Community > Posts By > MisterEddy

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:41 PM
Confucius say........Panties are not the best things in life, BUTT next to it.

MisterEddy's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:37 PM
Stallone is still the man drinker

MisterEddy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 11:26 PM
I do! I promise I don't snore! bigsmile

MisterEddy's photo
Wed 01/23/08 10:52 PM
Not from New York but I'm proud to represent metal-heads here in Virginia! devil

MisterEddy's photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:40 PM
RIP Heath Ledger :cry:

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:43 PM

My favorite part was when he was daydreaming about fighting that one chef and how he punched through his chest and took his heart out. I know it's morbid but it's always funny when they exaggerate violence. laugh

I like when he handed it back to him in a to-go bag. laugh

Yes! I forgot to mention that, haha. happy :tongue:

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:33 PM
The Office = one of the funniest shows I've ever seen (along with Simpsons, MXC, Seinfeld, etc. etc).

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:30 PM

What about moon bouncing in the nude? bigsmile

omg, probably the worst!!!

laugh laugh drinker

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:24 PM
My favorite part was when he was daydreaming about fighting that one chef and how he punched through his chest and took his heart out. I know it's morbid but it's always funny when they exaggerate violence. laugh

MisterEddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 04:21 PM
What about moon bouncing in the nude? bigsmile

MisterEddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 01:06 AM
Are there any other straight edge people on here? Give a shout out! glasses

MisterEddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 12:29 AM
I don't think the style of dress should matter at all, especially if you two like each other.

I'm pretty much a goth/freak/punk or whatever you want to call it, and I've been with girls who dressed the exact opposite.

Just do what comes natural, be yourself man!

MisterEddy's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:24 AM
What a coicidence, I just saw Death Wish 3 the other night. Charles Bronson is the man!

MisterEddy's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:21 AM
I saw it about a week ago and thought it was great. It was much better than the first travesty they came out with. If you're a big fan of the Alien and Predator universe, especially the comics (like me) then this movie will not disappoint you. The only thing I didn't like was how rushed it seemed....

MisterEddy's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:18 AM
Ok, for those of you still deciding if you want to see it or not:

1. It is not Godzilla
2. Yes, it is filmed through the perspective of someone holding a camcorder (much like Blair Witch Project but not as bad, you won't get sick watching this movie)
3. If you're a sci-fi or monster movie lover, it's definitely worth it.
4. If you're jumpy or easily scared, this movie will definitely have you moving in your seat.

Ok, I said as much as I could without giving away the movie. Now go watch it already, because it's AWESOME!!

MisterEddy's photo
Sat 01/19/08 09:11 AM
I saw it last night and I must say to anyone who hasn't watched it yet: GO WATCH CLOVERFIELD NOW!!! IT ROCKED!!!

MisterEddy's photo
Sat 01/19/08 08:45 AM
Did someone say Mr.Ed? laugh

MisterEddy's photo
Fri 01/18/08 03:56 PM
I'm about to go watch Cloverfield in a couple of hours. Who wants to tag along? :wink:

MisterEddy's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:29 PM
I can't stand arrogant, conceited, self-centered women. And women who don't hold the door for men or say thank you. And especially women who think all guys are horn dogs when women are just as bad if not worse. UGH!!!!

MisterEddy's photo
Fri 01/18/08 02:25 PM
Right now I'm not doing anything, but later on I will be watching Cloverfield. Who's with me?!

Previous 1