Community > Posts By > bzmom01

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:11 PM
I'm wondering too cause the support of other parents who know what I'm dealing with helps alot

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:06 PM
jtip is hot sorry duckie not into women

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:53 AM
Oh and honestly I never have been in my right mind whats it like? lol

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:25 AM
he may wear the pants but I tell him what color and brand

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 11:24 AM
Go Karen women rule

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:48 AM
Maybe says maybe she can get child supprt then

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:47 AM
My sister in law just came in She asked can she watch him f''' a bomb

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:35 AM

pitchfork why when there is all those lonely creatures out there ,moooooooopitchfork
Lmao you would go for the animals too

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:32 AM
From the sounds of it in the first post the tv was plugged in. The tv at my parents house was UNplugged and came on. Needless to say that tv didn't stay very long after that.

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:22 AM

If all of my ex lovers and me were still alive and everyone else was gone, I would more than likely have concerns that would extend beyond getting laid. (I know, I'm boring!)

But if it did come to the point that some type of post-apocalyptic party was taking place, and assuming that these ex lovers were ready, willing, and able to get down and get funky, I can think of only one that I would definitely refuse. (He's probably dead by now, anyway. If he's not, he certainly wouldn't last Armageddon.)

The others: CONDOMS, or else they only get to watch.

I hope this was helpful. yours in Chaos, Scarlett
In that case I would sit back and watch them

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:11 AM

I plead the 5th,

devil devil devil devil devil
Oh come on you can't plead the 5th in here we gotta know. Either she was Hot Damn or NASTA in bed

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 10:04 AM

It depends on which ex you're speaking of... its my most recent one!! F*CK THAT!!! I'd rather gauge my eye out with a f*cking spoonsurprised ill scared

A couple of the other exes I may do it cause some of them were damn good:laughing:
Yeah ex boyfriend was good but ex husband I turning and hauling ass the other way

no photo
Thu 09/25/08 09:37 AM

All you can do is be the best parent you can be and if Ex's mess up that is on them.

My guess is your kids do think about what you say to them and maybe are a little more careful so your rules may extend farther than you think.

If is really a serious security risk you can always go back to court for a modification.

Before I made that expensive and sometimes fruitless step I would check that they aren't saying "well Mom let's me do it" and kind of streaching the truth. That is normal kid behavior.

If you have seen it; document it. Technology is your friend. As a parent you have the right to keep tabs on your kid. Friends can be helpful in this. Even teachers if the child is all over and is tired in class they notice.

It is tough being a parent. Do your best and keep in mind the old verse about the sparrow protecting himself. Children are uncannily able to cope also. You survived your youth and so will they.......Peace and comfort.

I agree all you can do is your best. At first I wanted to disagree but I read on. What you may do is pick the kids up without the ex knowning they're safe and make her think something happened to them. In other words kidnap them without really kidnapping them.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 06:08 PM
Wait mine wouldn't work either so I left him.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 06:04 PM

If he ever Wanted sex he might not be my ex.
your ex too

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 06:01 PM
Yes ex boyfriend too. Both men are WORTHLESS pieces of sht

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 05:59 PM

Stabbing with a knife now that's an idea.

Hmmmm, a little too much "Looking for Mr. Goodbar" there for me!!! scared scared scared
lol you gotta know both of them JERKS

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 05:49 PM
Stabbing with a knife now that's an idea.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 05:40 PM
no cause he probably couldn't get it up

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 05:33 PM

I love brussels sprouts.
So I'm not alone in that