Community > Posts By > fullthrottle555

fullthrottle555's photo
Sun 11/11/12 05:12 PM

Those are all experiences that one can easily attain, however getting them from one good man would be the ultimate dream. Reading through the list , I would have to break them up into different boyfriends I have had. Now how do we morph them into a single perfect man.
Hey. I believe you can have it all in one man. Tell him what you would like. Or tell him in a way that makes him think that he thought of it.You would have to be creative to do that.

fullthrottle555's photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:01 PM

Now after seeing everybody post in english. Why would someone post in spanish.

Well obviously this is a test... she wanted to see who would be the first person to ask that question and you won!
LOL! Sassy is good and entertaining.lol.
I'm beginning to see the value in the forum.

fullthrottle555's photo
Fri 11/02/12 05:59 PM

Now after seeing everybody post in english. Why would someone post in spanish.

Well obviously this is a test... she wanted to see who would be the first person to ask that question and you won!
LOL! Sassy is good and entertaining.lol.

fullthrottle555's photo
Fri 11/02/12 05:43 PM

ive been on this site for a month now, and the problem im having is men putting up fake profile pics or pics that are years out of date, honesty goes along way in meeting someone. looks arnt essentail but if you cant even be honest about what you look like then how do people expect to find anyone? if your hiding that then it begs the question what else are you hiding and or being dishonest about? has anyone else had this problem? i have stated clearly on my profile genuion men only, but there seems to be alot of liers out there, is soooo fustrating!
Hello. Yes I've suffered the same frustration.I spent over a week with a woman that appealed to me on many levels.We seemed to hit it off quite well. We e-mailed each morning and evening.Looking forward to the next letter.Until more current pics where introduced.Believe me or not I was feeling heart break knowing I had to end it. I felt lied to.Yes, we got along fantastic by e-mail but its how she hooked me in that bothered me so much.So,what else was she planning to reviel later? So,I'll say,I like deceptive people,they remind me how NOT to be. :)

fullthrottle555's photo
Fri 11/02/12 05:29 PM

Alright, I've been on this site for a little while now and I've noticed something that's irking me. I might be crazy but it seems to me as though the same person or persons are writing these profiles and chatting online. Not necessarily on the forums but when I try to chat with the girls that i'm interested in they all seem to type the same way, using the same phrases and words. They don't seem to have a good grasp of the english language either. Not just that but I've tried chatting with girls whose profile states that they live in a nearby town when in fact they live in other countries. Is this site for real?? Are these people fakes and frauds?? Anybody else noticed this???

I'm relatively new here. A few months.I've viewed more profiles than I care to admit.I'm tired of that game and it has taken enough of my time. Have'nt experienced anyone using the same phrases and words,"boxed" answers as I call them. My "BEEF" is, when someone, (myself), takes the time to respond in writing to an individual,you may thing that manners are common. Aparently not. Very few have actually taken time to respond. I actually like RUDE people though.They remind me how not to be. :)

fullthrottle555's photo
Thu 11/01/12 08:06 PM
I like the way you put that down.you made it easy to pick up. I'll keep it. Thnx. :)

fullthrottle555's photo
Sat 06/30/12 09:58 PM

Alicia,

I agree with Derek, there are Christian guys out there. Some of us are twice your age... :) Keep on trying. I for one am amazed how hard it is to find a "Christian" girl who 1. isn't divorced, 2. doesn't have 2-4 kids and 3. takes care of herself.

What ever happened to "For better or worse, richer or poorer, sickness and in health until death do us part"? If people don't mean it, they should NEVER vow it before almighty God.

I meant it when I said I DO. It wasn't some 'thing' to do. however not all men we marry are faithful or protective. There comes a time when after much prayer and counseling, the safest thing to do is divorce. And by safe, I'm referring to abusive men, whether it be verbal/emotional/physical. Men are instructed to love their wives as Christ loves the church (the body.. all mankind). The same can be said about good Christian men divorcing women.

And people can portray what they want others to believe and see. They can call themselves Christian, attend church, read the Bible and still be abusive once married and hurt the ones they say they love. It happens all the time. Doesn't make the person on the receiving end any less of a Christian to get out.

Well said.I am one of the men that endured an abusive,adultrous,controling wife for many many years for the sake of my vows and my boys.I finally gave in after much prayer and waiting for a response.My boys are grown and I am 7 mnths free of that bondage and learning to live alone.I'm optimistic of my future and taking one day as he gives it.I'm new to this site and not looking for a relationship yet.Maybe just a friend or so.I really want to give it a full year to clear my head of the past and reorganise my priorities.I've been reading some of the peoples posts on here and I sence there are some proper attitudes here.I'll be around. Thanks. :)

fullthrottle555's photo
Tue 06/26/12 05:11 PM

In relatnshp who do u tink cheat most guys or gals

The one who accuses the most.
You are so correct on that.My X was always accusing.But she did it 4 times that I'm aware of.My boys where to young at that time and I stuck with it for another 11 yrs. until they where on there way.Just resently I bailed outback in jan/2012.I made my sacrifice for them.I didn't want them to be raised by some creep.Any way they are good to go and so am I.If you think your X wife is Nasty. HA!! My X is NASTY *** X 2. LOL!!!

fullthrottle555's photo
Tue 06/26/12 04:48 PM
Edited by fullthrottle555 on Tue 06/26/12 04:52 PM
:smile: