Community > Posts By > iam4u

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:58 AM

i google myself all the time.
google;
pogonophile.
go to images.
my thread is one of the first ones to pop up.
i'm so proud.
:'D
Damn it dude,,YOUR GOOD!!!
GREAT PIC'S in there and very cool ones at that...
I'd be dang proud of them,,and the Site there...drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:39 AM

i google myself all the time.
google;
pogonophile.
go to images.
my thread is one of the first ones to pop up.
i'm so proud.
:'D
I'll have to go check ya out man,,,it tripped me out that Iwas even in there,,and then seen like a zillion pages to search through and mine was on the first page so THAT was cool,,,
I'm like in that mode of a kid with a new toy,,as to pop around on the net,,as I don't do that much at ALL...lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:36 AM

Did Jerry run over that mailbox too?
:angry: BETTY,,that was sooooo wrong to suggest,,YES,,HE DID,,and it didn't hurt me at all,,BUT,,I didn't like the tire tread marks all over my bright clean red cape,,,grrrrrr
and ITS dry clean ONLY...noway

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:32 AM
Edited by iam4u on Mon 02/06/12 10:32 AM
Has anyone here,,ever Googled your screen name on here?

I did about two weeks ago,,and found me pretty fast,,and THEN,,just went there to see how long it takes to get to me and found out that,,lol,42,000 peeps have viewed my profile,,,damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
THEY have to allbe from here over the years as I am not anywhere else
with this screen name,,,GO do YOURS,,and let me know if its there?

Funny chit...laugh

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:23 AM

so i'm not really here anymore and i have no idea who's left but does anybody still talk to suzinVA or thumper95? i cant seem to find either of them anywhere and it makes me really sad since they walked with me through A LOT of things... :(
Hey,,how ya been doing smurfy? I have no idea how to get ahold of them,,and they have been gone a long time now,,THIS may sound odd,,but really,,YOU can google their names they used and MAYBE,,THEY might be still using THOSE NAMES ON ANOTHER SITE,,and you can see their face with their name,,and match them to know its them?
Hell I googled me and found me HERE,,,,lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:16 AM

:heart: drinker ITS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!!!!

HEY,,that was a GREAT song to,,,
how is everyone today? And do we have big smiles on yet??bigsmile

Always a smiling!! Hi Terry!waving
Hello Beautiful,,and may I say DAMN IT GIRL,,That smile on your face is well PLACED,,,,,lol
YES,,,I see it,,your camera's own,,,lol,
so how the hay are ya doing today Viv,,as I am stuck waiting for a load here in a truck stop,,and bored to pieces,,,,flowers

Oh I'm doing great..been running all morning..Eddie will be home soon and I was doing stuff for him.
Where are you?
Dickson TN,,and boring as hell,,and then when they callme,,I am to drive all dang day,,,sheeshhhhh,,lol
BUT,,I could jump a plane to TX,,,but,,I am not sure IF,,I can still leap and jump that high,,,,,,,lol

get you a trampoline..it'll help with the high jump...but don't miss!!noway
Mmmmm,,that would hurt,,,maybe a Jet PACK,,and I could THEN,,run of of gas,,,,,lol,,THAT,,again,,would really hurt,
HELL,,OK,,MAYBE its time to take the SuperMan outfit out and start wearing that agin,,,man,,people REALLY Stare then......lol

It does seem like you have a quandary here....maybe if you don't change in the phone booth
?

:angry: THATS ANOTHER ISSUE,,,,tellme,,,WHERE HAVE THEY HIDDEN ALL OF THEM AT?grumble grumble grumble
I had to use a mail box last time I changed,,,it was very TIGHT and dark in there,,ITs getting really bad when a man can't even find a standard dressing roomto change in,,,embarassed laugh

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:08 AM

Hello Beautiful,,and may I say DAMN IT GIRL,,That smile on your face is well PLACED,,,,,lol
so how the hay are ya doing today Viv,,as I am stuck waiting for a load here in a truck stop,,and bored to pieces,,,,flowers

Oh I'm doing great..been running all morning..Eddie will be home soon and I was doing stuff for him.
Where are you?
Dickson TN,,and boring as hell,,and then when they callme,,I am to drive all dang day,,,sheeshhhhh,,lol
BUT,,I could jump a plane to TX,,,but,,I am not sure IF,,I can still leap and jump that high,,,,,,,lol

get you a trampoline..it'll help with the high jump...but don't miss!!noway
Mmmmm,,that would hurt,,,maybe a Jet PACK,,and I could THEN,,run of of gas,,,,,lol,,THAT,,again,,would really hurt,
HELL,,OK,,MAYBE its time to take the SuperMan outfit out and start wearing that agin,,,man,,people REALLY Stare then......lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 10:00 AM

Where are you?

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:57 AM
I've thought about names only in two forms of them,,as a loving gesture to show on me,,
one,,,my kids names,
two,my already past,best friends,,within a heart and chain,thats broken,,showing them now free of this life?
BUT no ladies names,,as they do leave most times,,at some point in life,,to be,,like who's THAT,,,NO,,,DON'T need that headache,,,lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:39 AM

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:30 AM

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 09:28 AM

I know Jerry fairly well..he always usually answers an email or post..he's just that way..but I don't know Leigh that well. I guess they are just too caught up in the momenthappy

This is for you Jerryflowerforyou laugh

Stuck In The Moment

I never thought you were a fool
But darling, look at you. Ooh.
You gotta stand up straight, carry your own weight
'Cause tears are going nowhere baby

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykIj190mJek&feature=player_embedded
WOW,,so COOL Opt,,,,
Its about time we all started posting SONGS in the Fifties Thread
SO COOL....

Here,,I found one, YOU Might Like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRGbJuGDWWc

Have a GREAT DAY,,and I like to see and listen to songs in here,,very GOOD IDEA OPT...:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 03:44 AM

very good, I look forward to going through all these posts.
Theres a Million of them,,,lol good luck...

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 01:39 AM
It would be nice if those who haven't visited here in over thirty days were placed in the vacation memory unit,,until they signed in again,,,,lol

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 01:33 AM
Edited by iam4u on Mon 02/06/12 01:34 AM

Nice write daddy,,,and lies destroy love and kill peoples dreams,,YES,,lies and cheating,,will NEVER BE ON MY TO DO LIST..
Having said that,,just write man,,write down in the blood of your hearts truth,,all the pain,misery and let it leave your hand,,as it leaves your spirit,,THATS what started me here writing six years ago.
Trying to free my past,,and her lies,,and try to save what was left of a charred heart,,so now,,THATS behind me,,and love awaits,,laugh

Thank you I used to write, this is the 1st time in about 4 years that I have though. never posted nothing before except on poem on youtube that i deleted shortly after uploading.
My TRUTH hurts,,,lol,when I came on here,,I had NEVER wrote anything,,and by that,,I mean ALL THAT..lol Nothing more than a few letters in my life..
I also never gave a damn about spelling or Grammar,,and still find PROPER,,IMPROPER,,,lol It took me like fifteen minutes to type out even the shortest sentences..and I learned to get better,,as I was using a Dictionary then,,now I rarely spell wrong,,but do error often,,lol
Poetry came tome through reading others works they did,,and then finding my own expression of talking with what my heart speaks to me to say,,and many liked them,,so I kept on writing them..lol
Glad to have you here with us and this really is so much more than just a dating site,,your learn that to as you stay on and read, reply and write,,Good luck..drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 12:54 AM
Nice write daddy,,,and lies destroy love and kill peoples dreams,,YES,,lies and cheating,,will NEVER BE ON MY TO DO LIST..
Having said that,,just write man,,write down in the blood of your hearts truth,,all the pain,misery and let it leave your hand,,as it leaves your spirit,,THATS what started me here writing six years ago.
Trying to free my past,,and her lies,,and try to save what was left of a charred heart,,so now,,THATS behind me,,and love awaits,,laugh

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 12:47 AM

I will give you my heart. I will bare my soul. I will show you a love that will make you whole. I will listen to you and give you advice. I will stand up for you without thinking twice. Love and laughter await you plus more. All you have to do is knock on my door. :)
KNOCK three times on the ceiling if ya want me,,twice on the door,,if you want anymore,,,,,lol
NICE WRITE Penny....:banana: drinker

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 12:45 AM

:smile: nice write Terry. :)
flowerforyou Thank you Penny,,as your always so sweet.
There we go,,a Penny for your thoughts,,,:wink: drinker :heart:

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 12:43 AM
:cry: :heart: Damn it Jen,,YOU have my luck,,or black cloud that stays hanging above you,,for allthe bad folks to know..
I love your write, believe in your fight, and think its time, to take that flight..You would sleep better, in your bed at night..
Knowing you would never have his lies, in your sight...:wink:

whoa But then again,,I think I have became Mingles mascot here,,lol
SO,,maybe you better figure it all out,,,,slaphead flowers
Love, Peace and Hope,,all for your tomorrows...no more sorrows..

no photo
Mon 02/06/12 12:36 AM

So beautiful Terry! Always love reading your writing!
:heart: Hey Jen,,,thanks,,and its been a long time,,I've always enjoyed yours as well here..and this must mean,,you have one,,so I shall take a peek,,and God bless and be safe,,:heart:

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next