BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/16/14 05:00 PM
this place has always been fun...lol..glad to be back

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/16/14 04:49 PM
I havent been here in ahwile...hows everyone doin tonight????

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 10/05/12 09:21 AM
I dont support any superstition having the right to own someonelse's life to the point that they have the right to revoke it...just another piece of evidence that suggests that religion is just another form of psychosis and should be treated as just another mental illness

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 10/04/12 10:32 AM
Ah...just sleep with her friend and forget about her lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 09/28/12 11:01 AM
Its been awhile since ive been here...almost a year it seems...hows everyone doin?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 10/21/11 08:02 PM
“That this social order with its pauperism, famines, prisons, gallows, armies, and wars is necessary to society; that still greater disaster would ensue if this organization were destroyed; all this is said only by those who profit by this organization, while those who suffer from it – and they are ten times as numerous – think and say quite the contrary.”---Leo Tolstoy

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/22/11 12:24 AM
"You may say its nothing but a dream to harness this world through love, non-violence and understanding but i say only through these do we have the potential to wake up from this nightmare"----an original

Its amazing how our eyes see color...see distinction between everything in our enviroment but yet when love takes ahold of our soul and tramsformes it, our sight changes as well as the colors around us. They become one, of unimaginable beauty and warmth that only the evolved human heart can see.....

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/17/11 02:03 AM
"Even if u are a minority of one, the truth is the truth"---Mohandas K Gandhi

Nothing should stop u from speaking your truth,,,its getting another ear to listen is the hard part

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/17/11 01:40 AM
"All we say to America is to be true to what u said on paper. If i lived in China or even Russia or any totalitarian county, maybe i could understand some of these illegal injunctions, maybe i could understand the deniels of certain basic first amendment privlagies because they havent committed themselves to that over there but somewhere i read of the freedom of assembly, somewhere i read of the freedom of speech, somewhere i read of the freedom of press, some where i read that the greatness of America is the RIGHT to protest for RIGHTS. So just as i say were not gonna let any dogs or water hoses turn us around, were not gonna let any injunctions turn us around. Well i dont know what will happen now, weve got some difficult days ahead but it really doesnt matter with me now because ive been to the moutain top. I dont mind, like anybody i would like to live a long life, longevity has its place but im not concerned about that now, i just want to do Gods will. Hes allowed me to go up to the mountain, and ive looked over and ive seen the promise land. I may not get there with yah but i want you to know tonight that we as a people will get to the promise land. So im happy tonight and im not fearing any man because i eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord"----Martin Luther King Jr (the mountain top speech on April, 3 1968, the night before is assassination)

Dr King was simply the peoples champion, no matter what color, creed or nationality, he didnt care what or who u were . All he cared about was how u were being treated by your fellow man and about the contempt that came along with it by some. He followed in the foot steps of another champion of the human spirit of eqaulity, Mohandas K Gandhi. They both believed that no human was untouchable because love doesnt see color, monetary earnings or even religious beliefs. Its a complete oblitorator....a complete obliterator of the travesty that is human ignorance and it was that ignorance that caused violence to rear its ugly head...

"Men for years now have been talking about war and peace,but now can they no longer can they just talk about it, it is no longer the choice between violence or non violence in this world; its non violence or non exsistance; that is where we are today"---Martin Luther King Jr.

So lets do our best and keep his message of love and hope and complete non violence alive, so we may see a better day.....

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 01/16/11 03:16 PM

Do you really think we, as a nation, would be paying any attention to Sarah Palin if she looked like Janet Reno? I dont think were amazed at what she has to say really, its archaic rhetoric that makes about as much sense in todays society as the typewriter...I think were just shocked that someone with such a nice rack is envolved in politics!!!

flowerforyou does she keep it her kitchen or her bathroom?what

I would perfer her rack to be kept in the kitchen anyday lol jk

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 01/16/11 12:38 PM
Do you really think we, as a nation, would be paying any attention to Sarah Palin if she looked like Janet Reno? I dont think were amazed at what she has to say really, its archaic rhetoric that makes about as much sense in todays society as the typewriter...I think were just shocked that someone with such a nice rack is envolved in politics!!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:36 PM
The Boston Strangler...inbetween my legs

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 08:23 PM
"I know what you did last summer...in between my legs"

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 02:42 PM
I love this new pic...does anyone else? lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 12:08 PM
lol,,curves arent round, curves are hard to corner...its easy to go in circles lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:52 AM
"Woman are just like Roller Coasters; how much fun would a roller coaster be if it just went straight? Boring as hell huh! It takes alot of curves, twists and turns to make it one hell of a ride!"---Brandonj original

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 01/15/11 11:39 AM
Its been along time since ive been on here but im glad to be back...ive been workin aton but things have slowed down and now i get to relax and enjoy u alls company again YAAAAH

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 05/25/10 08:05 PM
Im still here, lol, i cant stand the fact that most human beings are blind to the fact that WE DONT OWN THIS PLACE!! This world is our home to which WE ARE TO TAKE CARE OF WHILE WERE HERE that all. We owe are own well being to this planet, without her corroperation, we are nothing...Ask those people in Pompei that are frozen into position if they give a damn about illegal immigration? There are way more important issues at hand, and its all of our issues, no matter what race, color or creed, no matter what speck of land we reside on...and now is the time to address those issues

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 05/25/10 06:23 PM
Am i the only one who sees the hypocrisy of the arizona law? White people complaining about immigration? This is such a bogus complaint it almost makes me laugh...How do u think White people got into this country in the 1st place...ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!! If the Native Americans want to voice there opinion on illegal immigration, ill be glad to listen...until then white people need to shut there domineering and self centered ***** up, because they seem to enjoy the "Rights" that all people, all over the world, should embrace so i bid u addue..

This world is for us all to enjoy, its our home...so before we start trying to organize this place with our own ideals, lets first learn to love and take care of one another...

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 03/13/10 12:10 PM
to put stupid, fundiMENTAList people in concentration camps? So that way they can CONCENTRATE on there own stupidity and leave the rest of logical and rational world alone for once?

Hmmm, just my thought of the day

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25