Community > Posts By > tngxl65

tngxl65's photo
Sat 10/15/11 06:18 PM
"Someday, I will be president. After that, I'm going to sit in the park and drink and watch people."

You sound like one of those really creepy people. I mean what other kind of person wants to be president anymore?

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:16 PM
"I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE I DO NOT WANT THIS PROFILE"

It IS pretty crappy. But it's yours. Own it.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:13 PM
"Tsalk about your booiiie. i like sex. i like you. lets go out. this is not too short... "

It may actually be too long.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:12 PM
"I dont like people who bragg or thinks they better than anyone else and I also dont people who are spoiled
I lived overseas most off my life speak several lanuages"

English wasn't one of them?

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:08 PM
"i only have one dream and that is my kids become whatever they dream to be"

It's a dream inside a dream... kind of like the movie Inception...only without Leonardo DiCaprio.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:04 PM
"Not Looking Cant Delete this Crappy Site"

It's much like a government agency.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 03:02 PM
"I like all kind's of thing's and talking to other's is alway's more interesting than talking of myself so, tell me about what you like"

I like women that know when it's proper to use the apostrophe.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 02:59 PM
"here to make new frends, talk to people, to past time i am not a judgemental person so i am ready to meet u wat else can i write help"

If I have to write the profile for you.......

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 02:58 PM
"This is all bullsh*te anyway....interrogate me via email, and then i can tell you how fun i am........yeah boyz"

No further questions. You may step down.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 10/11/11 02:54 PM
"I enjoy going out taking the kids out and my labrador out for walks. Im simple minded i keep to myself and i still try new things.Watching tv listening to music i like long walks, Im not really outgoing as such but i try jeez i sound boring dont i"

Ding Ding Ding Ding! Johnny, tell her what she's won!

tngxl65's photo
Thu 10/06/11 04:23 PM
This thread has been brain dead for years. Then every once in a great while it has brief flurry of activity. Just enough to provide hope and keep the family from pulling it off life support.

tngxl65's photo
Mon 10/03/11 08:52 PM
Polo!

tngxl65's photo
Thu 09/15/11 08:19 PM
This thread had almost dropped off my My Topics page. Thanks for putting back at the top to take up useless space for the next two years. And if I am still coming here two years from now, please uni-bomb me. I'll send you the address.

I used to have Myka's contact on my blackberry messenger, but I think I lost it when I got my new blackberry.

Mingle needs to have a special category for people who can't seem to let go. Or at least some sort of support group.

tngxl65's photo
Wed 09/14/11 06:51 PM
Lol.... I'm supposed to hang out here waiting for your sorry arse to respond???

Like is good. Ish. Would I still be here if life was spectacular? Seriously, if life was great, I wouldn't even remember my mingle signon.

I do miss this thread though.....

tngxl65's photo
Mon 09/12/11 06:37 PM
"I would like to think more about this as it is clearly an important place to put relevant information."

A+ on the analysis. F on the execution.

tngxl65's photo
Mon 09/12/11 06:28 PM
"dont worrY About my hobbies nand and inmahkj. ajdjbnkjhsdjkhskjhjb. ajhsjhshyhdkjhsjhskhsjhs. "

Mainly I'm worried about your acid flashbacks.

tngxl65's photo
Sat 09/10/11 06:20 AM
Pretty sure, after this length of time, you now get three wishes.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 08/30/11 08:28 PM
"Sometimes my heart like glasses and easy to break."

Sometimes I wonder what you're trying to say.

tngxl65's photo
Tue 08/30/11 08:23 PM
"Done with this. Help someone please get me out of this swampy pond. The oxygen is decreasing and I just want off of this site. "

They don't let you leave until you write a decent profile. I won't hold my breath.....

tngxl65's photo
Tue 08/30/11 08:12 PM
"Well, I don't do much and I collect ceramic dragons. "

When you're right, you're right.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25