Community > Posts By > tngxl65

tngxl65's photo
Tue 02/08/11 05:45 PM
"i wont lie to u cause that is about the worst thing u can do "

Worse than killing puppies?

tngxl65's photo
Tue 02/08/11 05:42 PM
"Well I really have no faith in this site but going to try it out again."

What's the worst that can happen. I mean other than disappointment and depression.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 02/08/11 05:37 PM
"I lost my husband 4 yrs ago in a motorcycle acct"

I think he may have been misclassified.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 02/08/11 05:34 PM
"If you cant sit down and talk about things together dont bother me! I need COMMUNACATION!"

....and a spell checker.

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 08:11 AM
Edited by tngxl65 on Sun 02/06/11 08:50 AM
" I'v had horses but when the last one passed on I gave my last one away."

A dead horse is generally considered to be a poor gift. Haven't you seen The Godfather?

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 08:06 AM
"I don't care if he has a wrap sheet, I do too and you shouldn't worry about what I have charges for if you murdered someone please leave it at that."

Men with trouble sleeping need not apply....

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:58 AM
" I love to hang out and do "guy" stuff."

You sit around scratching yourself trying to think of new things to blow up?

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:56 AM
"I am a single mother, so if you don't want a woman with a child I am not the one for you."

Why do they always have to paint the obvious choice? I have yet to see, "so if you don't want a woman with a child, I can put the child up for adoption."

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:49 AM
"I own my own home, have my own car, and can bring my 50% to the table. "

I'm looking more for a 30/70 deal.

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:41 AM
"I believe that every time you have sex you give a piece of your Heart and Soul to the other person"

Then 10 years later you find yourself with a tiny, scarred heart and no soul. It's no wonder couples quit having sex after marriage.

tngxl65's photo
Sun 02/06/11 07:34 AM
"I am not sorry if I have offended anyone, because I believe in being honest!"

I've noticed that whenever someone says they believe in being honest, what they usually mean is they say whatever mean thing comes in to their mind without any consideration of tact.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:19 PM
"I never grew up with much, so I don't exspect to much when it comes to material things. "

600mg of guaifenesin will thin that out and make your cough more productive.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:14 PM
"I will treat you with respect and give myself a 100 percent. "

It's much easier to make A's when you get to grade yourself.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:10 PM
" I am on the shy side until I get to know you, but you would'nt think that being a cashier. "

I'm not a cashier, but that's not important right now.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:04 PM
"BIOCHEMICALLY SEX IS NO DIFFERENT THAN EATING LARGE QUANTITIES OF CHOCOLATE"

Except sex doesn't give you acne. And chocolate doesn't make you sneak out of the house at 4am.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 07:01 PM
"Does that mean I will hate it if you are possessive? He** no, what could make a girl feel more special than a man who wants to possess her."

You're going to LOVE the pit in my basement.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 02/05/11 06:55 PM
"Not sure what to add here. Must ne something good to catch your eyes. Looking for a superman with super powers. Why does this part have to be so long? Do you honestly think people will read a large description??"

I read all of yours, all four sentences, not one of which said anything about you.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 02/04/11 04:58 PM

Yes, I agree that he truly has the concept of this thread as I have shed many fitful tears of laughter reading his posts as well!

This is somehow turning in to a meeting of the mutual admiration society. To be truthful, I do find myself using "Lexisms" in other conversations and forums. Too funny not to share. Of course I let people assume they are mine. I hope they don't ever run across Lex or this thread......

tngxl65's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:45 PM
"My hobbies have changed to my baby boy which is amazing. "

Let's hope this hobby isn't just a passing fancy for you.

tngxl65's photo
Thu 02/03/11 06:35 PM
"I do not like people who play games or people who lie. I am not into guys who like to play games."

The logic here would imply that guys are not included in your definition of people.