Community > Posts By > rocksterrebel

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 02:00 AM

flowerforyou I had pictures with this when I got it awhile back.

Isn't it wonderful to have freedom of speach in a free country!

Love,Light & Strength
to all OUR Soldiers
& their loved ones!flowerforyou
In order to claim freedom of speech it comes with a price.............human life............now that we have it, in order to maintain it we must keep killing people.......the whole thing is a joke!!!

no photo
Tue 01/15/08 01:57 AM

Ha ha ha, rocksterrebel, you are a moron. You act like America is the only one to start wars. Fact is, ever major war America has entered late.
Another thing, you're horrendously ignorant of how it is in Iraq and Afghanistan. There isn't wide spread murder being committed by the coalition soldiers, as you would believe. The soldiers over there are trying to bring stability to the area, something the people there were unable to do. Look at Pakistan, look at Sudan, look at all these places. They need help, the only way to assist is to send in the military.

And that bit about "the power trip of killing at will" proves just how ignorant you are of the whole situation.
Abu Gharib!!!!!!!!! You are the true American..very naieve.........How come if America loves to stable regions.........they forgot about Africa and the suffering over there........i can tell you............but first i would like to hear your response.............you are ignorant.....totally

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:53 PM

I often lurk and don't post and watch some of the people and what they have to say. I often wonder if people honestly think about what they say and how much it could hurt someone else. I mean seriously.......aren't we on a dating site to at the minimum meet friends. Why would anyone want to be friends with anyone that is down right mean and disrespectful to the point that an all our war starts? I am finding that some don't have enough respect for themselves let alone respect for others. Everyone says something they don't mean once in awhile, but some of this stuff is down right evil and mean.

I see the excuses like.......they asked for the opinion so they got mine, yet they don't realize that being nasty to someone else has given others an opinion about them. I'm just wondering why some place that gives all of these people right to you in the click of a few keys for free do we have to make it so ugly and mean. Do people think that being a smart a$$ is attractive? Maybe my reasons are differnt for being her than others. The forums are a way to show people what type of person you are. Please try to remember that when you post something nasty and hurtful to someone.:smile:
I am afraid the virtual world is much like the one on the other side of your window. There is good and bad everywhere.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:30 PM

they are not protecting it.........they are putting it in jeporady.......................why did you start this thread?

BECAUSE I CAN - WHY ARE YOU STILL IN THIS THREAD???
I have already answered why i am here.........read your thread and keep up.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:29 PM

Boo fricken hoo, you know what go cry a me a frickin river. THOSE PEOPLE OVER THERE ARE GIVING THEIR LIVES SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BI*** ABOUT THEM BEING OVER THERE.

I have a friend that just rejoined the army. He is going to be in harms way when he leaves. I totally support what hes doing.
no,what you should of done was support your good friend and tell him to stay here at home so he can rear a family and enjoy his life wth his friends and loved ones............and no, if people go over to a war and risk their their lives and dies..........that is their problem.......i did not ask anyone to go to war

He wants to go. He actually retired from the army for awhile. He wants to go back. Even if I tried to convince him to stay home, he wouldnt. He told me it kills him that hes not over there. He is willing to go and I'm behind him 100%.
the truth is..........your friend actually enjoys killing people.......ask him about it sometime but tell him not to cower behind a flag...........

no he enjoys defending his country
????????????? are you 100% sure, did your friend sit a li detector test...if not ask him to.........you will then know your answer

why in the heck would I do that? He was in the army then he retired. He's choosing to go back.
He probably misses the power trip of killing at will.............It is common, talk to a psychologist, he will agree with me, only the murdering he is doing is viewed legal because he kills in the name of a flag and wears a uniform.

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 02:26 PM

to remember those who died on 9/11
yes and supporting troops is encouraging more events of same scale

laugh laugh NO SUNSHINE, YOU ARE MISINFORMED, UNINFORMED AND UNKNOWLEDGABLElaugh laugh

capilisation is a sign of a losing battle in a discussion. if the marines were never, ever, never supported and not given big welcome back homes and no glory for murdering people, these events would never occured. First Afghanistan, then Iraq, now looking at iran and then it will be Syria. Is american troops the next third reich.Didn't hitler try this europe. so what i say to you is go study the domino effect. Building ships out of scrap is simply just a sign of the present day America's weak economy which is plummetting at a rapid rate. Against the euro we are nearly $1.49 this is a very bad stste of affairs. WAR is the blame. And by the way if anyone publicly reads this, it is you that is the laugh

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:11 AM

yeah i highly doubt this will happen maybe in the end times when we have 7 years of peace before all hell breaks loose
undecided..............

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:07 AM

to remember those who died on 9/11
yes and supporting troops is encouraging more events of same scale

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:05 AM

Boo fricken hoo, you know what go cry a me a frickin river. THOSE PEOPLE OVER THERE ARE GIVING THEIR LIVES SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN BI*** ABOUT THEM BEING OVER THERE.

I have a friend that just rejoined the army. He is going to be in harms way when he leaves. I totally support what hes doing.
no,what you should of done was support your good friend and tell him to stay here at home so he can rear a family and enjoy his life wth his friends and loved ones............and no, if people go over to a war and risk their their lives and dies..........that is their problem.......i did not ask anyone to go to war

He wants to go. He actually retired from the army for awhile. He wants to go back. Even if I tried to convince him to stay home, he wouldnt. He told me it kills him that hes not over there. He is willing to go and I'm behind him 100%.
the truth is..........your friend actually enjoys killing people.......ask him about it sometime but tell him not to cower behind a flag...........

no he enjoys defending his country
????????????? are you 100% sure, did your friend sit a li detector test...if not ask him to.........you will then know your answer

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 09:02 AM

And as a soldier point of view. We do what we are told. We love our country and will fight for it. Do we agree with everything . Hell no. however its our job. With great risks comes great pleasures. After I was shot, the support I reiceved upon my return will never be forgoten. And If the opportunity arrose I would do it again.

Yet I saw no response from my other question Rockster.
the excuse you are using is the same one the nazi's used in their responsibilty of the concentration camps.....i was told what to do.......its my job............i had to do it.............sorry but thats not acceptable...........you will prove yourself much more of a better man if you say no i will not do that. you and a nazi is of the same opinion.

please repost what i missed..............i have slow dial-up

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:57 AM

USS New York

It was built with 24 tons of scrap steel from the World Trade Center .

It is the fifth in a new class of warship - designed for missions that include special operations against terrorists. It will carry a crew of 360 sailors and 700 combat-ready Marines to be delivered ashore by helicopters and assault craft

Steel from the World Trade Center was melted down in a foundry in Amite, LA to cast the ship's bow section. When it was poured into the molds on Sept 9, 2003 , "Those big rough steelworkers treated it with total reverence," recalled Navy Capt. Kevin Wensing, who was there. "It was a spiritual moment for everybody there."

Junior Chavers, foundry operations manager, said that when the trade center steel first arrived, he touched it with his hand and the "hair on my neck stood up." "It had a big meaning to it for all of us," he said. "They knocked us down. They can't keep us down. We're going to be back."

The ship's motto? "Never Forget"

Please keep this going so everyone can see what we are made of in this country!
so your saying....to serve the people that died in the twin towers.......we are developing stuff to kill more people............one of our guys was killed by a car sucider.... the other 10 marines in the group with anger went in and shot an entire family that were civilians....one of them was a disabled 60 something year old in a wheelchair........America has killed more innnocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan that would make the deaths in the twin towers pale in comparison.........its not more death machines.........its communication and peace we need................i dont want to ofend anyone but like it or not thats the truth........murder causes hatred and more murder......so i dont agree to keep it going soz

Supporting the troops has nothing to do with the war machine here. Our illustrious leaders that we vote into office are the reason for the wars and killing, not the troops. The men and women who serve our country do it for our country and they are doing what they are told. One can still support the troops and not be pro-war. Those men and women are honorable and deserve our respect. I do not believe in the policies of this administration either but I will never say anything against those young men and women who are putting their lives on the line daily for our country. Put the blame where it belongs on the people who keep voting in these incompetents.
unless you want to kill you will sign up to an army.............maybe if noone joins armies......there will be no munitions and no dictatorial use of to enforce power..

but if theres no miltary whos going to defend our country?

In WWII, if we didnt join the war Hitler would have taken over and we would be German. the same for when the Japanese attacked. In the Revolution, if those men didnt fight we would be British. Men and women have died for you and me through out the years. If we took away the military whos going to defend us and make the world safer? What would happen if we did? hmmmm lets see.....maybe another country will bomb us and kill more people...then people like you would say oh but we took away the military whos going to stop the bad guys now? What if another dictator like Hitler rose to power? hmmmm whos gonna stop him? We cannot take away the military. Use your logic duh!!!!!!!!
if there is no militaries in the world..there will be no wars

just because one country would give up their military, the others wont. Its common sense. Whats the point of getting rid of our military if none of the others are going to?
yes you are corect, all must go for it to work, the solution to world peace is for all to put down their arms and put their arms around each other

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:55 AM

its likely too much to ask to not use the "supporting troops" red herring to further this thread along huh?

Sorry, guitarjizzard, the reason I posted this thread was to inform - if you or anyone else is truly not interested or offended I apologize. But my point in this thread was to inform and yes to support my troops, while I have one biological daughter, I have over 20 - 30 kids overseas, serving in various capacities and yes, I support each and every one of them.

So, hate to decline your request, but No, I will not cease asking others to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

i am sorry all you are encouraging is a world with endless wars

MY DEAR ROCKSTERREBEL

AT NO TIME HAVE "I" ENCOURAGED WAR, MUCH LESS "AN ENDLESS WAR" --- I HAVE JUST CHOSEN TO STAND BY THE MANY MILLIONS THAT PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE DAILY IN ORDER FOR THE REST OF US TO SIT HERE IN OUR HOMES & JOBS, LIVING OUR DAILY LIVES SAFELY.

I DO NOT CONDONE WAR, DO NOT RESPECT THE WAR, HOWEVER, I DO RESPECT ANY HUMAN BEING THAT IS WILLING TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY!

they are not protecting it.........they are putting it in jeporady.......................why did you start this thread?

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:51 AM

Thanks to all that supports the Soldiers.

i said earlier, i will not support murder!!!

THEN WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO VISIT/WRITE IN THIS THREAD... IF YA DONT LIKE WHAT IS BEING SAID/IF YOU DONT AGREE, OK...
THE SAME AS IT'S OK FOR THOSE OF US THAT WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS PROUDLY.

this is a public forum, you state what you want and i will do same, if you dont want me in the discussion publicly...........which i am entitled to do.............all you have to do is mail people privately

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:48 AM

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:45 AM

Rockster so what if was your family friends and loved one in one of the planes that got killed.
i would be very,very, very angry but not enough to take up arms and murder

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:43 AM

another thing to think about....if you did take away the military think about all the people you would be putting out of a job. there are thousands of people who are in the different branches of the military. Our ecomony is strained enough and there are lots of people with out jobs, but if you put thousands of men and woman without jobs that is going to create more of a scarcity of jobs.
i think i mentioned BUSINESS earlier on.murder is the biggest business in the world
as an aside.........use YOUR logic duh!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:40 AM

USS New York

It is the fifth in a new class of warship - designed for missions that include special operations against terrorists. It will carry a crew of 360 sailors and 700 combat-ready Marines to be delivered ashore by helicopters and assault craft

Steel from the World Trade Center was melted down in a foundry in Amite, LA to cast the ship's bow section. When it was poured into the molds on Sept 9, 2003 , "Those big rough steelworkers treated it with total reverence," recalled Navy Capt. Kevin Wensing, who was there. "It was a spiritual moment for everybody there."

Junior Chavers, foundry operations manager, said that when the trade center steel first arrived, he touched it with his hand and the "hair on my neck stood up." "It had a big meaning to it for all of us," he said. "They knocked us down. They can't keep us down. We're going to be back."

so your saying....to serve the people that died in the twin towers.......we are developing stuff to kill more people............one of our guys was killed by a car sucider.... the other 10 marines in the group with anger went in and shot an entire family that were civilians....one of them was a disabled 60 something year old in a wheelchair........America has killed more innnocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan that would make the deaths in the twin towers pale in comparison.........its not more death machines.........its communication and peace we need................i dont want to ofend anyone but like it or not thats the truth........murder causes hatred and more murder......so i dont agree to keep it going soz

Supporting the troops has nothing to do with the war machine here. Our illustrious leaders that we vote into office are the reason for the wars and killing, not the troops. The men and women who serve our country do it for our country and they are doing what they are told. One can still support the troops and not be pro-war. Those men and women are honorable and deserve our respect. I do not believe in the policies of this administration either but I will never say anything against those young men and women who are putting their lives on the line daily for our country. Put the blame where it belongs on the people who keep voting in these incompetents.
unless you want to kill you will sign up to an army.............maybe if noone joins armies......there will be no munitions and no dictatorial use of to enforce power..

but if theres no miltary whos going to defend our country?

In WWII, if we didnt join the war Hitler would have taken over and we would be German. the same for when the Japanese attacked. In the Revolution, if those men didnt fight we would be British. Men and women have died for you and me through out the years. If we took away the military whos going to defend us and make the world safer? What would happen if we did? hmmmm lets see.....maybe another country will bomb us and kill more people...then people like you would say oh but we took away the military whos going to stop the bad guys now? What if another dictator like Hitler rose to power? hmmmm whos gonna stop him? We cannot take away the military. Use your logic duh!!!!!!!!
if there is no militaries in the world..there will be no wars

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:38 AM

its likely too much to ask to not use the "supporting troops" red herring to further this thread along huh?

Sorry, guitarjizzard, the reason I posted this thread was to inform - if you or anyone else is truly not interested or offended I apologize. But my point in this thread was to inform and yes to support my troops, while I have one biological daughter, I have over 20 - 30 kids overseas, serving in various capacities and yes, I support each and every one of them.

So, hate to decline your request, but No, I will not cease asking others to SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

i am sorry all you are encouraging is a world with endless wars

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:36 AM

Thanks to all that supports the Soldiers.

i said earlier, i will not support murder!!!

no photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:34 AM

USS New York

Like everything in life, rocksterrebel, we all our own opinions, I am respecting yours at this moment.

The USS New York, is a symbol used for YES THOSE WHO DIED, those who live and those who fight for this great country of ours.

I post this as a thank you to all who have given their time, their lives and I will continue to support our TROOPS!!!

I urge those who support our TROOPS (notice did not mention war/killing/etc). I AM SUPPORTING OUR YOUTH, CAREER SOLDIERS WHO STAND AND FIGHT WHILE WE CONTINUE ON AS NORMAL.

NOT SUPPORTING NOR EXPRESSING MY OPINION ON THE WAR...

FORWARD AND LET STAND AND SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.

FRANCES

no......i will not support any person who will murder another..............no way!!!

rockerrebel - then please tell me -

If you dont support our troops - what do you stand for?

Love

Previous 1 3