Community > Posts By > Ice

no photo
Sat 05/30/20 05:49 PM
i can't cuz of pandemic...need kind of pass to go out from the house:slight_smile:

no photo
Sat 05/30/20 05:31 AM
I've been trying not to mind so much...but it sucks when u cant.

life was never easy for a busy mind...:persevere:...when this pandemic end im planning to jst go somewhere with the nature as my companion🤷...geez:laughing:

no photo
Sun 05/10/20 05:55 AM
ok thanks Maam

no photo
Sun 05/10/20 05:47 AM
i want to delete everything in this account...can i do that?...f my email used is still the same.

no photo
Sun 05/10/20 02:54 AM
i think people whos much more sensitive than anyone...rejection makes it much harder...the more i think about it...the more i want to jst drown...its not science or anything that can be explained by words or any phylosophical views...its jst hard...sometimes i think people are jst being with u cuz they feel u...maybe an emphaty but...digest as pity...no one wants a "goods" who's already damage, when u can pick some new stuffs...sometimes i think i should change me...be someone outgoing and not sensitive cuz when it hits it hurts a lot...others says its a drama...other says its gonna be ok, everything's gonna be okay...when i think about it...any side im gonna take still hurts...people who don't care...less pressure...people who care...i wont tell...cuz everyone has there own misery...I should be a fish out of water...can be said...but has many definitions...life is simple...yes it is...that's f u know WHO IS YOU...

im still a kid I guess.

no photo
Sun 05/10/20 02:19 AM
Who's here who installed and uninstalled this app?

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 10:23 PM
Welcome to My World:dizzy_face:🤯:mask:

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 10:18 PM
Yah cuz I write jst not to make sense:v:

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 07:24 PM
..and that's how Big Bang theory exist.

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 07:10 PM
I need to Balance everything or it may collapse any minute...at least not a second:joy:...need to stop this blabber...as i grow up responsibilities are set...which and how to do things are...some may say im my own world some says go out ur box and explore...Maybe ill realize something f im able to testify things with feels and logic...that sounds wierd...well its kinda wierd cuz its jst that...:joy::joy::joy:....well I think everyone have their own wierdness in themselves testified it or not...:joy:
:alien:peace:v:of the world:earth_asia: everyone:comet::new_moon::speak_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil:...:)

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 06:58 PM
Vulnerable a word that describes as being weak or being strong depends on ones vocabulary...humans hate being seen or being trampled by this word...why? That could be becuz of pride, ego or an act of self defense mechanism...its heavy and fatal...its like being exposed naked..well that depends f u want to be seen naked...:joy:....back to the topic...im thinking f people were much more opened up to their vulnerability side maybe and jst maybe_________.

What do u think should be the ending?

-:herb:
Hi everyone Sir/Maam or Mr/Ms thanks for sharing ur beliefs, experience or perspective ...thou i apologize:bow: f somehow i offended u or anything but still thanks:grin::v:...:massage:.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 07:18 PM
Totally true Sir:woman:‍:airplane:salute:smile:

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 07:14 PM
I didn't expect many would react...lets all become a nudist:joy_cat::punch:.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:57 PM
Im not one to judge ms alya78 cuz she may had her own reason joining mingle it could be, be cuz of forums in here...well im here for that reason:v::grin:.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:46 PM
Im a Tourism grad and I think tourism produces cons but there is no such thing as bad tourism as long as the people in power and the tourist itself knows the term "Sustainable Tourism" in which Sustainable tourism is an industry committed to making a low impact on the environment and local culture, while helping to generate future employment for local people. The positive of sustainable tourism is to ensure that development is a positive experience for local people; tourism companies; and tourists themselves...as said by google...its not a stop but minimizes the bad effect on the environment...as what people said " the only constant is change"...so yah its not that bad as long as one knows how to minimize things.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:33 PM
I think God is someone we pray when we are down... logically speaking most people forgot God exist at some point...but I think it is also believing even without physical evidence as long as the Heart felt it and so God Exist:heart:.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:20 PM
Depends what genre u prefer...i prefer overpowered type thou its not a genre:v:...like tensei shitara slime datta ken, no game no life is cool too and overlord.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:17 PM
Anime lover here...watch tons of them upgraded reading manga:joy:.

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:15 PM
What do u define urself being an introvert? Do u feel like wanting to change in some way? What makes ur introvert life colorful?
-:herb:

no photo
Tue 05/05/20 06:07 PM
owning ur demon is one way to be free & the same time its a toxic cuz at the end u might end up blaming oneself...i guess:smile:

Previous 1