Community > Posts By > bzmom01

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:16 PM

Protection doesn't always work. Yet like I was just told strangers you never have to see again if you're lousy in bed by their standards.

Nothing in life is 100%, but protection is definitely required if you're going to have a one night stand. I've personally never done that, although I won't say I have never gotten close. I was ready to jump my current boyfriend the night we met, but we waited to have a "real date" first. I guess it was the smart choice because we're still together almost a year later. love
I've done it and now a friend and I have a beautiful lil girl together.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 02:10 PM
I have a mole\birthmark on my crotch

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 01:53 PM
Protection doesn't always work. Yet like I was just told strangers you never have to see again if you're lousy in bed by their standards.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:48 PM
brb gotta go get my son at school

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:46 PM

Describe admired.
someone you've known for awhile. Say 2 yrs and you wouldn't want to mess up your friendship, but if given the chance you wouldn't stop things from happening either

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:43 PM

How many ppl would have a 1nighter with a complete stranger before having a 1nighter with some1 they've admired for yrs?

definalty w/ someone i dont know before someone i actually liked.....

I agree
Wouldn't you be afraid of STDs

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:31 PM
Go out either by yourself or with friends and get totally wasted. Go home or their place and have sex. Just for one ex.

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:18 AM
How many ppl would have a 1nighter with a complete stranger before having a 1nighter with some1 they've admired for yrs?

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:23 AM
No I'll hold the camera while ya have a three-some

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:13 AM

smitten I am intoxicatingly smitten with a man who lives a million miles away, and bodily harm had been threatened if I break his heart (by a female friend) so I know he must be wonderful. smitten
long distant relationships can be cool. go for it

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:00 AM

I once had an erection for over 4 hours and my ex wouldnt let me out of the house to go to the hospital
Of course not she was probably enjoying it

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:42 AM
i can't stand black-eyed peas, but I love to pick them

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:33 AM

I hate Hospitals!grumble
Who don't I take it you've been there lately

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:20 AM
rooms excuse me

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:18 AM

theres a kitty running loose on these here threads

Hi doll.......jumps from across the room and fills thumper's face with kisses......missed my harrasement time with you.
calm down or get a private room lol

get your mind out of the gutter.....just friends here...
oh ok just saying.lol you're jumping across tables

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:17 AM
oh I don't mean that much trust. Hello they can send those e-mails they can use their own money

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:46 AM

theres a kitty running loose on these here threads

Hi doll.......jumps from across the room and fills thumper's face with kisses......missed my harrasement time with you.
calm down or get a private room lol

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:44 AM

your more and likely to let your friend of 7 yrs hold on to 1000 dollars for you than you would someone u trust but have only known for 2 months:smile: that is deeper trust due to time....and that is earned because they havent done anything in that 7 yrs to make u distrust them.....
I totally agree trust is given right away but is earned too

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:41 AM

ps gramma age meaning natural gramma is oh about 40laugh but im past gramma age since my daughter has been with her bf for 10 yrslaugh laugh <the 24 yr old>:wink:
oh ok I'm sure you're not pushing for the grandkids yet though right

no photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:25 AM

which one?

the current is me...ready to go to the pool.....got my goggles on....i like to swim for exercise.....

the other is my version of "downward dog"....i practice yoga....but not bikram .it is too darn hot....

i like a good zinfindel , champagne, and have been accused of being a "great" kisser...not really certain about that...but i'll take it....spanking is not really my thing but i will oblige if someone is into it...have too be near the water ....think i will move when my kids get older....what else.....ummm.....i love women ..and and raising 2 girls...my focus is to show them(by example) what a "man" is...so they will know when a guy is full of "....it"

my question is how did "you"(the ladies in general) get so jaded, and why do i have to pay for it???.....trust is vacant memory for many......for this i am truly saddened..
laugh laugh the yoga one and i was teasing yalaugh :wink:

i think many women that have been hurt put up a wall and dont want to trust anyone... myself i dont beleive in that if i did id never have anyone.. due to what ive been through...i believe trust is a earned thing yes.. the more time you are with someone the more you trust them... but dont start out with distrust.. cause that isnt fair...<men do it too> probabaly more women do though:wink: also i notice that more women ponder on the past than men do... i think cause they in the most part are more emotional...flowerforyou

TRUST IS NOT EARNED....it should be a given until the person gives you a reason not to trust. This is why so many people can't get past issues....HELLO It's called the past for a reason....learn from it and then it go. Trust should be there PERIOD....then if they give you reason not to trust then it is taken away and must be earned. But honestly why the hell would you not trust some from the get go...makes no sense to me...No wonder we have so many screwed up people.
I know that's right trust until your done wrong

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next