end of the day I hate being alone and i do not carry baggage to the next relationship. Everybody out here are not weak minded and sit around and mope about a lost relationship that u did all u could to save it. And if u are about to leave someone for all the right reasons, are u responsible to have to tell them if they should find someone else?

wantingyou805's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:36 PM
if someone is MARRIED and they ask "this" kind of question, then they have just "mentally" cheated, and their husband should run away fast before years of lies be built. it is more ways to cheat other than physically sleeping with someone.

wantingyou805's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:24 PM
Edited by wantingyou805 on Sun 07/14/13 12:24 PM
If u are in a relationship that u know is gradually going down the drain, what is wrong with finding someone else before u break up with them? flowers