Community > Posts By > MyOwnKryptonite

no photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:30 AM
That just goes to show how sad some people can be on here, and how crazy some people get when it comes to relationships in this world.

ive had one person blow up on me because i went afk for a smoke break and i came back to over 15 lines of messages saying "where are you, why arent you talking to me" ETC. it makes no sense to me why someone i havent really been talking too can become so heartbroken or flustered and possesive.

meh, people will be what they want to on the internet. the anonimity of a computer screen is priceless.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:14 PM
Its just not one sided.

ive had girls give me nothing to respond too. you cant make us do all the work this is a Dating site, not a bar/meeting someone randomly.

but i will admit, i know guys who are bad about it and say wrong things.

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:35 PM
O-H, I-O

Say OH-H in a bar and someone who is a nerd(Or drunk) will say I-O back to you.

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:19 PM

Huber Heights....the largest brick Community. Im not lying, look it up on Yahoo.Suburb of Dayton. My neighborhood looks like stepferd(sp) wives walking dogs, tan bodies jogging with earphones, little children riding bikes. Not a great spot to meet singles. Just desperate housewives.

im in huber myself as well.

and its true, on I75 there is a billboard "largest brick house community". its funny as hell.

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:18 PM
i go through zanesville on my way to Piedmont lake at least 4 times a year.

ive been there and know a couple people from there.

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 11:15 PM
i live in huber myself! just about to move out to Riverside with a buddy.

I hate this Area, i wish i could move out to Cali for a bit to get out of the "farm life" so to speak.

no photo
Wed 08/20/08 09:03 PM
the computer i have is a hand built one. Windows XP and i use it as a gaming computer.

recently it has been restarting and giving me a Disc Boot Error when it loads again, but not all the time.

I know it could be the Wires going from the Motherboard>CDrom>HD or the harddrive and Motherboard themselves.

is there anything else i should try? i hear a beep whenever i restart it and i get the feeling it might be a bios error.

any help is appreciated.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:39 AM

but my stepfather wont leave us alone with eachother for his idiotic fear of us actually doing something.
that happens in my family also but its with cousins

i have a cousin my same age.

i hate being in a hick family >.>

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 07:32 AM
Ive basically been alone from the first day i was born. ive never been in a really meaningful relationship. ive had my girlfriends in the past but that was "puppy-love" from when i was in highschool.

my idea on this subject is that as people we need someone to spend time with. i think that is all that it comes down to. we need affection, love, someone who shares our own interests. i think that is all that it comes down too. in a relationship you can be as affectionate as you want to be where if you were say affectionate(not in an physical relationship) with say a opposite sex family member then it would be shunned by other family members. im 19 and i have a stepsister of the same age. we are really close but would never act on any feelings toward eachother, which neither of us have, but my stepfather wont leave us alone with eachother for his idiotic fear of us actually doing something.

as americans in family deep relationships are taboo, so we find that needed love and affection elsewhere.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 04:28 AM
im alot like you lilray even if im white. i have found alot of other race women i enjoy their personality and looks over my own race's quirks. even alot of black girls that if i had been closer to them i would have tried for a relationship.

but other than the fact you arent alone. im 19 and i dont get close enough to girls from first off either and always end up being friends with them. but thats what im here for. to get over the whole "hey, can i buy you a drink"(hypothetical) pick up lines that ive been using in the past at bars and the like.