Community > Posts By > tngxl65

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/13/11 09:08 PM
"i am staying with someone but we've been together for seventeen years"

Well sure.... it's the 17 year itch.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/13/11 09:05 PM
"i would like to meet someone with real intentions."

I would be curious to know how an intention would be fake.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:59 PM
"I am contended with what I have ,not what I don't have."

Well of course. How can you contend with something you don't have. That's would be silly.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:28 PM
"kjasdhaikjhrg;ihio;ah;IKJGKJIOHIOH OI OIHOSIDHOIV KLJNBLKJGLKGN
LKHFKJHKSDJGH LKJHKJBNGLAJ RDELNKJHKSDJBGL SDSSKLSLL DLDFL
DONT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE BUT I NEED SOME THING INTERESTING TO SAY
TOO BAD I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY"

It's like tuning an old dial tuner radio only to find that the station you're tuning to is broadcasting a high school soccer game.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:10 PM
"caring,responsibility ,kindness and warmheart,caring,responsibility ,kindness and warmheartcaring,responsibility ,kindness and warmheartcaring,responsibility ,kindness and warmheartcaring,responsibility ,kindness and warmheart"

Click your heels three times and say it.....

tngxl65's photo
Fri 12/09/11 07:08 PM
"DONT JUDGE ME BEFORE YOU MEET ME"

Too late.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 12/09/11 06:59 PM
"i aspire to create a more socially justice world,where people can be who and what they are and not be judged nor condemmed for their choices."

I'm already judging you for your choice of profile. But I'm also judging myself fairly harshly for reading it.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/06/11 06:25 PM
"im more like a bro not a hoe. "

I believe they call it "transgender".

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/06/11 06:22 PM
"STATEMENT OF INTENT
My work aims to mimic the structures, forms and functions of the human body. It is an articulation of the body’s own awareness of itself, and of the spatial distinction between my internal and external being; ‘A metaphorical landscape’. My intentions are to articulate the body’s forms; its structures, organisms and cells, also the fluid, waste and physical matter that makes up the human body. There are cellular groupings, and boxy lattice work, which seem to organically evolve through their own repetition. The graphic compositions unfold and spread throughout the canvas and often beyond the edges. My work is a dialogue of both process and personal vision."

I'm going to forward this to my legal department and they will get back with you.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 12/06/11 06:08 PM
"Im a strong woman with my own mind who can take the piss out of myself and others"

If you don't mind, I'll take care of my own....

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 03:26 PM
"I enjoys meeting people of difference racist and background"

When you get to know them, racists are just like most other people. Only with a lot of hate and less teeth.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 03:22 PM
"I am sexy,talented,intelligent young lady at the top of my sex peaks"

I don't even know what that means, but I'll bring some rope and some carabiners.....

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 03:13 PM
"I AM A SHY PERSON,VERY SOFT SPOKEN"

You don't see the irony here, do you?

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 03:11 PM
"communication is very high on my list"

Of what? Bachelor degrees?

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 03:08 PM
"you don't have to do much to impress me"

Way to set the bar low. I suspect your next date will be asking you to drive them to your dutch dinner at McDonald's.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 12/03/11 02:59 PM
"Just me and only me."

Please refrain from posting on plentyoftwins.com then.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:02 PM
"I WAS ONCE ON THIS SITE BEFORE AND I THOUGH I HAD MEET THE MAN OF MY DREAMS UNTIL HE TREATED ME LIKE SHITE."

Understandable. I get it confused with the Sunni.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 11/29/11 06:59 PM
"I believe that honesty is still the best policy"

Unless you're guilty. Then the lie starts to look better.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 11/25/11 08:41 PM
Edited by tngxl65 on Fri 11/25/11 08:41 PM
"well oh my gosh dis is a 1st 4 me i will invite duh person 4 dinner at a really nice place n get 2 no dem am ah short person wit ah little body volume nt 2 big doh am dark sweet sexy easy 2 get along wit n is ah bit shy"

I really think this is Grover from Sesame Street.

tngxl65's photo
Fri 11/25/11 08:38 PM
"Somehow, I understand baggage and I view people's baggage as an asset to making wiser choices towards better lives."

Interesting way to look at it. So the woman that threatened to kill me and burn my house to the ground because she thought I was seeing another woman was simply applying her wisdom gained from previous relationships. Good call.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25