Community > Posts By > bzmom01

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 05:01 PM
Honestly yes I have. I'm in that situation now. Thing is I wouldn't have giving him a second look 10 yrs ago but now I can't go a day without talking to him. He waited 3 yrs for me to deal with pain from a broken heart and is there for me and my kids. Especially my daughter, who I will have to explain to one day that the man she calls daddy is not really her dad. Yet he's the one whose been here for her.:angel: My perfect:angel:

no photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:36 PM
I think it depends on the recipe or personal preference.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:01 PM
Derek I'm just curious why the total change in opinion on FWB. I understand you were reborn but to totally change your opinion.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:56 PM

gay marriage goes against everything god intended for the people. A man and a Woman should be married to go off and reproduce etc.

what does god have to do with it

-----------

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

---------
that says leave god out of it

so till you find a

nonreligious argument i agree it should be legal

GOD has EVERYTHING to do with it. HE created us all and therefore this BORN TO BE gay is bull####. Dont think for one minute I'm against gay ppl because some of my best friends are gay. Besides I believe in the proverb Let the one without sin cast the first stone. The only person I'm judging in this life is myself. Yes I think gay marriages are wrong, but so is a man and woman living together without a marriage license. Lord knows I'm guilty of that my self.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 06:41 PM
FWB can turn into something more special and sometimes yes it can ruin a friendship. I look at it this way you never know til you try.huh

no photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:56 PM
Rapunzel How is your daughter doing? How are you doing?:heart: flowerforyou flowers

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 11:36 AM
I want someone to find the cause of the flu and strep throat. That and get rid of them.sick sick ill frustrated

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 06:06 PM
Like I said I love my grandmother dearly she's just grouchy. We ate to much and still have left-overs or at least she does.devil I only left with a plate for my boyfriend who had to work.devil

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:27 PM
Rapunzel you'll remain in my prayers angel mother:angel:

no photo
Mon 12/01/08 05:22 PM
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I did. Me and the kids went to my grandmothers. Grouchy old woman but I love her. Then I stayed in bed all day Saturday and most of Sunday with the flu. Still not over it but I can't stand being in bed anymore.yawn sick ohwell

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 06:22 AM
Walk up and ask to borrow some sugar. Then attempt to kiss her.noway noway

no photo
Sun 11/23/08 06:17 PM
Wierdest thing I've ever eaten. I must admit was home-made soup with spinach or if I'm daring enough what ever my grandmother concock as a new recipe. Soup with spinach was my dad's doing and we've never let him live it down.huh sick ill

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:36 PM
Worst I've had used on me was "Excuse me are you alone?" When the IDIOT just saw me walk in the store ALONE. Hello He had 3 guesses and the first 9 didn't count.

no photo
Sat 11/22/08 02:23 PM
Thanks again and both my kids are my angels. I also look at they are my BIGGEST inspiration to keep going. Another thing is they are our best teachers and they don't even know it.love :angel:

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 04:03 PM
I'm trying to stay positive and look at everything from the point of she doesn't know what she's missing. I will keep everyone posted.brokenheart sad

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:13 PM
OK what are the seats in Charlotte made of GOLD or somethingnoway shocked

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 03:01 PM
Thanks to everyone of ya'll. NJmom I didn't mean to make it sound as though you were being negative about normal kids. Z'Anna has Cortical Vision Impairment I think that's what it's called. Her brain doesn't registar what her eyes are seeing. Yes I've been crying my head off. As I'm sure I will many times again. Our next obsticale is her hearing. One Dr tells me her hearing is fine but I'm getting a second opinion because how many kids don't respond when someone else drops something right next to them. My son dropped a glass right next to Z'Anna and she never moved, flinched, or nothing.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:43 PM
I got news back today from my daughters eye Dr.. She is legally blind. I'm on the brink of tears but at the same time I had a feeling she was blind.tears tears frown ohwell

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:26 PM
Njmom to define normal is hard because to these special kids. They are normal aren't they? They all feel, smell, see, hear and taste. Just may not be like everyone else, so to me they are normal. We love them all the same too.:heart: happy

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:06 PM
I'm just saying in general not nessesarily on a date.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25