BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:28 PM

When i was a kid, i got the chance to meet my hero. My mother took me out of school for no apparent reason at all an took me to her work. She worked at childrens hospital at the time, and low and behold while i was setting at her desk, Muhammad Ali walked around the corner, i was dumbfounded and shocked. After talking with him for 5-10 minutes, i was just in aww, and before he left he looked me in the eye and said "Kid, your gonna be great". Ill never ever forget it
sounds magicalflowerforyou

Hes an amazing man, both inside and outside of the ring, and hes one of the most positive and caring man anyone can ever meet. Its one of those things that will stick in my mind forever

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:17 PM
Nah, what ever will be, will be.

Im more scared of spending the rest of my life with a crazy person lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:03 PM
When i was a kid, i got the chance to meet my hero. My mother took me out of school for no apparent reason at all an took me to her work. She worked at childrens hospital at the time, and low and behold while i was setting at her desk, Muhammad Ali walked around the corner, i was dumbfounded and shocked. After talking with him for 5-10 minutes, i was just in aww, and before he left he looked me in the eye and said "Kid, your gonna be great". Ill never ever forget it

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 10:04 AM
Did u here, American Athiests group is trying to obtain there 501c3, on the grounds there a non-prophet organization! Hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:25 AM
Is the sport i love, on its way out?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:14 PM
Yaaah, doesnt look like im the only 1, I personally think its those diurnal people that are the strange ones hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:46 PM

I've always been a nite owl...never able to sleep. DAMNIT!! lol

Me neither, ever since i was kid

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:43 PM
Erg, im such an insomniac, Who else cant sleep?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:26 PM
Lol, Did i leave the hell kitten speechless?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:18 PM

Bowling, handcuffs, and if we throw in some beer I think it sounds like an extra fun night.

Only in my dreams.ohwell

drool

Now who says so? hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 09:13 PM

laugh laugh laugh

The cops were busy that night.

Although I wish I could have caught ya. Don't think I'd arrested ya though.drool bigsmile

You can handcuff me anytime, mmmmmm,

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:59 PM
I went to school at Oregon State, and some college buddies and i went traveln the gulf coast, and we stopped in T-town to pick up a couple more buddies, by then we were all shoauzed, and 18 of us got arrested for urinating in public and my best friend got a DUI.

Stupid college kids, a visa card and a 15 passanger van only leads to trouble hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:37 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 12/30/08 08:37 PM

U got it, i just hope they have my shoe size hehe (16s are always trouble)

Meet yah in Tuscaloosa hehe

I could fashion you two size eights together, although they might look a little weird. tongue2

Wow, thats not even halfway for me. what a great guy.bigsmile smitten

No woories, i love the druid city, ive had alot of fun in that town, and got in some stupid college kid trouble in that town 2. I think i even remember where the bowling alley is 2 hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:26 PM

you can bump off the chick i worked with today. that woman drives me up the dang wall.

rant

edit!!!

disclaimer.

in no means did i offer anyone any kind of exchange for the murder of a co-worker. this is a hypothetical post and to never be taken seriously. this is a fictional story and if seeming familiar with anyone.. is only a coincidence. do not try this at home.

Thats somethin we Italians are known for anyway hehe, Ill have to approve it with my Don 1st though

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:25 PM
U got it, i just hope they have my shoe size hehe (16s are always trouble)

Meet yah in Tuscaloosa hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 08:13 PM

Hmmm my day was very busy and LOOOOOONG. Thank goodness its almost over.

But if you lived anywhere near me, I'd say let's go bowling!drinks

We might just have to go bowling anyway hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 07:47 PM
Today seemed so boring, what can i do to livin it up a little?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:39 AM
Love is a wonderfull philosophy, it never really seems to fail

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:34 AM
"Wouldn't it be a beautiful world if just 10 percent of the people who believe in the power of love would compete with one another to see who could do the most good for the most people?"---Muhammad Ali

"In a competition of love we'll all share in the victory, no matter who comes first".---Muhammad Ali

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 12/29/08 10:51 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Mon 12/29/08 10:51 PM
The color of there skin is as insignificant as the color of there eyes,

I no doubt could

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25