Community > Posts By > MrMarkus

MrMarkus's photo
Sat 08/08/09 05:26 PM
I'm from 310 Torrance area!!

MrMarkus's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:46 PM
I think California is okay depending on what area your relocating to, just make sure you check out the area before you up and go, because the last thing you should wanna do is move down here and not have a job in business or caregiving. And if you don't want to go into business or caregiving; there is always Security lol, god knows that's not going anywhere.

I wish you the best my dear.

-Mr.Markus:banana:

MrMarkus's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:40 PM
Ladies, check out my page and tell me what you think..

MrMarkus's photo
Mon 05/11/09 04:35 AM

My heart goes out to you, as do my prayers that your father's eyes can be opened, and you can both find your way back to each other. I know if you were my daughter, along with the unconditional love that you're supposed to have and feel, I would hug you just a little tighter knowing what you have to go through when your away from me, and let you know that it was okay whatever you chose to be or do. flowerforyou :heart:

I think your an awesome person to say that too her, Its not an everyday thing to give someone a compliment such as you did. I wanna thank you for being awesome.

Happy Mothers Day.

-Mr Markus

MrMarkus's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:40 AM
I just recently updated my page, How does it look for far??

anything I should add or change??

MrMarkus's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:13 AM
Just wanna say hi too all you California ppl, have a goodnight enjoy your week.

ladies, check out my page and drop a message if you feel we can spark something up..

MrMarkus's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:18 PM
Would you consider dating a guy that is a different race thin you?

What would your family think?

MrMarkus's photo
Sun 08/10/08 11:10 PM
Welcom, Im a single guy looking for female friends.

Lets make something happen!!

MrMarkus's photo
Sun 08/10/08 10:38 PM
What do you think about my profile pics??