BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:41 AM
Handcuffs

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 07/02/09 10:18 AM

We as humans are the only creatures who have ever walked, crawled, or slithered on the face of the earth who lack the capability to self rule. To make for our own lives, and the world around us, the best it can be. We believe in so much superstition and mysticism that we suck the dignity out of the true meaning of life. Our lives are so suficated by this insulation and isolation that weve created ourselves, that we even lack the capibilty to be rational. We would rather have the feeling of security even if that blanket is slowly sufficating us, to the point that we start to see our fellow brothers as aliens, someone to not meet with coroperation but to try to subjugate and master.

Its a sad world, a destructive world, when we cant see things in the way that nature intended. We are all just a part of it, just a small piece of puzzle, a small part of a machine, that makes the world go round and when we try to remove or change anypart of that machine, it ceased to function and reach its full potential.

Go out and give a hug today, would yah?

PLH

Mother nature is pretty destructive herself. She sent a hurtling meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs. In 1815 Mt. Tambora blew her top destroying all vegetation on Sumbawa island. it ejected 100 km cubed of crap into the air. 251 million years ago volcanoes erupted that created the Siberian Traps, the eruptions lasted about 1 million years it killed 96% of marine species and 70% of terrestrial ones in the largest mass extinction event on planet earth.

We do self rule, it's not like humans are ruled by caterpillars. Insulation and isolation? I can talk to someone from China simply by picking up the phone, I can visit someone there by taking a flight, how many countries can a pig visit on its own?

Most people I've met have not tried to subjugate me. Have you ever seen 2 animals fight for alpha status? If a lion enters another pride's territory they aren't asked to leave, they are attacked without mercy. A rhino's first instinct, since they have poor sight, is to charge at motion, they are highly aggressive. Black widows eat their mates, mother mice will cannibalize her young if her nest is disturbed.

Mother nature rules by survival of the fittest with no apologies and no compassion. If a person is born unable to walk, we give them a wheel chair and handicap accessible parking....mother nature would kill them off.

Your subjagated every day, you dont rule yourself, you pay taxes dont you? Self rule is the ability to live your life without prejustice of another mans ideals. Not another species lol. Isolation mentally not physically lol. If we differ from something or someone we are still quick to segregate, take the idea of gay marriage for instance.

Lions have set terrritories, if another male wondered into anothers territory, i fight can ensue but when left on there own accord, lions are very peacefull creatures.

Mother natures idea is sometimes you have to destroy the forrest so she can grow back stronger than ever because she is suffocating by any number of reasons.

We as humans are so scared of that idea, so frighted of our own mortality, we use our own mental "wheel chairs"

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 07/02/09 09:36 AM
We as humans are the only creatures who have ever walked, crawled, or slithered on the face of the earth who lack the capability to self rule. To make for our own lives, and the world around us, the best it can be. We believe in so much superstition and mysticism that we suck the dignity out of the true meaning of life. Our lives are so suficated by this insulation and isolation that weve created ourselves, that we even lack the capibilty to be rational. We would rather have the feeling of security even if that blanket is slowly sufficating us, to the point that we start to see our fellow brothers as aliens, someone to not meet with coroperation but to try to subjugate and master.

Its a sad world, a destructive world, when we cant see things in the way that nature intended. We are all just a part of it, just a small piece of puzzle, a small part of a machine, that makes the world go round and when we try to remove or change anypart of that machine, it ceased to function and reach its full potential.

Go out and give a hug today, would yah?

PLH

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:28 AM
I spent almost 2 and half years as an animal welfare officer, they should ban dalmations, chow chows, shar-peis, german shepard dogs, and Rotties before they should worry about pit bulls.

Pit bulls show u everything there going to do, all the other breeds i mentioned DO NOT, there is absoultly nothing wrong with this breed and 85% of the "pit bull" attacks mentioned on TV, have nothing to do with pit bulls. The retards at the news stations will label them as pits when there totally not and, if you had half a brain and a dog breed book, pitbulls.

Pit bulls are wonderfull animals if they are treated right, just like anyother dog breed. It is sad they are persecuted and labeled at "Bad Dogs" when the label should be on there human counter parts and it would help if the people reporting would get there facts right about the breeds that do most of the damage!!

I walked by a cage at work one time, the dog was about 11-12 pounds, it had triangler ears and round-apple head with bug eyes and a short muzzle. One of the dumb asses i used to work with labeled it a pit bull mix, and it was obviously a CHIHUAHUA mix. Come to find out, if you couldnt deciede what type of dog it was, they labeled it a pitbull mix and it was generally euthanzied, that how they would keep the numbers down in the shelter.

I think we should start EUTHANIZING STUPID PEOPLE, only then will this be a better world!!

Hell and for the record, the worst bite i ever had the gift of taking, was from a DOMESTIC HOUSE CAT, i was in the hospital for almost 2 weeks with an infection and ended up with some nerve damage in my thumb!! So im all for banning house cats lol JK

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 06/19/09 11:20 AM

Why do we see the need to destroy what we dont understand?

Why do we seek vengence without regard?

Why do we feel the need to be governed?

Why do we continue to believe in fairy-tales?

Why is it that we learned to destroy ourselves long before we would become rational and logical?

Greed.
Fear.
Incompetance.
Ignorance.
Unconscious.

flowerforyou

WELL SAID,JESS! THAT'S WHY WE NEED HERDSMEN (i.e. government)

Reppression breeds nothing but retaliation, its an injustice to mankind to be governed, man is incapible of running any other life than there own. We have to strong of a self preservation istinct to effectivly do so

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Mon 06/08/09 08:38 AM
What this world would be like without material possessions? What if we treated the attempt of subjugation on mankind by his fellow species as just another form of mental illness?

"Some men see things as they are, and say "why"; I dream of things that never were and say "why not".----RFK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9gwhJ6YJQ

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:25 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 05/30/09 09:27 AM
Why do we see the need to destroy what we dont understand? Why do we seek vengence without regard? Why do we feel the need to be governed? Why do we continue to believe in fairy-tales? Why is it that we learned to destroy ourselves long before we would become rational and logical? Just a few questions i have, maybe the answers are the cure for the idiocracy that is man-kind

"A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20, wasted 30 years of his life"----Muhammad Ali

In a competition of love, its of no conseiquence who comes out on top, as we all shall reep the rewards----Martin Luther King

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 05/30/09 09:11 AM
"Those who would give up essential liberties, to purchase a litte temporary safety, deserve neither deserve neither safety nor liberty!"-----Ben Franklin

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:31 PM
Im still lookin for someone to play with, darn it lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:56 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sun 03/08/09 10:06 AM

king me!

Hell yah, man im no bobby fisher but its still a blast to play, by the way, KING ME, is Checkers but good try

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sun 03/08/09 09:26 AM
Yahoo has a neat chess game, is anyone up to playing? Im having withdraws here lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:30 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Sat 03/07/09 05:31 PM

"Why is Marijuana illegal? Doesnt the idea of making nature against the law, seem a little paranoid. It grows naturally and has 1000 different uses, all of them positive. To make anything that grows naturally against the law is a slap in the face of your own god, its saying he made a mistake putting it here on the earth that he created, for man to use as he sees fit"---BH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Then cocaine should also be leagalized

It was until the The Harrison Narcotics TAX Act, was passed on Dec 17, 1914. You can blame the signing on the lame ass American Journal of Pharmacy circa 1904 with there propoganda fill labels that stated "that most cocaine abusers were “bohemians, gamblers, high- and low-class prostitutes, night porters, bell boys, burglars, racketeers, pimps, and casual laborers.”

The Government has no buisness in peoples personal lives, i dont even like taking tylenol, i dont use ANYTHING myself, but i have no right to tell anyone else how to live there lives

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:25 PM

yep who needs morals and values. society is so much better today without them

Hmmm, do u know the difference between the drugs in your medicine cabniet and the drugs on the street? I do its called TAXES, Morals and values have nothing to do with it

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:08 PM
"Why is Marijuana illegal? Doesnt the idea of making nature against the law, seem a little paranoid. It grows naturally and has 1000 different uses, all of them positive. To make anything that grows naturally against the law is a slap in the face of your own god, its saying he made a mistake putting it here on the earth that he created, for man to use as he sees fit"---BH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Sat 03/07/09 07:56 AM
Hehe, i love Bill Hicks, it was a shame he had to die so young, he always asked the best questions

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:03 PM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Fri 03/06/09 12:06 PM

Do you think if the Judeo-christian god comes back, he would ever want to see another cross? To me anyway, wearing that cross as a piece of jewelery, would be like walking up to Jackie Onassis with a sniper rifle pendent and say "Just thinkin about John, we loved him so". There is just something that seems a little off there 2 me, thats all

slaphead In the first place, "the Judeo-christian god" has never left here, and will remain long after "Mankind" has left this planet... frustrated

Where is he hiding? Cause there is alot of disease, destruction, hunger, crime, corruption ,etc,he needs to be dealing with right about now
Read the good book

I have, its a beastial book full of Rape, incest,torture and vengance, and un-enlighted idiocy, ie stoning/murdering kids for insubordination and people that differ from what the writer wrote...Not really my cup of Tea

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:57 AM

I believe in a tasty chilled chocolate or strawberry milkshake right about nowdrinker

A banana shake sounds darn good right about now, yummy

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:54 AM
Edited by BrandonJItaliano on Fri 03/06/09 11:55 AM

Do you think if the Judeo-christian god comes back, he would ever want to see another cross? To me anyway, wearing that cross as a piece of jewelery, would be like walking up to Jackie Onassis with a sniper rifle pendent and say "Just thinkin about John, we loved him so". There is just something that seems a little off there 2 me, thats all

slaphead In the first place, "the Judeo-christian god" has never left here, and will remain long after "Mankind" has left this planet... frustrated

Where is he hiding? Cause there is alot of disease, destruction, hunger, crime, corruption ,etc,he needs to be dealing with right about now

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:33 AM

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Fri 03/06/09 06:46 AM
Nope, its a system that is in its twilight. The Barter system with reign in the near future when people take back control of there own lives

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25