Community > Posts By > DanTheAmerican

DanTheAmerican's photo
Fri 10/09/09 07:54 AM
Obama was unfit and unqualified to even run for President. He admitted so in 2006. He has had only one meeting regarding Afghanistan, which lasted 20 minutes. He is an idiot and his lack of experience, knowledge and decisiveness is getting my friends killed.

DanTheAmerican's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:48 PM
GREAT COME BACK LOL

DanTheAmerican's photo
Fri 04/18/08 02:11 AM
You are retarded. Everyone of you. get a life with your conspiracy theories that make no sense. Get off the dope.

DanTheAmerican's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:28 PM
How'd they embarrass or ridicule you?

DanTheAmerican's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:27 PM
Its a shame but I don't feel bad for him. The initial reports suggest it was suicide, and if not that drug abuse. I don't feel bad for him, I feel bad for his family. If he killed himself, he took all his pain and anxiety and threw it onto his family now. That's so damn selfish. But, once again its another tale of spoiled rich celebrities going too far. Sounds cruel, but its true.

DanTheAmerican's photo
Sat 01/19/08 01:11 PM
Um, screw Britney Spears. That girl is clinically insane! Oh she's upset because she can't see her kids? She can't see her kids because she's nuts and is a danger to them. God should have stopped her from having children, and if not God then the government should! She's just another spoiled rich brat that went too far like so many others.

DanTheAmerican's photo
Thu 01/17/08 04:18 PM
The Passion of the Tampon (yea i'm going to hell. But if you laughed, so are you. See you there!)