Community > Posts By > azrider24

azrider24's photo
Mon 11/09/09 11:16 PM
go for it n c what happens from there

azrider24's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:07 PM
I guess i am at a loss of words...almost 3 mounths ago i signed up for JUSTSAYHI.COM and thought well give it a shot and see what happens..

One day i had gotton a message from this girl but she had no picture so i asked her to put one up and she did.. It was like love at first site. a couple days later we decided to meet and hang out.

After that we went our sepret ways and i saw her a few days later and asked her to move in with me and be my lady. Things progresed from there. we saw how it was to live with eachother and things where going so great it was like we where ment for each other it was soo great..

Now we have been together almost 3 mounths and we are starting to talk about getting married its the best thing ever happened to me. Now we are set to get married next year in March of 09 i know its going to happen and we both will be so happy like we are now.

I am letting all my friends about this website the first dating site that really did something for me. I just wanted to thank this website and its creater and giving me the chance to meet the love of my life!