Community > Posts By > vassago140

vassago140's photo
Wed 07/18/12 01:26 PM
Well I have found when you ask a less specific question, you can actually infer more about the individual by how they choose to answer or by what their answer may be. You can not do this as much when the questions are very specific and to the point.

vassago140's photo
Wed 07/18/12 12:03 PM
BORED...so frikin BORED!!!!!!

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 02:03 PM
Maybe being good looking just makes it easier to "get your foot in the door"? But IF, and a BIG IF there, a guys gets his chance to "shine" regardless of how he looks, and he actually has something to "shine" through,....then you will see those couples that have you questing...I posted this statement in another thread on another sorta related topic..but....I have had 10's become 1's with only a few minutes of conversation with them. Its whatever is inside. It has a way of leaking out!

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:38 PM
Yup. Maybe it is different for different folks though...maybe the depth of the love shared and the amount of time spent basking in that love changes things/your reactions or ability to see a world outside of what you have known......but yeah...my experience has been indifference...when I thought of the person, I wished the best for them..had no ill will for them...but if they fell off the face of the world...then o well, not my problem any longer, and I would not have cared much either way. But at the same time my outlook was always...that was the past and I am looking to the future!!!!! :)

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:26 PM
You are very pretty and have nice pictures and at least something on your profile about yourself...(hrm that's more then I can say about myself..haha). And from the little there you seem honest and nice... I would give you a 10.... :p

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 01:02 PM
Maybe it is replaced by like? I do know the opposite of love is not hate but indifference...and I have felt that a few times after the fact. :)

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:55 PM
Sometimes everyone needs a little confirmation...right? I mean you could be a 10, but after some rough spots and/or being treated poorly for a while, you may now feel like a 3...Maybe that is just the easy way to get a little ego boost. As for why a guy will tell a gal she is a 7 when she is a 9?? First...looks are not everything. I have seen plenty of 10's go to a 1 after only 2 minutes of speaking with them. Second...Maybe the guys are just trying to make them feel like they are less then they really are so they will be easier to get, or more in their "league". Isn't that the way it works now days...tear them down to your level? J/K.... OR...Three...they are just angry little dudes trying to get back at all the pretty girls that have never given them the time of day? You decide!

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:44 PM
Yeah, for men the "spare tire" region is where we store our fat..for women it is normally the thighs...anyhow..just keep in mind that the body will eat muscle before it eats fat and especially when in your "storage" area of the body. You can be ripped everywhere and still not have a six pack. The Navy SEAL ab routine is really good...you should be able to pull something on it on Google...also Google HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) it works really well and does not take much time at all. With Proper diet and HIIT I have seen people go from 12% body fat to 7% in about 12 weeks. And by "proper diet" I mean a "cutting phase" diet...like very little bread, pastas....you know the carb items...and taking in more protein foods..I would recommend researching the diet part though...you need a proper balance of the food groups to see the best overall progress and losses/gains. Good Luck!

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:30 PM
MOST women do NOT want jerks...SOME girls do though...I think it goes with the whole excitement factor...also it seems that most people always want what they cant have...the whole chase part of relationships...so the bad boy is the unattainable challenge...what they fail to see is that the guy is a bad boy, in their eyes at least, because he really does not care about them, or much of anything for that matter..other then themselves. Hey, I could be the bad boy...I just have more important things to accomplish in my time here on this earth then being a D!c* LOL...but that's just my opinion...and you know what they say about opinions....haha :P

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 12:18 PM
I fear NOTHING!! No...j/k..but I do know someone who is SERIOUSLY afraid of fruit! Now how nuts is that! LOL

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:55 AM
Wow! this is the longest thread I have ran across yet...I guess cause the target was so easy? LOL I think I will just back out of this thread as well. LOL...good luck with the wife dude!

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 11:45 AM
Torgo70...that is awesome!! LMAO!!1

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:37 AM
Very pretty.

vassago140's photo
Tue 07/17/12 10:32 AM
Yes, Linux/UNIX is the way to go! 10 foot tall and practically bullet proof! Windows is trash really. Just think...If Gates had not been touring the IBM factory at the time he did he may have never even seen the windows program IBM had, and I guess sold to him, cause it did not work. Well in their opinion it did not work. and we may not even have the hallmark name of widows now...haha maybe the world would be a better place..LOL. I also don't think Gates put to much into it before releasing it out to the public either....hence why it is a bucket with 150 holes in it :)

vassago140's photo
Sat 07/14/12 10:17 PM
That's all??!!! Sold!!!..Haha :p

vassago140's photo
Fri 07/13/12 07:41 AM
LOL, thanks folks. You all have really set my mind at ease. Honestly, I work on/with Internet Abuse issues on a daily bases, so I am very aware of just how problematic something as simple as a site like this one can be, especially for those who don't really have any common sense, not that, that is the case for me. I just did not want to even waist my time and effort on something if it were to just be a breading ground for scams and false info. I must say though, that this does appear to be one of the most legit sites I have come across as of yet. Here is to hoping for the best! Thanks again! :)

vassago140's photo
Thu 07/12/12 12:08 PM
This is my first experience using a site like this. I really don't know what to expect or how to really go about it. I suppose I will just figure it out as I go. I know it is recommended to post a picture right off the bat. However, as I am so unsure about this I think I may wait. Does that really seem like such a bad idea? Is this site legit, or what? Thoughts anyone?