Community > Posts By > ninjatek

ninjatek's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:24 PM
First be careful with the water in the sink/pipe. It is full of caustic lye now. I've done the same thing in the past. Have learned you plunge first. I guess second you need to figure if any other drains are cloggedl Is the toilet flushing ok? Other sinks? If they are, then the clog is between the offending drain and the main. If there is any other drain teeing into the drain, it has to be before the tee. If everything is starting to backup, the main is clogged. Anyways, if you can find a plug fitting in the main drain line in the basement (the big pipe going into the floor), try to get the plug out. It will take a big pipe wrench or a square key. More than likely it will be almost welded in place. You'll need a bigger snake than you bought at walmart or the hardware. Takes at least 1/2" snake and POWER. Sometimes the clog is up and usually its down the pipe.
Really your best bet is if you know anybody that has a power snake to run it for you. Or you can rent one at a tool rental. When I bought my house, the old owner clogged the kitchen drain and didn't say anything. Was without the sink for the weekend and had to pay a plumber $135 to snake it out. Next year it did it again, went to Harbor Frieght and bought my own power snake. Now it'll probably never clog again....lol.

Not trying to discourage you, but its not a normal do-it yourself job, if its in the main line. If I lived in Indy, I'd come over and do it for you, but alas... Wayne

ninjatek's photo
Sun 01/27/08 04:21 PM
Just seeing what might be...lol.

ninjatek's photo
Sun 01/27/08 02:51 PM
Last girlfriend. We met at Applebys about 5 and closed the place. Ended up together for 5 years.

ninjatek's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:29 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes and flowers. Not much going on. Just site seeing....lol.

ninjatek's photo
Sat 01/26/08 07:48 AM
You're right, that is honesty. Lets see if the women can deal with that or just ignore you. Way to go dude.

ninjatek's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:20 AM
Edited by ninjatek on Sat 01/26/08 12:21 AM
Hi all, a buddy at work told me about this site. Seems nice so far. You all have a good day/night...lol.

ninjatek's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:59 AM
So funny. ROFLMAO

ninjatek's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:57 AM
Laughing my ... off. Great!!

ninjatek's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:07 PM
again!!!

ninjatek's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:04 PM
When you use uncooked eggs, they help to make the fill set.
I've got my own recipe, but it takes a while to write it out. Mostly its cans. Ground turkey or chuck, tomato sauce, stewed tomatos, large curd cottage cheese, mozzarella, swiss, parmesean cheese, eggs, pepper, Mrs Dash, oragano, noodles... all i can think of off the top of my head.

ninjatek's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:56 PM
He will be missed by all.

ninjatek's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:51 PM
But don't you have to be a resident?