Community > Posts By > bzmom01

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:04 PM
That's a hard one to say. I wouldn't say my virginity cause I wouldn't have my 2 great kids.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:37 PM
Hello everyone! Looks like everyone got busy in the new year. I know I have. I had to move. I thank God everyday for my kids, but I'm really greatful for them more than ever now. We had to move because the house we were in coulda killed us ALL. Z'Anna woke me at 3 in the morning the morning of Dec 23 having a hard time breathing. I say she woke me up her breathing is what woke me. The heater was giving off CO2 and it nearly killed us. I found out cause someone called CPS on me and as a result I found out how close to death my kids and I were. I'm advising everyone Get a Carbon Monoxide tester. The CO2 levels were 21 parts for million in the house after only 2 min. of the heater being on. Dangerous levels are 6 for million.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 09:15 PM

Let him take you to court. He's only going to look stupid for throwing a fit about you moving 3 blocks away noway and when it comes time for him to explain why he never bothered to see her while she was at the previous address, he's going to look even more stupid.

I wouldn't worry about it. And unless he has scheduled visitation, you aren't required to let him come to your home, or especially allow his sister or new wife come to your home as well. That was really uncalled for and childish if you ask me.
I'm not worried and I've since moved again and I did decide to tell him. Not that he'll ever care to come see her. It's his sister-in-law and he was already married when we got together, but he lied to me and said they were in the middle of a divorce. Which of course they weren't.

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 02:29 PM

It is only illegal if you get caught! shocked :thumbsup:
Good luck to ya! slaphead
True. My brain just went to work figuring out the perfect murder lol.

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 02:23 PM
My daughters dad is being such a pain in the a**. He hasnt seen our daughter since May. Yet he wants to take me to court because I moved and didn't tell him I moved 3 blocks down the street. His sister in law brought his wife to my house and he threw a fit about that,(b-4 i moved). Now he's having this cow about me moving. Is murder legal yet??

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:33 PM
Be patient if they're the one time will bring you together.

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:24 PM

You have to worry about your children, not her. She is an adult, and will just have to get over it.
EXACTLY Hello goofy :()

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:20 PM
Oh and Merry Christmas to All

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 01:17 PM

Well the Drs' are still saying Z'Anna's hearing is fine ,but I'm still not so sure. Even if her hearing is like her vision something is going on. Her poor brain may just be not registaring the sounds, but I as a parent would rather know that than be told it's fine and there really be something wrong that can be corrected. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

First, Z'anna is a gorgeous name!

Second, even if it takes 5 different medical opinions, get them. The stress we have over worrying about our SN children is already enough to tear you down. If you have added worry because you feel she has a problem that isn't being addressed properly, get as many opinions as it takes to calm your fear or get something done about it. Doctors are not always right.

My daughter was born 5 weeks early with a birth defect called an omphalocele. It's where her stomach, liver, bladder, intestines, and kidneys were out of her abdomen and protruded into her umbilical cord. The entire reduction, including two surgeries to close her belly, should have taken, "at the most", 4 weeks. 4 weeks in the NICU for a baby with a 1 in 4000 birth defect? Of course I was excited and amazed by what they can do medically these days.

She was in the NICU for 17 weeks. The surgeon that "fixed" her abdomen admitted that he nicked her diaphragm and lungs during surgery-- 3 weeks later! The nick in her lungs sealed itself. The diaphragm was permanently paralyzed, requiring ANOTHER surgery to tack it down so that her lungs don't collapse when she tries to breathe. They tried to take my daughter off the vent 5 different times before they realized something wasn't right. And the surgeon just smiled politely and said how beautiful she was for THREE WEEKS before telling me what he had done.

Now, even after she miraculously didn't have Downs or SB (which is usually the case with omphaloceles), she has to deal with respiratory issues. And she breathes so rapidly that it burns all her calories and she can't gain weight properly. She's 10 1/2 months and just 15 lbs. None of this would have been the case had the surgeon not screwed up.

So, doctors are NOT always right. They're not going to catch every little thing. Spiderman has spidey-sense. You have mommy-sense. If you feel something's not right, please, do what you have to do to either get it recognized or set your mind at ease about it.
Thanks for the comment on her name. Now I think I as a mom would be looking into mal-practice for that mistake. Who's to say she couldn't have been home three weeks sooner if he had admitted his mistake. Back to her name I shortened it from Z'Andra a friends lil girls name.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:08 PM
I think ALL OF YOU need to go ask for God's forgiveness.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 04:01 PM

Here's a few I like,

Sexual healing - Marvin gaye
You sexy thing - Hot Chocolate
Rated X - Pat Benatar
Love Bites - Def Leppard
Get down make love - Queen
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Do it ('till your satisfied) - B.T. Express
Why can't we live together - Timmy Thomas
Hero sounds interesting

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 03:58 PM

Well the Drs' are still saying Z'Anna's hearing is fine ,but I'm still not so sure. Even if her hearing is like her vision something is going on. Her poor brain may just be not registaring the sounds, but I as a parent would rather know that than be told it's fine and there really be something wrong that can be corrected. Am I wrong for feeling this way?

I dont think any parent can ever be wrong, we know our kids better than any doctor. I honestly believe my being a panicy mom saved my oldest daughters hearing. She ended up with tubes in her ears at 15 months old because I kept taking her to the doctors because I knew something was wrong.

We are with our children 24/7, doctors and nurses only see them when we bring them in and then only for a few minutes.
I agree we know our kids best. I might have to go to every Dr. in the area but one of them is going to listen. The one I took her to on Friday agreed with me something is going on if she doesn't react. It's just a matter of what and can it be fixed. I mean we're talking about how she will learn alot of things in her life.

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 09:45 AM

i am a farther of two beautiful children i love and adore.and would lay my life down for anytime.how ever in the state i live in i have not been abble to adapt to the way people live or think here.so i must move to a place where i can be productive.it means i give up a lot of rights.but in the past my son has shown much anger towards his mom after being with me.so it makes sence that if his niot being around me helps him at home and school.that i should be the bigger parent and stay out of the picture till hes old enough to understand.that i will always be different then his mom.and the love he gets from me will be different.still thinking about his life and education is more important then my want mor need to see him just an example of whatwe as parents should be thinking about.not ourselve

That sounds like a load of BS and self justification for not wanting to do your part. As for him being old enough to understand your actions? He'll never understand them he may be able to get past them and accept them for what they are (a father who didn't care enough to try) but understand them No nobody ever understands being abdandened you just learn to deal with it.
THANK YOU

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:17 PM

yes,accidently..blame it on wheather:wink:
Gotta blame something right

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:15 PM
Anything by Toby Keith or Trace Adkins

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:09 PM

i love that one its really good
which one? Tell me I'm not the only nut around here

hes an amazing composer one that u can close ur eyes and really see whats going on in your own head
Yes and get a rush without being rushed.

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:07 PM

fallen heads over heals for somebody that was sooooo wrong for you????
Totally wrong for me but we have a handsome lil boy together

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 08:03 PM

i love that one its really good
which one? Tell me I'm not the only nut around here

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:59 PM
I got one TRUST me no one would EVER think of till you try it. Beethoven's 5th. To much time in an elevator is all I'm gonna say on it.:banana:

no photo
Tue 12/16/08 07:53 PM

The best advice I can give is for you and your kids to find a Christ loving church and attend regularly. It has worked for me and my daughter.
Advice for who? I have a great church family as well as my own family is wonderful.happy love flowerforyou bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25