Community > Posts By > jtitol

jtitol's photo
Fri 11/19/10 03:33 PM
Edited by jtitol on Fri 11/19/10 03:34 PM

run about 100 miles a week but havent ran in any competition yet

100miles per week? How do you find the time?
i run a mile under 6 m

That is impressive.

Still, in order to get 100miles/week in, that would be 20miles/day for 5 out of 7 days.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but you must be nothing but skin and bones and lungs.

(and very dedicated to running)

You should run some races if you are sub-6minute.
i run every single day multiple times a day early in the morning and evening
my max in one day was 50 miles in one run took me forever to complete
i could move my legs the next day and had to rest completely for the next day i recuperated the next day
i was going to run this half marathon which was for some sort of charity last year but i was broke
ohh btw i still dont have running shoes

Try these:

Bella are your shoes like those?

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:44 PM
Welcome and enjoyfrustrated

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:42 PM
sore

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:35 PM
annoyed

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:19 PM
pick a prey then all you need to do next is the sleeper hold and your set:flowerforjavascript:add_smiley('flowerforyou','post_text')you:

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:05 PM
Its been long time :smile:

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:50 PM
Edited by jtitol on Wed 11/17/10 09:56 PM
Maybe you should focus on yourself more by taking care of yourself change your look, hairstyle and try new things that you thought you could have never done before.
If what you are doing now, is not working then change is needed immediately.

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 09:16 PM
in between but i much rather be single

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:52 PM

Most of us have probably faced this dilemma in the past. How do you make a long distance relationship work? How often should you be together or visit? Can it work out at all? How about when the distance spans borders or even oceans? Can you ever really be together?

Enough of my babble. Let's hear what all of you have to say about the questions posed by long distance dating.
yes,i believe it can work most of time in fact in a LDR myself.I live in MD and she lives in Michigan. I have noticed though that trust issues always come up because the other person doesn't really know what his/her partner is really doing. Also, a lot of other misunderstanding happen because there are certain limitations that talking on the phone and email can bring.

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:40 PM
always hold hands in the beginning but it gets annoying after a while dont know why

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:37 PM
flowerforyou

jtitol's photo
Wed 11/17/10 08:27 PM
Britishlove

jtitol's photo
Sat 08/28/10 06:08 PM
drinker hello

jtitol's photo
Tue 01/12/10 04:37 PM
yesterday

jtitol's photo
Tue 01/12/10 03:49 PM
british accent love

jtitol's photo
Mon 11/30/09 06:17 PM

5,000 calories is a lot, most people think they are eating 5k calories when it's not remotely close to that. Please reveal your diet, I'll take a look at it and see if I can tweak it for you. But be 100% honest or I can't help you.
as soon as i wake up 500 am a glass of milk
breakfast 2 scrambled eggs 2 slices of white bread with butter ham and cheese orange juice and coffee
snack hot dog with mustard mayonaise ketchup mashed potatoes glass of milk and juice
lunch sandwich ham mayonaise tomatoes carrots and cheese
snack glass of milk wiv cookies
dinner rice bean steak platain vegetables white cheese
snack leftovers from dinner or another dinner with a glass of milk

jtitol's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:17 PM
i have problems put on weight im 5 9 140 7.7 body fat percentage .Im extremely active also a pfc in the USMC,i bodybuild,run and play sports every single day for a few hours.Ive tried to put on fat so i could bulk up but the heaviest ive been is 155.I still keeping losing weight and im eating about 5000 calories or more a day. i also take a lot of supplement but they dont dont seem to help...

jtitol's photo
Thu 10/15/09 01:02 AM
the MARINES marathon is coming up... but its already full

jtitol's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:53 AM

Im going to bed.......with

jtitoldevil

my cats!!!ohwell

jtitol's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:49 AM

In a free society, who decides what is and isn't "appropriate" and why should anyone care about being such?

What does "appropriate" mean?

appropriate means to me how I feel. Do I feel comfortable in the situation???? If not.....its INAPPROPRIATE AND YOU BETTER BACK OFF OR I WILL NINJA KICK YOU IN THE NARDS!!!explode pitchfork
mmmm

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25