BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 03/04/09 04:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F7Q7BkAbCk, Heres what i think about Rush

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:34 PM

Define "evolved".

The ability to change to better suit your enviroment, to progress in a viable manner towards betterment of a species

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:21 PM

No offense intended, but where is Latin still spoken?

In the language of scientific classification..lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:18 PM

By the way, Brandon, your sentence should not have any commas in it.

ooops, sorry i know more latin than english

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:05 PM
Why is it, that people who believe in creationism, seem to be the least evolved?

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 02/14/09 11:55 AM

This an injustice of the American social system. I think it is her right to have as many kids as she wants to. It is also her right to take care of them, she alone chose to have that many kids, so she alone should have to pay for them. If she cant do such, there are plenty of wonderfull homes that can!!!

I already covered this, it costs more to put them in foster care than it does to give her welfare.

She is the exception, not the rule. Do you feel justified in telling women who can have kids and who cannot?

Were talking about infants here, not teenagers. These children WOULD be adopted in the blink of an eye and with this kind of publicity, prob by some top notch celebrity!! The Foster "care" system wouldn't hardly be involved. Its not my right to tell anyone that they can or cant have kids, but its also not there right or privilege to ask the Tax payers to pay 4 them either!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 02/13/09 05:20 PM
This an injustice of the American social system. I think it is her right to have as many kids as she wants to. It is also her right to take care of them, she alone chose to have that many kids, so she alone should have to pay for them. If she cant do such, there are plenty of wonderfull homes that can!!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 02/12/09 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A

This is the plan of action

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 02/10/09 09:29 PM
"If only each King, Emperor, and President understood that his work of directing armies is not an honourable and important duty, as his flatterers persuade him it is, but a bad and shameful act of preparation for murder – and if each private individual understood that the payment of taxes wherewith to hire and equip soldiers, and, above all, army-service itself, are not matters of indifference, but are bad and shameful actions by which he not only permits but participates in murder – then this power of Emperors, Kings, and Presidents, which now arouses our indignation… would disappear of itself.”

—Leo Tolstoy

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:39 PM
"If only each King, Emperor, and President understood that his work of directing armies is not an honorable and important duty, as his flatterers persuade him it is, but a bad and shameful act of preparation for murder – and if each private individual understood that the payment of taxes wherewith to hire and equip soldiers, and, above all, army-service itself, are not matters of indifference, but are bad and shameful actions by which he not only permits but participates in murder – then this power of Emperors, Kings, and Presidents, which now arouses our indignation… would disappear of itself".-----Leo Tolstoy

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:09 AM
There should be a law against making stupid laws, hmmmm, the circle that never ends

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 01/13/09 11:07 AM
"If only each King, Emperor, and President understood that his work of directing armies is not an honorable and important duty, as his flatterers persuade him it is, but a bad and shameful act of preparation for murder – and if each private individual understood that the payment of taxes wherewith to hire and equip soldiers, and, above all, army-service itself, are not matters of indifference, but are bad and shameful actions by which he not only permits but participates in murder – then this power of Emperors, Kings, and Presidents, which now arouses our indignation… would disappear of itself"----Leo Tolstoy.

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 01/13/09 10:27 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 01/13/09 10:34 AM

Can you explain ways in which you can turn someone who is heated or angry into a decisive means of action? Cuz, yes, I believe anger is good too, but there are not many ways in which it can be used effectively, except maybe in an act of war. I don't mind being a warrior, either, but I wanna make sure it makes a difference, without giving me a heart attack.

Anger is a great fuel, its all in how u use it. You can either burn the house down with it, or you can choose to use it to power your car in the name of progress. Our society has been bought off by trivial crap, and there scared to rock the boat. Weve live in this BS state of fear and oppression, and as u can see with the way things are now, IT GOT US NO WHERE. Its time to replace that fear with anger, and use that 2 fuel the demand for reform. We set back and allow ourselves to be bullied by the extortionists that weve labeled our "Government" out of fear of retaliation, and look where its gotten us. Its time to open our minds to the possibilities of what our homeland COULD BE, and i think ANGER is a wonderfull spark, just aslong as wisdom go hand in hand!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 01/13/09 09:50 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Tue 01/13/09 09:51 AM

Just as Judah and Jerusalem were once in Babylonian Captivity, so are God's people today who are joined to the PIG EATING CHURCH in their hearts.

The church is not ruled by the Holy-spirit but by WITCHCRAFT.

The church is practicing witchcraft ,idolatry and confusion and it is an abomination to the Almighty.

Some people think they can compromise with a false religion ex. christianity. They try to serve Messiah in the camp of the Anti-Christ. They think they can serve Almighty Yah inwardly although they remain in a denomination that deviates from the Doctrine of Yahushua. If this is you, you are Mistaken.

'Come out of her,my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you recieve of her plagues...'

Stop eating Pig.
Stop worshipping pagan messiah jesus.
Stop celebrating pagan holidays.
Stop Venerating the Sun.
Stop worshipping Mary, the queen of heaven.
Stop practicing idolatry, bowing down to statues.
Stop wearing carved images of pagan jesus around your neck.
Get out of your flesh.
Stop loving lies and practicing satans falsehoods.
Stop agreeing with the devil.
Jezebel spirit wives stop ruling over your husbands and learn to submit to him. humble yourselves.
Ahab spirit husbands stop being a wimp and be a man.Be the leader you are ordained to be.Love and respect your wives and children provide for your household.
Submit to the one who made you.your Creator.
Love Him and guard His Commandments.

I can go on but you get the idea.
SUBMIT to YAH

The church is the Mother of Harlots and if you share in her sins you are the sons and daughters of Babylon.

'For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubborness is as iniquity and idolatry. 1 Sam 15:22-23

I said this out of Love and Respect.:heart:

Yamin
:heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:

Emancipate yourself from this mental slavery, you identify as your religious beliefs! All this ritualistic grotesque access is worthless, all you will ever need is a love filled heart and the rest will follow at Gods own speed. We are all equal, no matter an XX or an XY, that false ideal is one of worst ideals that has ever been implanted in the human brain, there is no place 4 Domination over another because repression just breeds retaliation. Ill leave u with these Four quotes from a man who should me the path, while Jesus should me the message, and Buddha should me the state of mind

"To call woman the weaker sex is a libel; it is man's injustice to woman. If by strength is meant brute strength, then, indeed, is woman less brute than man. If by strength is meant moral power, then woman is immeasurably man's superior. Has she not greater intuition, is she not more self-sacrificing, has she not greater powers of endurance, has she not greater courage? Without her, man could not be. If nonviolence is the law of our being, the future is with woman. Who can make a more effective appeal to the heart than woman?"----Gandhi

"Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal. Wherein is the cause for quarrelling"?-----Gandhi

"I love your Christ. I do not love your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time and they choose not to be the change that they wish to see in the world".---Gandhi

One love, one heart, lets give thanks and praise to the lord, and everything will be alright!--Bob Marley

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:57 AM
Free the world of oppressive regimes, we have to get rid of all of them, not just 1

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:24 AM
This seems to be my flag of choice

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:17 AM
Enough is Enough, with the idiocy that is running rampant with this domination-submissional way of "governing" with the war torn middle east that a mentally incompetent pseudo-president STILL has OUR fellow countrymen stuck in the middle of all of it. Our own Economy is in shambles, our retirement nest eggs are gone, and the people who are supposed to lead us, being so self absorbed with a blatant disrespect for humanity, we have no leaders at all. With the gross mishandling of our own tax dollars, and with taxes so high to the point it should be labeled "the Extortion of society". Its time to Get ANGRY, Get MADD, Its time to get off the couch and do something!!

But the idea is to also gain wisdom, put down the guns and gain wisdom, and open up your minds, and GET ANGRY!!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 01/11/09 06:04 PM
See, i try to question everything that i try to understand. Im one of those people who try to find the best out of all faiths, as they all contain some truth, and make my own mosaic out of life. Ahimsa is just a huge part of it

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 01/11/09 05:44 PM

Yea, yeah...

Fuhrer does know best.

Are u comparing Gandhi with Hitler? Now ive heard it all

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:59 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sun 01/11/09 04:59 PM
"Why is it, that people who are against abortion, are people you wouldnt want to f*ck in the 1st place, huh"

"Huh, speak a little louder, i cant here u"

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25