no photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:56 PM
Can that fwb be landlord with benefits too

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:54 PM
When you figure it out let me know cause it ain't right here either lol

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:26 PM

my birthday is next month, i might get another piercing. not sure though. my job's up in the air right now and i might have to look for another soon.
As long as they're not visible alot of companies don't say anything right.

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 01:20 PM
I regret letting my ex-husband take care of our son while I moved cause now I'm having hell getting him back home.

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:15 AM

I live in an area where people a massive amoun of rich folk live i work for the people who own drakes cakes , Thor Labs, and a few other big names mowing landscaping and plowing there complexes. and i do a lot of local government work.

Again atleast it is work some of us are not so lucky to have work.

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:12 AM
My favorites are the two of my kids on each arm.

no photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:05 AM

Better get my bail money together now, I got a feelin I'm gonna get in some trouble!smokin

What's the difference between a friend and a true friend??
The friend will give u bail money,
a true friend is sittin in the jail cell with ya' and says "Damn! That was fun! Let's do it again!!"

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And an even BETTER friend...

takes you out on a motorcycle fast enough to outrun the cops, and avoid jail alltogether.:thumbsup:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

At keast someones thinking ahead

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:10 PM
Do I need to bring anything More Booze

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:09 PM
So I'm not the only 1 who is addicted to tattoos with my 24

no photo
Sat 02/07/09 07:02 PM
Ok I'm on my way there too

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:30 PM

If we walk in the court house...Meaning my child his mother... And Me... The judge saye where do ya wanna go.....Just HURTS i will be ok...Thanks you all...Didnt sound hillbilly did I
I would say I wanna go home WITH my child if I were you.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:26 PM

noway noway noway noway good people you are...you can go to jail for pocketing a candy bar...just asking cause im a do a few weeks for child support... but got my child 90 percent...Just a question

Umm...nobody goes to jail for pocketing a candy bar.

Are you saying that you have your child 90% of the time but your going to jail for not paying child support?
yea

Wait... That doesn't even come close to making any sense. You should really get a lawyer or something. If you have your child 90% of the time then not only by law are you the person that should be claiming him/her on your taxes but you also should be receiving the child support.
I agree and I would be for getting her to pay back what she's been over paid.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:20 PM

noway noway noway noway good people you are...you can go to jail for pocketing a candy bar...just asking cause im a do a few weeks for child support... but got my child 90 percent...Just a question

Umm...nobody goes to jail for pocketing a candy bar.

Are you saying that you have your child 90% of the time but your going to jail for not paying child support?
Yes they can TX state law sees it as theft is theft no matter what you steal.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:16 PM
If he has his child 90 % of the time the idea of him having to even pay cs is stupid. Yet that maybe the only way to make the dead-beat parents get the idea they need/have to help support their children.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 08:03 PM

I agree you never said they had to be doing time for murder. Anymore people do go to jail for simple things like theft or child support.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:57 PM

Write...Or be with someone in prison...If they was getting out soon?

NO WAY!
First and foremost.....they will not be able to get employment, due to their history.
Second, they need a place to live.....guess what they are going to ask you next?

That's not always the case. They want employment bad enough they'll find it. Yes it maybe harder for them to find a job but like I said they want it they'll find it. Place to live is the same way.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:51 PM
To be honest I'm in that situation right now and he is a very sweet and caring person who made a bad choice. Now he's doing his time for his crime. I have also seen relationships that have worked out where the woman never met the man until after he got out of the pen, but she started talking to him while he was locked up. It does depend on the inmate/person on whether they change for the better after they get out.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:17 PM
Within our choices is true. Like saying you chose to drink but not kill someone in a DandD wreck. Sorry for that rant on drinking and driving. I lost one to many friends to drunk drivers.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:12 PM

that's being totally unreasonable...
Maybe I missed something. Whats unreasonable?

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 07:08 PM

you mean things that I chose to give up or something taken from me?

Most everything is a choice, few things are taken without you allowing it to occur.
I was fixing to say. I didn't chose to lose my mom, but I do understand choices.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25