Community > Posts By > QuietMan70

QuietMan70's photo
Mon 07/09/12 12:18 PM
Thank you all. For better or worse. She and I are back together.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 06:18 PM
Thanks ya'll my thoughts have touched on all the opinions here. Nice to know Im not completely crazy. Just need to decide which direction to take.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 06:15 PM
This a site for adults. You have be at least 18 to join, correct? Under those circumstances what it the problem of having one forum section devoted to what most adults talk about?

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:38 PM

Humm, at times things like this work out and sometimes they do not. It takes two people that are on the same wave length and want the same goal for that to happen.. I understand that with a child involved that is so young gives two even more of a reason to try to make things work out..

All I can say is I wish you both the best in the journey ahead.

It will take a lot of work to regain what you had and repair the trust... May it all work out for you both..smile2
thank you ma'am : )

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:37 PM

You know her better then any of us, so I'd say having that talk with her might be good. I'd just say be cautious when you're having that talk, and use your head. But I kind of agree,it does sound like you're her yo-yo,her fall back on guy. But then again,none of us know her or what's going on, we're just going on the little bit you've told us.
yes ma'am, there is no way to really describe the whole situation. Lots of stress, lots of mistakes on both sides, angry words, hurt feelings, kids involved, a real mess. Just looking for a bit of neutral advice I guess.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:34 PM
You described my situation pretty close. I am not scared to love again, I am scared that the love I currently feel will die.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:26 PM

My wife and I separated. She told me it was over, being pretty vicious about it "sorry excuse for a husband, father and man". Then started another relationship. Told me wee had no chance as she had feelings already for him. A couple weeks later, she says she wants to talk. Starts asking how Im doing, joking, even sexting. Tells me she is dumping the new guy because her "heart is torn". Supposed to talk about it all tomorrow when I visit our 2 yr old daughter. I love her and still want her. Should I be "thankful" to have another chance or play from a position of indeferance, asking for changes and dropping her if she doesnt agree?

I'd be wondering how she had a sudden change of heart so quickly? If she really did, that is. That's some pretty harsh things to say to someone that you love, to then turn around and say that 'I'm dumping the guy I have feelings for and left you for, but now I want you back'. Why would you say 'should I be thankful for another chance'? It kind of sounds like a game or something,but that's just my opinion. What if she finds someone else and it happens again?
yes ma'am. Id like to know those things too. My heart is pretty f*cked up right now.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:24 PM

Personally I think you should think twice because you seem to be her yoyo
Thank you. Im thinking about it more than twice. Maybe love, maybe just crazy but I would like to see it work out.

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:20 PM
Grew up west of San Angelo, Fredericksburg now

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:14 PM
My wife and I separated. She told me it was over, being pretty vicious about it "sorry excuse for a husband, father and man". Then started another relationship. Told me wee had no chance as she had feelings already for him. A couple weeks later, she says she wants to talk. Starts asking how Im doing, joking, even sexting. Tells me she is dumping the new guy because her "heart is torn". Supposed to talk about it all tomorrow when I visit our 2 yr old daughter. I love her and still want her. Should I be "thankful" to have another chance or play from a position of indeferance, asking for changes and dropping her if she doesnt agree?

QuietMan70's photo
Sat 07/07/12 05:11 AM

Not this site but another found my not-yet divorced wife, then she came and looked at my profile. Not a word has been said about it yet.

So, you're still married and both on dating sites?
she left me. Found someone else she said.. Texas has a 6 months residency rule about divorce. I came here when she made it plain she didnt want me. Pretty surprised to see her back on here too. Shes looking for her next relationship. Im looking for people to hang out with.

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 06:00 PM

a site i visited posed the question:
is it a contradiction to be pro-life, & for capital punishment?
do you think so?
what about,,,
if you are pro-choice & against capital punishment, this is also a contradiction?
let`s hear your thoughts.....

being pro-life is different than being for capital punishment. I am very much for both. The difference to me is in the two lives. Being pro-life is all about a child,a baby who has the right to live,who is innocent and deserves to live. The death penalty is a 'punishment' for someone who has done terrible,horrible things. Serial killers deserve the death penalty. Someone who has done an unspeakable thing to someone. There is a BIG difference between the two.
Agreed

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:58 PM
For all our advances, we are still children wandering in a world we barely understand

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:43 PM
Not this site but another found my not-yet divorced wife, then she came and looked at my profile. Not a word has been said about it yet.

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:28 PM
Honestly its complicated at the moment, between new friends and new talks with the ex

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:18 PM
*envelope to forehead*
A music teacher

QuietMan70's photo
Fri 07/06/12 05:16 PM

for being younger then mepitchfork laugh
you're only as old as the person you're feeling

@boonedoggy - pimping on main street

QuietMan70's photo
Thu 07/05/12 03:54 PM
Rule breaker ; )

QuietMan70's photo
Thu 07/05/12 03:46 PM
Yup right before she attacked

Have you ever seen an armadillo make it across the road?

QuietMan70's photo
Wed 07/04/12 06:46 PM
Edited by QuietMan70 on Wed 07/04/12 06:47 PM
Philanthropic Hookers Offer Thifty Oral

M O N E Y

Previous 1 3