Community > Posts By > Butch2proud

Butch2proud's photo
Fri 07/06/12 04:18 PM
Pls try it and let me know what you think

Butch2proud's photo
Tue 07/03/12 01:37 PM
You wil need to put to boil 1lb yam,1lb irish potato,1lb white soft yam til cooked. And 1-2lb bacon. 1)place layers of bacon in to a hot frying pan, and fry til brown on both side but not crispy.2)fry all bacon until brown on both side but not crispy. 3)put oil and bacon dripping from the skillet to a sauce pan add less than a half cup of water to the sauce pan add to medium heat for 2min. 4)while the sauce is heating cut and dice 1tomato,1single frankfurt and 1escellion 5)add all to the sauce pan along wit fried bacon and a pinch of salt not much because the bacon carries its own. 6)let simmer till gravy is formed.serve an let the kids enjoy. My 6 sibling enjoys this especially wit ranch dressin

Butch2proud's photo
Tue 07/03/12 12:45 PM
To me true love is jus a word to explain a relationship. However a foundation is the key. Jus like buildin the foundation has to be strong and firm to carry the weight to come. So a relationship need foundation. Here's wat makes the foundation,quality time spent not tryin to be in a relationship wit the person but for friendship wit hope of something long term by doin this you get to no the real person like the simple things that really matters,build chemistry and a surroundin thats filled ambition,dedication and loyalty, by doin this you wil no how dedicated the person is about the proceedin relationship,then trust and honesty wil build from all the above mostly from the chemistry you both built yes their wil be intimacy to feel closer to the person but gain the foundation will take maybe yrs then marriage can come in. Marriage is a document sayin your legally together but the foundation states why you belong together and determins how long the relationship wil last. A wel built foundation means decades of a happy romantic and truly blessed marriage this were the words my my grandmother who was married 65yrs had 12kids and over 50grand kids and 27 great grand. And when i Look into wat she said its true cos no good home last long without a great foundation. And to me celebrities only marry for jus marryin which endin in so many divorce. As for me i dnt care if i ever marry but i do wish to live wit a person for yrs and be happy than to marry and end with pain

Butch2proud's photo
Tue 07/03/12 07:14 AM
Love exist but love has no destination or does it no distance. If you want love then open your heart to it search not only near you but far. My fren is from uk and he too wanted love not fake but real love and i told him to a vacation to a caribbean island he went to a club and met this girl and they hit it off now there married for 5yrs wit a daughter on the way in 2months

Butch2proud's photo
Tue 07/03/12 07:14 AM
Love exist but love has no destination or does it no distance. If you want love then open your heart to it search not only near you but far. My fren is from uk and he too wanted love not fake but real love and i told him to a vacation to a caribbean island he went to a club and met this girl and they hit it off now there married for 5yrs wit a daughter on the way in 2months

Butch2proud's photo
Sun 07/01/12 10:51 AM
Hey wanna talk?