BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:13 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 10/21/08 09:15 PM
IF THE CHURCH WANTS TO MINGLE IN POLITICS, THATS FINE BY ME, JUST TAKE AWAY THE TAX EXEMPT STATUS THAT THEY HOLD SO DEAR AND MAKE THEM EQUAL TO EVERY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD HAVE NO VOICE IN POLITICAL MATTERS WHAT SO EVER UNTIL THE PAY THERE PART.

They cant have there cake and eat it to u know!!

MORALS ARE A SELF WRITTEN CODE TO EACH INDIVIDUAL TO LIVE BY, WE ARE ALL VERY DIFFERENT AND IT SHOWS and so are there morals and principles

PLH

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

Take a look at this,Please

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 09:00 PM

No one intelligent can truely support McCain....

Only logical argument anyone could come up with for voting for him is that he is a republican and may offset the ambitions of congress.... But i still fail to see that as a motivating reason...

Are you not voting then? Or who would you suggest we look at?
Thanks, BB

If Americans would climb out of this two party rut and get back to what makes sense, Take a look a Ron Paul and his ideas, No thats a true patriot, someone who isnt afraid to go after the real issues that face us

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 08:07 PM
John McCain wont carry as many states then his predecessor did!

Its a common theory that history repeats its right?

If u dont know, look up info on Sen. Barry Goldwaters campaign from 1964, hmmm maybe we can all come to realize, HISTORY DOES REPEAT ITSELF!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:28 AM

(((((((((((EVERYONE)))))))))))))

Hugs and love to all this morning. May your day be filled with peace, serenity, happiness, joy and more love than you know what to do with.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank You, Sweetheart!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowers

You're more than welcome. I figured with the kind of crap that's been going on this morning, we could all use a hug flowerforyou

Ah, thats the great thing about ignorance, Its a balloon thats really easy to pop if u have the right pin

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:24 AM
Im pro-love!! It is something that there is never to much of.

I would personally would love to see a nation where abortion was never needed, but there are instances where it is the only option, and the government shouldnt have the right to dictate to us when that instance is.

Thats why im Pro-choice

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 06:02 AM
Hehe, i know, its to early and i got confused reading the posts, lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:58 AM

Great, lets just say they are both disqualified.

So lets run Paul/Ventura against Hillary/Edwards.

Have fun with that!

Paul/Ventura, How Sweet that sounds, If that every happened, America would be AMERICA again

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:46 AM
OH, never mind, i was talkin about Bobby Kennedy, never mind me, hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:39 AM
Bobbys Way, What was there to disagree with?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:23 AM
Do your part to make this a kinder, gentlier world. This world is in a place of dispear and worry. Make Today a day of unity and put a smile on your fellow BROTHER/SISTERs Face!!

I PROCLAIM TODAY, NATIONAL GIVE A HUG AND A KIND WORD DAY!! WE ALL NEED TO DO OUR PART TO MAKE THIS A BETTER PLACE!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:17 AM
Yaaah, the bo-sox and there fans got sent home cryin this year whoo hoo luv it (Yankees fan 4 life)

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:11 AM
Is 6'6 tall enough?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 05:07 AM

Everybody needs to hear this, pass it on

PLH

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 04:55 AM

You bet it will,

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:47 AM
Great Post, hahah, ill right in Rufus the Stunt bum from bumfights rather than those 2 clowns

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:24 AM
Hmmm, it smells like fish in here

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 02:22 AM
Man, Skylar is a crazy dude, he pulled a Lorena Bobbitt on himself while in his cell back in March. Its a crazy world we live in, its tragic all the way around!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:52 AM

THANKS,

PLH

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 01:48 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 10/21/08 01:50 AM
Let Freedom ring, were all equal.

They have all the right to be as miserable as the rest of us when it comes to marriage.

VOTE NO ON THE biggoted piece of legislation, and dont forget the 11 commandment, KEEP THY RELIGION TO THYSELF!

We has imperfect people have no right to subjegate another class of people just because there views may be different!!

To vote YES, brings this country a little closer to fascism and a little further away from what is truly AMERICAN!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 10/21/08 12:06 AM

Yaah for Rays, any one who beats the R-sox is a friend of mine whooo hoo

Must be a Yankee fan.devil

U got it, for the last oh...20 years

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next