BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 01/25/10 12:24 PM
Ive been away for quite a while, hows everybody doin?

Hope all is well

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 10/02/09 12:10 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Fri 10/02/09 12:11 AM
"I think woman are just like Roller Coaster rides, how much fun would a roller coaster be if it just went straight? Not very huh, it takes ALOT OF CURVES, TWISTS, and TURNS TO MAKE IT ONE HELL OF A RIDE"!!----Brandon J Italiano original lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:46 PM

Make sure to put good classic car insurance on that puppy before u let the tires touch the roaddrinker You scored big time Dude!! I'd be doin the happy dance in the street:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I did, it was very white boy but i dont give a damn lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:33 PM

Thats awesome flowers flowers flowers

muah, missed u mama

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:25 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Fri 08/28/09 12:33 PM
I went today to go give blood, and i started talking to my nurse about my love for classic cars and the first words out of her mouth were "Wanna buy a GTO"? Im a Buick, olds, and pontiac guy through and through, so i started talking. Her husband, now deceased, bought a 1966 Ponitac GTO brand new, blew the breaks out in 1970 and its been in storage since 1976. Its all original and in awesome shape other than the floor pans. Its got the 389 with 4 barrel carb, and every option that came in 1966. Its only got 35,000 original miles on it!! I just(about an hour ago) handed her 1800 in cash and she signed over the title.

That car as is, is worth about 30K and when its done, in the 70 range.

Im so happy i could cry right now YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Pics to come

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 08/24/09 07:49 PM
I love cats, as long as there over 150 pounds lol. My fav i ever worked with was a male Liger, a male lion bred to a female tigress. But the cat closest to my hear was a Indo-chinese tiger named tyson, he was my first born son lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 12:54 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 08/22/09 01:21 PM

What has become of my rights? As a single father i have to fight for everything with my only daughter, where my ex doesnt. Ive payed over 15,000 dollors in lawyers fee all because un wed parents in the state of oklahoma, the female has all the legal rights even though she has abandoned the child, legally speaking.

This Government is so blind to what is going on that they will never lead, effectivly, ever again. This country is so divided and hate filled that its reminincant of the American Cival War. We have such need to dominate others who are differnt, we forget the similiarities.

This has turned into such a selfious and bigoted nation of emotionally blind sub humans that im embarresed to call myself an American. This place has replaced the idea of a naturally guided society where everyone and everything has its own place, to some sepia colored cesspool with a grotesque shadow of the humanity and freedom that this once great nation was founded on!!

Have you ever wondered what Franklin Delano Roosevelt would think of this country as it sets now? What Martin Luther King would think? Even Bobby Kennedy?

There are those who say "Well just leave then", Thats such a cowardice way of thinking. "If you see something wrong, run away". Thats a big problem with this country, its full of people who do just that.

We have the highest rate of taxation in the world, why? So we can have the biggest/strongest military? So we can distroy anyone who disagrees with us?

"If only each king, emperor, or president understood that his work of directing armies is not an honourable or important duty, as his flatter pursuade him it is, but a bad an shameful act of preparation for Murder-and if each private indivdual understood that the payment wherewhith to hire adn equip soldiers, and above all, military service itself, are not matters of indifference, but are bad and shamefull actions by which he not only permits but participates in the act of Murder-then this power of emperors, kings and presidents, which now arouses our indignation, would disappear itself all together"--Leo Tolstoy

Even the Bible states, in the latin, NON OCCIDES, Thou shall not kill.

The highest taxiation in the world, our rights "taken away" on a daily basis, no accountable of our own government from there own misdeeds,grotesque expenditures of living on themselves while taxpayes suffer burdens we wouldnt expect out of a somalian donkey, come on people. Its time to abandon the "If you dont like it, leave" mentality and take up a new montra "Stay, repair and hold accountable" and make this a place where we dont have to be ashamed and embarresed anymore!!

I cant belive this is the land for which i came!!

yeah I think I agree with you

I'm embarrassed to call you an American too

80% of the people in the world would think our poorest of our poor live in luxury they could never hope for

and yet we complain cause its just not quite confortable enough for us

try living in a corrugated shack in the slums of Sao Paulo

or a mud hut in Thailand

or Palestine

or Korea

or Zimbabwa

"All i want for America is to be true to what you said on paper, if i lived in China or even Russia or any other totalitarian country, maybe i could understand some of these illegal injunctions. Maybe i could understand the denials of certain first amendment privilages because they have not commited themselves to that over there. But somewhere i read, of the FREEDOM OF ASSEMBLY, somewhere i read of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH, somewhere i read of the FREEDOM OF PRESS, somewhere i read that the GREATNESS OF AMERICA IS THE RIGHT TO PROTEST FOR RIGHTS!!" So like i said were not gonna let any dogs or waterhoses turn us around, were not gonna let any injunctions turn us around either. Well i dont know whats gonna happen now,we have some difficult days ahead but it doesnt really matter with me now, but that doesnt matter with me know, because ive been to the mountain top, and i dont mind. Like anybody a long live, longevity has its place. Im not concerned about that now, i just want to do gods will and hes allowed me to go up to the mountain, and i ve looked over and ive seen the promise land. I may not get there with you, but i want you to know tonight, that we as a people will get to the promise land. So im happy tonight im not worried about anything, im not fearing any man, my eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord"---MLK

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:59 AM

I guess you have to travel the world to APPRECIATE what we got!!!! There is NO PLACE like home!!!!

Ive been a few places lol, there are alot of places on this earth more embracing of human rights than this place and some completly on the other end of the spectrum however
Me...36 countries on 4 Continents....Again there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!!

50 years ago, i would've agreed wholeheartedly, but now, no way

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:55 AM

altho there is nothing wrong in appreciating what you got...its how you get it that is more in tune with this topic...jmo..and for the most i would have to agree with the thread subject ..but unfortunately for those of us who understand what is wrong with the u.s we don't have any power unless we stand up united against it..
the old money and the crooked government keep us oppressed and powerless...but then theres the idiot that we are content with

watching as we guzzle our beer and smoke our overtaxed cigarettes in the name of sin..sin being descrimination against those who smoke when the government is clearly responsible,whether it be the lack of oversight in the real estate markets or bernie madoff..tho it is true and we live here lets face it venting our rants against it on a dating site will probably produce NADA (nothing) other than to remind those of us who already know that the government of this country needs an overhaul

while they set off in jets and write off all they do or want on the taxpayers back..as they fund the companies that frauded millions out of millions in home equity and forced them to live in tents ..while they sent our boys into war for whatever reason suited them at the time we like lambs have been continually slaughtered, if allowed to progress our ancestors will be the logs on their yuletide fires warming their azzes at christmas time..marshmallows anyone...

.....is it time for a good ole' civil war or.... it is time for a good ole' civil war...the question remains...jmo

..the fact is that the majority are too fat and lazy or too complacant to do anything other than rant on a dating site....

i agree, but not a war, Gandhi proved a better way. You can lead a revolt just by empowering the minds of the people, just by saying no to a regieme and starve them out of power.

I filed a lawsuit with the ACLU here in OK, ive been active in ending this subjigation for a long time, and i will till the day i die

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:45 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 08/22/09 08:47 AM

""We have the highest rate of taxation in the world,""

Totally false....
You better check your numbers
....Corporate taxes or individual Taxes....take your pick....

Total numbers, Corp 39% and State at 12%, individ, 35% and 10.3%, payroll, 15.3% and state up to 10.3%

Check out taxfoundation.com, youll find that im not, we passed japan in early 09 might i add

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:36 AM

I guess you have to travel the world to APPRECIATE what we got!!!! There is NO PLACE like home!!!!

Ive been a few places lol, there are alot of places on this earth more embracing of human rights than this place and some completly on the other end of the spectrum however

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 08/22/09 08:16 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 08/22/09 08:30 AM
What has become of my rights? As a single father i have to fight for everything with my only daughter, where my ex doesnt. Ive payed over 15,000 dollors in lawyers fee all because un wed parents in the state of oklahoma, the female has all the legal rights even though she has abandoned the child, legally speaking.

This Government is so blind to what is going on that they will never lead, effectivly, ever again. This country is so divided and hate filled that its reminincant of the American Cival War. We have such need to dominate others who are differnt, we forget the similiarities.

This has turned into such a selfious and bigoted nation of emotionally blind sub humans that im embarresed to call myself an American. This place has replaced the idea of a naturally guided society where everyone and everything has its own place, to some sepia colored cesspool with a grotesque shadow of the humanity and freedom that this once great nation was founded on!!

Have you ever wondered what Franklin Delano Roosevelt would think of this country as it sets now? What Martin Luther King would think? Even Bobby Kennedy?

There are those who say "Well just leave then", Thats such a cowardice way of thinking. "If you see something wrong, run away". Thats a big problem with this country, its full of people who do just that.

We have the highest rate of taxation in the world, why? So we can have the biggest/strongest military? So we can distroy anyone who disagrees with us?

"If only each king, emperor, or president understood that his work of directing armies is not an honourable or important duty, as his flatter pursuade him it is, but a bad an shameful act of preparation for Murder-and if each private indivdual understood that the payment wherewhith to hire adn equip soldiers, and above all, military service itself, are not matters of indifference, but are bad and shamefull actions by which he not only permits but participates in the act of Murder-then this power of emperors, kings and presidents, which now arouses our indignation, would disappear itself all together"--Leo Tolstoy

Even the Bible states, in the latin, NON OCCIDES, Thou shall not kill.

The highest taxiation in the world, our rights "taken away" on a daily basis, no accountable of our own government from there own misdeeds,grotesque expenditures of living on themselves while taxpayes suffer burdens we wouldnt expect out of a somalian donkey, come on people. Its time to abandon the "If you dont like it, leave" mentality and take up a new montra "Stay, repair and hold accountable" and make this a place where we dont have to be ashamed and embarresed anymore!!

I cant belive this is the land for which i came!!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:17 AM
Thats why its a struggle, its a hurdle thats hard to eclipse, i dont know whether i do or not, its a weakness of mine i know. Hell im Italian lol, we invented the word Vendetta for cryin out loud lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 08/18/09 08:05 AM
Vengeance seems to be a great struggle for me. I find vengeance very healing and extremely satisfying. Im not a jealous or possesive man, I refuse to instigate a quarrel nor will i be a slooth foot. The only tribulation left in my own struggle is the over whelming urge to be vendicated in every wrong that has ever presented itself in my life. With my own feelings, it seems that when an opposer clinches a fist, i pick up a stone. When they spark a word with their iron tounge, i pick up a megaphone.

Its a struggle ive been cursed with my whole life, im only human, but in time my struggle will end when there is no need for vengeance, when other human beings realize there is no need for quarrel in the first place

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 08/11/09 02:06 PM
Hey whatcha all think of the new picks? Do i need to change em?

Peace

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 08/04/09 08:24 PM

Isn't that a contradiction:
First, you say:
I refuse from this day forth, to search tirelessly for truth
and then you say:
and When i find that moral high ground, i will never ever back down from it no matter the cost

Does that mean you will continue searching -- only not
"tirelessly" ? ? ?

Truth is something you carry within yourself, something that makes you who you are. Truth is something you should not exaseperate yourself to find, its something that is there all along. You should study it with intense scrunity but not to the point to where you are to weak to use it properly and effectivly

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:14 PM

Why do we put up with being subjigated? Why do we blindly accept that domination has to be apart of our lives? This world spins around with out it, and so can our lives. Reppression breeds nothing but retaliation and anger where cooperation and love breeds nothing but humanity. We need to look at ourselves and come to understand that supperiority does not exist, its nothing short of a mental illness, we are all just a part of our all to short existance and we all play an intigral part.
We destroy our brothers based only on fearfullness and ignorance. We allow ourselves to be used by other human beings we, while under a false pretence, deem as having the right to govern all other human beings while running rampant with tyranny. Its this hypocrisy that rips at the fabric of our own lives, and only a cleansing of our whole society can remove this sickness from our souls.
What our society needs, are individuals who arent afraid to seek the truth. To brave a new adventure into the true meaning of life and who arent afraid to do there part, in making this a better place. A place to live as equals, where the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, where the gender of another isnt even a second thought. Where whos individuals liberties arent a subject of removel my anothers ideals.
A place where the philosophy where one is supperior and another inferrior has been totally discreated and the basic human rights are equally guaranteed by being just that, human.
Until that time comes, its our job to send forth those tiny ripples of hope, to destroy any ideal that allows for any type of oppression. To stand up and seize the moral high ground and never relinquish it no matter what threat is presented. This is the day my satyagraha begins

Okay. What will you do? What is your satyagraha? I'm interested in knowing.

I refuse from this day forth, to search tirelessly for truth and When i find that moral high ground, i will never ever back down from it no matter the cost

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:30 AM
Why do we put up with being subjigated? Why do we blindly accept that domination has to be apart of our lives? This world spins around with out it, and so can our lives. Reppression breeds nothing but retaliation and anger where cooperation and love breeds nothing but humanity. We need to look at ourselves and come to understand that supperiority does not exist, its nothing short of a mental illness, we are all just a part of our all to short existance and we all play an intigral part.
We destroy our brothers based only on fearfullness and ignorance. We allow ourselves to be used by other human beings we, while under a false pretence, deem as having the right to govern all other human beings while running rampant with tyranny. Its this hypocrisy that rips at the fabric of our own lives, and only a cleansing of our whole society can remove this sickness from our souls.
What our society needs, are individuals who arent afraid to seek the truth. To brave a new adventure into the true meaning of life and who arent afraid to do there part, in making this a better place. A place to live as equals, where the color of a mans skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes, where the gender of another isnt even a second thought. Where whos individuals liberties arent a subject of removel my anothers ideals.
A place where the philosophy where one is supperior and another inferrior has been totally discreated and the basic human rights are equally guaranteed by being just that, human.
Until that time comes, its our job to send forth those tiny ripples of hope, to destroy any ideal that allows for any type of oppression. To stand up and seize the moral high ground and never relinquish it no matter what threat is presented. This is the day my satyagraha begins

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:04 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Mon 07/13/09 09:04 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vll-t0H6A&feature=related

Listen and absorb this into your hearts, and it will be a better world

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 07/13/09 01:30 PM
Its a sad day when the Thunder leaves the sky, Arturo "Thunder" Gatti was the man, he had 1 of the best chins the sport had ever seen, his triolgy with mickey ward was the best since Pryor/Arguello (Rip).

It two weeks weve lost 2 of the best,

RIP Thunder

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25