Community > Posts By > bzmom01

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 09:11 PM

One tiny little dot...made with just one prick of the needle.
Oh no If I'm gonna do it it's gonna be noticed

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:19 PM

I take it I'm not the only one not getting anydrinker

How right you are....D@mn those people who brag about it!frustrated

No shwit

Can I join the party. I'll bring a gag for their mouths for bragging

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 08:16 PM
Oh no looks like krys is flirting here too

no photo
Mon 04/27/09 07:37 PM
I'm SO HAPPY It's like Christmas in April. We got my daughter's wheelchair today. It is AWESOME:banana: :banana: :banana: love love

no photo
Thu 04/23/09 03:36 PM
Why don't you go ahead and call the insurance company and tell them what's going on. If nothing else ask for a referral to another Dr.

no photo
Sat 04/18/09 09:11 PM

Okay, I just need to vent. I am beginning to HATE this eye doctor that my son went to. He is such a lazy pain in the butt. I called him 3 weeks ago and talked to him about my concerns with the damn lens implants. I have yet to hear back from the moron. I have called every week since I talked to him last. He could answer NONE of my questions and kept saying "thats a good question, I'll have to ask the other doctor and get back to you." Ummm hello, how long does it take to ask her. Or better yet, let me talk to her myself! grumble :angry: grumble

klc: Thanks for those kind words. That was very sweet. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

I agree if the jerk can't do the job then what's he getting paid for?

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:44 PM
Edited by bzmom01 on Fri 03/20/09 08:48 PM
Who HONESTLY has never had a Here's your sign moment in their life??

I babysit 2 girls and today one of them was looking for the other ones dirty pants. She was getting mad cause she couldn't find them and came to me to ask "If I had seen them?" I laughed when she looked in the DIRTY CLOTHES basket and there the pants were right on top. Hence Here's your sign.

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:25 PM
and your point is ??????????????????

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:19 PM

Like I said others may think differently but no offense, but I was thinking along the lines of "gay"

Heres your sign....lol!

I got your sign mister

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:15 PM
Edited by bzmom01 on Fri 03/20/09 08:16 PM
Like I said others may think differently no offense, but I was thinking along the lines of "gay"

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 08:11 PM
Ok Romeo if you're admitting to fragile emotions as a man. I say more power to you for being honest about it but others might think differently

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:49 PM
njmom I take it the question about the growth was one he couldn't answer for you. Let us know how everything turns out.

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:34 PM
Does the Dalton Gang count (bank robbers)

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:32 PM
Total Blonde

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:29 PM

there should be no pick up lines. honesty is the best slaphead

Right on

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:28 PM
I would rather be face to face that way you know what the person really looks like not what they want you to think they look like. Like me I'm not drop dead gorgous but I'm not super ugly either.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:27 PM
njmom I'm glad I thought to ask you then. Since you didn't think of it before you can ask now and let us know.

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:18 PM
Ask me no questions and I tell you no lies.....lol

no photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:14 PM

Well we had the EUA on Thursday, the doctor said that Christopher's eyes looked great, no glaucoma - the pressures were normal. They said that he is able to get the lens implants however they have to be stitched in place rather than just doing them the traditional way. The first doctor said that he feels its a risk worth taking because the improvement in his vision would benefits him greatly. The other doctor said that she is confident in stitching the implants in place, BUT its a very invasive and very involved procedure. There are risks of them falling off, there is risk of blindness (this is what scares me the most) and any hits or blows to the face can knock them off which would require additional surgeries. He has a habit of hitting his face, but what I am wondering is if that will decrease when he can see properly, maybe its some sort of stimulation due to the vision impairment.

I have been playing the 'what if' game with myself since Thursday afternoon. He is screaming coming out of the anesthesia and probably feeling like a zombie and the doc is trying to talk to me, I am sure I missed parts of what she said. I have decided to write down all my questions and try for a consult with the docs when Christopher is in school so I can actually listen and ask what I need to ask.

Cool he gets the surgery. You said they're stitching the lens on right. Now with time will his eyes grow over the stitching, kinda like what the skin does with skin graphs or is there always going to be that chance of them coming off? If you're not sure that might be something for you to ask. Anyway I'll keep y'all in my prayers.

no photo
Fri 03/06/09 09:46 PM

BZMom have you talked to Habitat for Humanity about building you and accessible home to address your kids' special needs? I would think a lot of Mingle people would show up to do a weekend build.

I would but don't you have to have the land first to build on. That and I'm not real sure how to find who does Habitat for Humanity in this area. Right now the home we're in is fine and the landlord has got more homes that he's working on. Later on when I need it he says I can either move into one of them or he can build on to this one, but I'm looking at it's gonna be atleast 1 to 2 years before I have to have a larger home.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25