Community > Posts By > xJeallen3x

xJeallen3x's photo
Mon 05/13/13 11:30 AM

"You can't go through life blaming every man you meet for the sins of your previous partners"

Je, I don;t think anyone is talking about doing that. No one is blaming past partners, but if I've known say 6 or7 guys that I've dated and/or had relationships with and they all betrayed me.....

I'd be hestitant to trust the next man....a little more hesitant each time

but to own up, I would also start examing my choices and see if my past men had commonalities that I ca nstrive to avoid - any player tendencies, drugs, tempers and the like. Or if in any way I could change on my end - like not sleeping with them before I know for SURE they can be trusted

HA and you guys all complain that we make you wait...well this thread is the perfect explanation of why...lol

so no it has nothing to do IMO with blaming past partners but if all the men I've known have treated me badly, what do you expect I'd believe about men?????

You say it has nothing to do with past partners yet from what you just explained it has everything to do with past partners......so which exactly is it..........I'm so confused...grumble

xJeallen3x's photo
Fri 05/10/13 01:37 AM

Talking to them would require 15 thousand words to say something extraordinarily stupid and simple.

To act like you're talking to them, just throw them an ear with a little smile in your eyes.

what Does this make any sense to anyone? what

xJeallen3x's photo
Thu 05/09/13 09:01 PM

let me guess she 40 to 41 years old...chase her around and try pin her down to what's realy going
on in her confused head and eventually you will here...
. I'm just at a selfish time in my life!!! Thats the bottom line, so except her and invite
her to grow as a friend if you want, if she can be honest to herself and you or drag up!!!

Actually she's 26

xJeallen3x's photo
Wed 05/08/13 09:10 PM

She's just looking for somebody to pay her bar tab.

Dump her.

Will you pay my tab??
:banana:
It would be cheap, I don't drink much. :thumbsup:

If you fly to Milwaukee, I'll buy ya all the beer you can guzzle and all the brats you can eat.

I haven't paid for anything for her. As a matter of fact she insisted on paying when we went out.

xJeallen3x's photo
Wed 05/08/13 12:53 PM

Oh let me see, if I feel an attraction towards her, I just basically invite her to my house for coffee. "Coffee" :D

So, you wanna have some "coffee"? drinker

xJeallen3x's photo
Wed 05/08/13 02:16 AM
Ask questions....Women love to talk about themselves. Don't ask anything to personal starting out though cause that can end badly. Keep it light and witty. Also use any opportunity you can to make her laugh and/or smile. No lame jokes though. just be yourself and be confident. Don't slouch, sit or stand straight and look her in the eyes when your talking to her not at her breasts/cleavage. It's really not hard to talk to women once you get in your head that they are just people like you and me. Treat them with respect and dignity and be confident with your words and you should be fine.

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 05:11 PM
Thanks

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:33 PM
You can't go through life blaming every man you meet for the sins of your previous partners. I suppose you could go through life alone, but that's no way to live. Not everyone in this world is a liar. You have to take a leap of faith every time you enter a relationship with someone new. You have to start anew with a clean slate.

My advice would be to take your time and get to know someone as a friend before you decide to be intimate with them. That way you will find out what they are really about long before you decide to be with them. I'm not saying this is fool proof because some people do change when they enter a relationship but at least you'll have an idea whether you want to take that chance or not.

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:21 PM
I was here before with no luck. Mostly due to the fact that there aren't many active members in my area I think. Well, I'm back, I'm single, I'm ready for something more out of life.

I should also mention that I am straight and only interested in dating women, although it never hurts to have more friends.

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 03:14 PM

Doesn't matter, she's still married and still has all the baggage that goes with it. Stop making excuses for her and for yourself. If you cant see that shes a hot mess and using you then you need new eye balls.

I am not making excuses, lol. I already said in my original post that I am on the verge of removing her from my life altogether. I was only giving further details.

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 01:33 PM
A couple more details.....

The first time we dated I broke off the relationship because I didn't want to commit and she clearly did. I had a hard time at that point with admitting that I loved her and it was easier to end it if that makes any sense. I'm 100% positive that she was in love with me at the time, no doubt about it.

She's been separated for over 7 months now and he lives in another state. She broke it off with him, not the other way around. those are the reasons that I decided to go out with her again.

xJeallen3x's photo
Tue 05/07/13 12:10 PM
OK here's the situation....
I dated this girl for about 2 years about 5 years ago and then we broke up mainly because I was being dumb and didn't realize what I had until after it was gone.
Ok, so since we broke up neither of us spoke to each other for that 5 year stretch during which she got married and separated. Then about a month and a half ago out of the blue she contacts me and wants to go out. I agreed because I still had feelings for her and we got along great. So good in fact that after just a few days we were pretty much back to being "together".
Then after about a week and a half of that she breaks up with me out of the blue. Didn't speak to me for almost a month and then once again out of the blue I get a text "I wanna go to the bar tonight. I wanna go with you." word for word. Then three hours later she texts me to cancel those plans. That was about 5 days ago. Haven't heard from her since.
So I am fricken confused and about to just delete and block her number and get rid of any and every trace of her from my life. ohwell
Any advice would be great.

xJeallen3x's photo
Mon 05/06/13 06:53 PM
Let me start by saying that I think any human being that rapes another human being against their will should be strung up by their privates and raped by a horse.
With that said I think that if more women would report these violations then there would be more done about it. As stated in the survey that you posted 75% of the women raped never reported it. If you witness someone stealing your car and you don't call the police and report it do you really think that your ever going to see your car again? NO!
What can be done about a crime that no one but the victim and the violator know about? And I'm pretty sure the rapist isn't going to tell on him/herself.