On this same song.

I'm ALIVE, yet DEAD.

I'M HERE, not THERE.

Sleeping single, in my bed.

With only thoughts of YOU,

in my HEAD!:heart:

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 07:12 PM
For that MAY BE,,that SOME WOMEN,,leave their OWN preferences OFF their profiles to even KNOW?noway ohwell smokin

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 07:02 PM
Just ONE,,thats ALL
I've ever needed.
ALL I've ever WANTED,
to find.
Just ONE to move me.
ONE to see me.
ONE to know me
ONE to love only ME!
YES, ONE,,
ONE of a kind.
Just ONE,
Who only wishes to move ME.
ONE who wants to SEE, JUST ME.
ONE that wants to KNOW ME.
ONE, who's only dream, is to love ME.
YES, ONE, who also shall KNOW.
I AM A ONE-OF-A-KIND!
As SHE will live to SEE,
ALL that ME for HER, INSIDE!

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:55 PM
I have asked around,
searched the ground.
Bent-over-backwards,
still never found.
Waited and stared,
cursed and sweared.
Yelled out names,
Played in many games.
Tossed and turned,
shattered and burned.
Followed into darkness,
Received the light.
Still, your not in sight.
Stayed-up all day,
lost my way.
Asked all my friends,
kept-up with the trends.
Still I wait here,
knowing, your somewhere.
Out THERE!:heart: ohwell

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 06:06 PM

Feel free to vent here. Just try and refrain from those four letter words if possible...

relieving myself is about the ONLY way I get rid of that piss!
laugh As driving is my life,,I have about ten times a day to say out
laud that four letter word,,as someone TRIES to kill themselves in front of me with my truck hitting them,,,BUT,,thats one word said,,and one minute to be over it....:wink: drinker

ohwell Until,,the next nine do that same....laugh

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:55 PM
LovemyLife,,YOUR at the right place,,at JUST the right time, ON THE RIGHT PAGE,,,and SPOKE THE PERFECT WORDS,,,

There's just one small thing though...

ALL of the women here went on STRIKE fifteen minutes ago,,and swore they'd never return until Summer.....sorry...:cry: noway

OK,,,so NOW,,you see how to play and have some fun on hee,,,so WELCOME to the place,,and just be YOU man,,on here,,Friends JUST HAPPEN...Good LUCK and be REAL and YOU!!!!:banana: drinker

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:49 PM
:heart: Thanks 2kids and Penny...Life is but a dream,,,drinker

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 05:45 PM

How do we learn to forgive?

how have you MADE youself REALLY forgive someone when you thought you never could? What did you tell yourself to convince yourself?

What did you do after forgiving - ever backslide????
We ALL must learn how to forgive other's WITHIN the WHO,,,we live as being. If we carry hate and anger as one of our trusted flares to ignite...THEN,,we might NEVER find forgiveness in our hearts to say,speak,face, or know,,,and ITS ALWAYS kept in the back of our minds to come into a clearer focus,,at life's will to have happen and remind?
My Father beat me and was a constant yelling voice at me,,as a child growing..Yet because HE drank when he did that,,I was able to KNOW,,that altered substances in SOME PEOPLE,,make them CHANGE who they normally live as..SO in those two ideas of reason and witness,,I told myself and God,,I'd never grow to be abusive or a drunk,,and I have lived to not be that,,and IF ever I felt I was even a small tad bit in his reflections,,I found ME,,quickly and never looked back at him.
SO knowing the pain he caused me was a very long time of trying to figure out why,,and as a boy I prayed him dead many times,,yet,,growing into my manhood,,and knowing I could hurt him,,he THEN,,was forgiven inside me as to know and see him,,weak,,old,,and without the respect or love from his family to have inside him,,and THAT was in my thoughts,,enough for him to be shown to know as for ALL he had done to my siblings and Mother...I was at peace and at one with my own identity,,all through me facing him,,and telling him,,he was nothing now for me to ever fear...I forgave him,,but shall always know his or ANYONE'S damages they can do through their abuses or their substances to do,,THAT change them....:heart:

I have forgiven everyone in my life for ANYTHING they have ever did against me... Because to LIVE WITH HATE,,,,makes HATE LIVE within YOU! Releasing THAT ANGER,,and finding the courage to embrace forgiveness,,is just to become MORE of a real person to all around you and within you...:wink:

no photo
Fri 03/09/12 10:20 AM
Silky soft, sexy, and more.
Your eyes and body, to just adore.
In your every move, you Groove.
Tenderly sweet, so complete.
Music filled nights, candle lights.
Barely clothed, sensually exposed.
Hot blood flowing, eyes pulling.
Drawing us close and tight.
My jeans, bulging out, in sight.
Dancing to our rhythm, of flow.
On our tattered Sea's of dreams.
Your my Gift, I've never received.
Your kiss, I've never pressed to mine.
The love I've never dreamed conceived.
Just a gift, to gaze, sparkle, and shine.
Someday, I'll lift you, unwrap you, and
Love You!:heart:

no photo
Thu 03/08/12 07:25 AM

iam4u....

you,
you,last

teasingbrunette
:wink: :heart: Thanks Teasin,,so do YOU!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:46 AM

I joined this site not to long ago im new to this but it seems like no ones around! am i that bad, i really want what im looking for ....
noway BAD,,,,,hellllllll NO!!!

YOU my dear are but one face to be seen here out of hundreds,,,
SOOOOOOOOOOO,,

Put IT out there MORE,,be SEEN,,and READ. Post some posts and make MANY replies in them,,so YOU are read and seen,,as others START to notice you more,,,THEY will be sending you some friends requests and like who YOU ARE!bigsmile

ITS NOTHING PERSONAL AS TO YOU NOT BEING NOTICED.

Its just maybe where your at? Or how much you give others a chance to see your pic here,,and read your words said..?

SO,,don't take THAT to heart, and just KEEP ON BEING YOU!

FRIENDS,,will just happen on here,,I wish YOU MUCH SUCCESS AT FINDING ALL THAT YOU SEEK TO FIND...Good Luck,,and it LOOKS like many in your post ALREADY have found you and wish to see MORE of you,,
HAVE SOME FUN,,,,:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker :wink:

no photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:38 AM
I THINK,,,,I've MET this person,,,,,lol....laugh
Nice write my sweet Lady of Poetry!!!.....flowers

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 10:27 PM
Thank you so much Star for your kind words and GREAT Informations to know,,,your one of the BEST!!:heart: :heart: drinker

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:53 PM
:heart: LOVE,,is filled with many surprises, and many gifts.
Whats felt so full in a heart, over-flows unto paper, as Art...
drinker :wink: drinks

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:47 PM
Laying here with you on my mind.
Wondering around,
trying to find.
All my reasons,
all my ways.
Why beside me,
no-one lays.
Alone in bed,
visions in my head.
All my past,
behind me so fast.
It seems that nothing,
ever stays, long enough to last........

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:36 PM

Good write. :)
Thanks Totage,,,appreciate you reading this man...

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:34 PM

How am I able to fall asleep at 5 in the morning, wake up at 6:30 in the morning, work from 9am - 8pm and still not be tired!? frustrated

noway THATS not to bad,,Once on here,,I stayed UP and ON from Friday morning,,until Sunday afternoon,,straight through...
NOW THATS,,into THIS PLACE!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:31 PM

why do you think some fathers distance themselves from their pregnant partner or the child after it's born?
:heart: To be REAL with you here.. I HAVE NO IDEA!
Because THAT,,is something I could NEVER DO!

To GUESS?

Many reasons,,but,,,to me,,ALL WITH THE SAME,,,over-all-thoughts!

THERE NOT READY TO BE A DAD,,or a TIDE DOWN MAN!:angry: grumble

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:23 PM
I go down in my cellar and turn the light on,,take out one of my pickle jars that houses one of my ex's,,and I turned it and shake it until,,THERE,,RIGHT there before me,,is her eyes,,,staring back into mine,,,and THEN,,we talk about everything wrong SHE USE TO DO TO US,,and how IT WAS ALL HER FAULT FOR MAKING ME CHOP HER UP INTO TINY PIECES AND STUFFING HER IN THAT BOTTLE..
THEN WE ,,,oh,,never-mind,,a,,,THATS how I spend time when I'm feeling SORRY FOR MY SELF AND HATING THE GROUND SHE WALKED ON THMNMT;.dsxv;kdj dsbk davihdbvsdgksd gjdhvb xvcbn dfknh nthb;kxvc jbcxpovJSfias fkas

noway

spock Ladies and Gentlemen, We are having technical difficulty and we shall be back, right after this commercial,,thanks.

rofl scared rofl scared rofl rofl surprised

no photo
Mon 03/05/12 06:15 PM

“There have been about 514 Leap Years since Caesar created it in 45BC. Without the extra day every 4 years, today would be July 28, 2013. Also, the Mayan calendar did not account for leap year…so technically the world should have ended 7 months ago.”

YES,,,BUT,,,I believe ANY YEAR,,,is a GREAT YEAR TO LEAP,,,if you really feel like it!noway
S-e-e-------,,,,,,y,,,a,,,,,,,,,,l,a,,t,,er,,,,,,,,,,``~``~~~`~~````lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25