Community > Posts By > Kebrina

Kebrina's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:41 AM

My daughter is 12. We just lost a family member on Dec 7th. She was 13 and died due to Luekemia. Well, last night my daughter came home from her dad's, got in the shower, and I heard her sobbing. I asked her what was wrong and after some persistance she finally told me. She misses our Brittany. I hugged her, held her, and cired with her. What else is a parent to do? How can I make this easier on her? I told her it was okay to cry and miss her, it just means she loved her very much. Any ideas on how to help her?

im so sorry for your loss. just a few weeks ago i lost a dear friend. all you can do is tell her that anytime she needs to talk or she feels so to just come and talk to you. she has to try and work through it on her own with a little bit of assistance. its hard bc when things like this happen it feels like there is no hope but just give her a little bit of time and watch over her and she will come around more and more.

Kebrina's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:22 PM
omg! is he ok? wen did you last talk to him

Kebrina's photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:17 PM
tunerguygb

Kebrina's photo
Sat 02/23/08 01:37 PM
so today is a really sad day
one of my good friends died.
he got hit by a drunk driver this
morning. he was a freshman in high
school. i vowed to never drink again in
my life.

Kebrina's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:54 PM
yes

Kebrina's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:05 PM
yep.

Kebrina's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:44 AM

It doesn't matter to me, as long as it is long!!!

what is up with guys on this site
and liking hair?! why do you like hair
so much?

Kebrina's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:09 PM
well i think something that may scare a girl is that you have no answer on your marrital status. Some women may think taht something wierd is going on. just try and step outside of your comfort zone a little. If you find a girl that you think is attractive then make sure you guys have some things in common. Ask her questions like what she does in her free time etc really get to know things about her. ask her about her past like what high school she went to or has she always lived where she lives or does she want to stay there for a long time. mostly what i can say is really try and get to know who she is deep down