BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 08:46 PM

She isn't talking about fighting state by state. She said that
because Ron Paul wasn't necessarily dictating the pro-choice
point of view to all states, therefore he wasn't popular with her.

In my opinion, it is precisely by leaving it to the states
first, that pro-choice movements battles state-by-state become possible.

What does this has to do with US Constitution? Does it prohibit abortions?

Nor is Redy!
She wants the Feds to legalize gay marriage across the whole country despite the wishes of the majority!

I cant stand the concept that the majority rules the minority, its something i personally refer to as King Kong Syndrome. I personally belive in the power of self, Let everyone choose the right way to live there lives the best way they see fit, and that has nothing to do with the majority.

"The ideally non-violent state will be an ordered anarchy. That State is the best governed which is governed the least"---Gandhi

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:49 PM

Mind their own damn business?

These days you have to have your credit report to go out on a damn date? Give me a break. Get real people and get your head out of your ass!

I dont need it, When are we goin bowling anyway? lol

Happy new years handsome.blushing

I'm so ready whenever you are. I'm down!bigsmile

*darn it, im stuck in OKC for awhile, my company is tearing down 3 apartment complexes, rant

Happy new year 2 u 2, cutie

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:29 PM

Mind their own damn business?

These days you have to have your credit report to go out on a damn date? Give me a break. Get real people and get your head out of your ass!

I dont need it, When are we goin bowling anyway? lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:57 PM

pitchfork I like to judge peoplepitchfork

So did the mouse to the grain, until he came to understand there was a snake behind him

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:53 PM
Religions are different roads converging to the same point. What does it matter that we take different road, so long as we reach the same goal. Wherein is the cause for quarrelling?---Gandhi

This is something i have never understood but you see it all the time. People justify murder in the name of god, but and yet with the same tounge, will tell you that life is sacred! Arrrgh, Its time to end this "my way is the only way" junk and see the bigger picture, and make this a world a place we ALL can live in!

"I regard myself as a soldier, though a soldier of peace and we need to be the change we wish to see in the world and make our lives, our message"---Gandhi

"I worship God as Truth only. I have not yet found Him, but I am seeking after Him"----Gandhi

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:38 PM
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty---Gandhi

Not all of us that are XY, are a-Holes and users. You just have to find what is best for you, and keep it. Somtimes it that fact that the two parts are incompatible, that doesnt mean that there is anything wrong with those two parts.

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 06:16 PM
Ahh, straight out of the white house and then straight to Leavenworth... only in a dream im afraid

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:09 PM

A Galapagos Tortoise, Im big, very dileberate in my actions, im not aggresive at all but very protective and i can be kinda of a homebody sometimes Hehe

What? Not a bonobo?laugh

Hehe, i only wish, i wouldnt be on this site if i was lol

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 04:07 PM
A Galapagos Tortoise, Im big, very dileberate in my actions, im not aggresive at all but very protective and i can be kinda of a homebody sometimes Hehe

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:59 PM

I know OC like to think he's a monkey... but we're all human here. A little more advanced thinking than a society of jungle chimps.

What do you think humans are? We are primates, we are the naked apes, i just wish we were more like bonobos, instead of Chimpanzees is all. We are the most selfish, demanding and un caring species to ever inhabit this earth and we are paying for it.

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:53 PM

Take a look at Bonobo society, our closest living relative, Thats unbleamished nature at her best!

Bonobos are genetically our closeest relative, as much as I'd like to think we have evolved beyond that, It seems most people want to revert to jungle rules.

As far as we as a species have come, and as far as we will go, we are still just a part of mother nature and we have to play by her rules or we suffer the consequences

Consequences of Monogamy? You mean like hopelessly hanging out in an online singles site, sufferering rejection daily?

Thats why they say "All is far in Love and War", cause they both tend to have the same consequence in human society

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:51 PM

Take a look at Bonobo society, our closest living relative, Thats unbleamished nature at her best!

Bonobos are genetically our closeest relative, as much as I'd like to think we have evolved beyond that, It seems most people want to revert to jungle rules.

As far as we as a species have come, and as far as we will go, we are still just a part of mother nature and we have to play by her rules or we suffer the consequences

Do you think that even if we do play by "the rules" we still must suffer consequences... no matter what... Plus were the Bonobos not jungle creatures anyhow?

Sure, where there is action there is consequence, Yes, bonobos, aka the gracile chimpanzee, are native to the congo region in central africa, they are known as the "free love" apes, there society is awesome on how a society can live without violence.

http://www.bonobo.org/whatisabonobo.html

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:36 PM

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 03:17 PM

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 02:34 PM

Now the question arises.
Are Paul and the 2% who support him correct and the other 98% of us crazy and ignorant?
Or, are the 98% correct in thinking Paul is crazy?

:wink: laugh

"Fear not the path of truth, for the lack of people walking on it"---RFK

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 12:27 PM
Take care of yourself

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Thu 01/01/09 07:23 AM

Dude, i was with a woman that was dually diagnost with bi-polar and manic, after 3 years i left. In my opinion, there is no excuse when it comes to the way u treat a person. She used her "ailment" as an excuse to do absoultly nothing and treat me like crap. I dont blame u 1 bit for ending it, in my opinion, 95% of mental illnesses is just another label for a person who lacks self control!!

It's a chemical imbalance of the brain.

Its a Theory that is horribly over used and with no grounds based in science. If the chemicals and receptors were off, your body would cease to function, causing DEATH. Besides no persons body has a docummented BALANCE of chemicals for there to be an inbalance. Its just Psudo-science, just another cop-out to prevent self responsobilty

I respectfully disagree. I have a background in psych.flowerforyou

What you said doesn't hold water. When a person is addicted to crack, their chemicals are off balance and their synapses have changed. They are not dead. It's documented with cat scans of the brain and blood tests, btw.

I have a strong background in primate psych myself, and with all the love and respect, i know better.

Show me a chemical chart that stats a proven and established chemical balance,because there has to be a balance for there to be an inbalance. Ill bet u cant because there never has been 1. Cat scans are just a tomography machine and they can only show physical abnormalities and do nothing for chemical makeup.

Let me guess, pfizer puts out the blood tests right?

Point is the idea is a theory that has no proof based in science, and in my and alot of other opinions, is junk science and cant and will never be proven

Research what crack does to a brain. You'll find that the dopamine and seratonin gets decreased. Their brain gets re-wired and the receptors/synapses change.

I don't have to find you a chart. I already know the facts.

Bi-polar patients are hospitalized while they take blood tests to see which medicines help the best.

benzoylmethyl ecgonine blocks dopimine transporter protien. Addiction is a physical illness anyway, It causes actual brain, liver and cardiovascular damage.

mental illness is a whole nother ball game, The mental illness umbrella is a load of pseudo scientifical BS that cant be proven because its a man made excuse for there own actions.

Natures machine is the brain controls the body, When people are held accountable for there actions with little to no cop-outs, we will see this junk all go away. Even Pfizer recognizes that its a THEORY, check out the bottom of there Zoloft adds, there advertisements assert that mental illness MAY be due to chemical imbalances in the brain, and that their drugs correct this imbalance.

Addiction becomes a physical illness after the addiction is long term. The brain chemical imbalance starts years before the physical injuries.

Some mental illnesses are chemical imbalances of the brain.

I guess that you think that Alzheimers is about lack of control too.

Hehe, im more educated than that,its cause by amyloid plaques with neurofibrillary tangles, but that is still just a theory. Its obvious that it again is a physical illness, that is completely out of our control unlike our conscience thought and actions

Ah now I get, yes amyloid plaques....wiki huh? If your so educated why are you asking for advice? Can you explain the mechanism of action without consulting any online sources and talk about things which you know nothing? The whole chemical model of brain illness is inspired and data and reseach corupted by phramasuitical companies. Secondly regarding the responders view as mental illness as an exuse, well it can be used that way for sometimes and everyone ill or not uses environmental reasons to comfort thier percieved inferiority or helplesness what have you. How ever all human beings are biased by thier subjective opinoin in which they filter others actions in a way understandable to them, you have explained your own observations about yourself, nothing more. Your tone indicates you had a realtionship in which conflict was dealt with by blaming and insults of character in an effort to cope with one another its quite common and almost standard, clean up your side of the street is a common saying.

Guess again on the wiki, lol, I love medicine, both human and non human. Im not the one asking for advise, I just stated my opinion thats all.

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 09:14 PM
Its a staple, If your gonna have a lasting one anyway

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 08:45 PM
Woman are like rollercoasters

How much fun would a rollercoaster be if it just went straight?

Pretty boring huh, It takes alot of curves, twist and turns to make it one hell of a ride!

BrandonJItaliano's photo
Wed 12/31/08 08:13 PM
Sleeping with the enemy.....perfect

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25